Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria (21792 Views)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Aviation Agencies Begin Relocation To Abuja / Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Benbelor(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Depends on the country you are traveling to

Also depends on how much you have and the business you want to go into.

I was once in your shoes, if I'd advise, start your business here and when it blows, travel out while putting a trusted person to man the business in your stead. But if you are already sure of what the country you are going to has for you, then just process your Visa and go, don't let any witch stop you.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Killermamba: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:
Good day guys, please I need a sincere advice on this subject matter.

Which one is advisable between relocating to the United States of America or Starting a business here in Nigeria?

People with experience on both should please advise me on this.

Thank you.

Run for your life
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Which one is advisable between relocating to the United States of America or Starting a business here in Nigeria?

Thank you.

Secure a good future for yourself there before you move. I have refused to rush going there permanently because I must plan well. You may first learn a skill which is needed there before you move. Do not just move and start hustling there. It may take you years to settle down if you just rush it.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by crafteck(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Relocate... Dont think twice... Security, health facilities, everyday currency value dropping, i carry 15m do business, still struggling everyday

2 Likes

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.

It is not a Yes/No action actuator but dependent on the value of your savings. If your savings can finance a business in the USA and you are not bothered by taxation and license fees, then travel.

Otherwise, build from home. No country is safe from the next economic revolution, the matrix is upgrading rapidly therefore many sectors will be wiped in the next 5yrs but gradually.

Better to stay close to home where coconut water is still organic.

The best idea is to build an underground bunker against climate change and invest in USA/Asian Economies and launder proceeds to cryptocurrencies and USD while watching the world burn to your amusement. Do not tie your destiny to a particular country in a Cybernetic World - It is no more the same Earth. We are cyborgs already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.
If you really are a woman this question shouldnt come up
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by mich2012: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Kandeed:

Depends....if ur this typa business inclined person starting a business in Nigeria is great but on the other hand coming to America would make ur business senses dull cuz the system abroad is such a one that you just gotta work under people to make money

It's important to know what goes with you. someone like me living abroad no flow with my destiny I just dey force myself ni. if Buhari comot I go come back

Lol exactly.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Litmus: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
I dislike sneakiness, it is cowardly and inefficient. For example, if your intention is to cuss Nigeria due to your political affiliations or you’re an African from one of these African nations typified by citizens with Undermining Mindsets and your intention is to slyly discourage investment going to Nigeria because you want it to go to yours, why go through all the bullshit of opening threads with titles such as ‘Should I stay in Nigeria or Emigrate?’ or ‘Is Nigeria better for investment than Rwanda” or “Should I burn down my Lagos Apartment and Travel to Europe?’, Knowing in advance what responses to all such questions would be. Isnt this a waste of time and energy that fools nobody? Stop dissembling and go straight to the point with titles such as, “Gather Here, Lets Cuss Nigeria” or “Don’t invest in Nigeria invest in my country instead” and be done with it.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by fidtopade: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
ShakurMY:

You can invest in haulage and logistics business. You will never regret it. From there you will have enough to travel all over the world.
I will like to know more about this haulage business. Do you drive truck or are you an agent?
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
InfernoNig:
My dear choose US. This was the decision I made 2018 and I am suffering from it now.
op, destiny differs. Have you asked God where He wants you to be?

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by TimeTraveller: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
ozome15:
My dear take USA oh. nigeria have NO HOPE, FUTURE OR DARCTION. its finsh. it will take another 200 year from now, before nigeria will know where they are going. becouse its when u know where u are going. before u now think of how to get there. i dont know what anybody will offer me to stay back in nigeria, if i have the chance to move out. even if its ghana. Dont make the mistake.

Your destiny is finished. Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.
You can start the business here in naija but please give me the US connection,thank you!

Ok jokes apart,guy, don't you hesitate one minute,don't you think about it,get stuff together and move out to God's own country while you still get the opportunity.
It's not by force to live and die in naija especially this current infested naija!
Make the move now and live the reminder of your life and have an American family there o.

But please give me connection
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Lostchild(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi
Why don't ypu move to safe haven = Canada or Australia ?
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oga o
Pack your luggage and move already
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by wallrichy: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
OP, I believe you have gotten more than enough sincere and accurate advise from wonderful naira Landers....The decision for action is yours and yours alone to take. However, on my own candid advise, this is not time to play patriotism in Nigeria. You can only play patriotism when you are alive With hope and have a good source of income and security.

So sad, Nigeria wouldn't give you this little comfort. Please travel so fast and furious without regards to the stature of the Visa. Just make your way into US with your brain intact and ready to do only legit job and also know you will need to maintain for some years until your documents is processed for a good Immigration status.

You might be lucky to have your documents processed within a short time....whatever you do.....let it be legit...move with legit friends and of course there's always way to get your documents processed from short stay to a better status....asylum is open, marriage is open also and some other legit ways....just have an open mind and mostly be prayerful.

Nigeria, so sad that I am saying this and anybody can attack me later if you like.

Nigeria is a kill dream, kill joy and an Armageddon of evil.

If actually you have your ways to travel out now, please do or you will regret it later that you didn't.

Chances of your survival in Nigeria is very slim. You can be randomly killed, kidnapped for ransom, ritual or shot by a gallant policeman and the case will die like that.

Take a chance and beat it.....but always say a little prayer inside of you every time for God to be with you and protect you.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Funnyhubtv(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
This same thing applied to me!! 1million naira to start business here in naija or travel to Dubai. Which is preferable please??
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by KingDash: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.
auntie lemme follow you na.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by bigpicture001: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
All this people here I don't know una oo.. but bizness wise. Nigeria no badd as una dey talk am ooo.. profiteering na the highest in the world.. u go blow over night in Naija bizness, no regulation...

Guy if u ready to fight it out and be rich.. stay here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Rhozabeth(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oga op, I don't expect any sensible Nigerian to be asking this type of question now! Start a business in Nigeria and either the FG, State or LG will siffle ur business to death, so wetin u gain? If u have the opportunity to Jakpa, pls don't think twice before u take the opportunity! Case closed!!!
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by usagee36: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
You better leave tonight. Dollar is 530. You will make almost 700k a week if you can work.
Eunicechi:

Thank you.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by youngtizzy1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.

Kindly relocate bro and start a new life
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Yungspitta: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hmmmm, this life no balance .
One person dey seek advice if to start business or japa but me dey find wetin I go chop today.

Anybody wey God put ham for his/her mind to help me should please help me.
Normally I dey shame before to comment this but wetin man go do.
God bless!!!!
Polaris bank
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Basicend: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kandeed:

Depends....if ur this typa business inclined person starting a business in Nigeria is great but on the other hand coming to America would make ur business senses dull cuz the system abroad is such a one that you just gotta work under people to make money

It's important to know what goes with you. someone like me living abroad no flow with my destiny I just dey force myself ni. if Buhari comot I go come back

She you can see. . All of u that wants to travel to America. . Come and see ooo. No be say u go dey pick money for ground there o. Hussle dey everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
It depends on how you intend to relocate, but please don't relocate illegally oo.

Migrating to the US is better than starting a business in Nigeria.

I was like you some years back. I had a hard time deciding whether to keep my job and later start a business OR to migrate to the US when my F2B visa category was current, Thank God I choose the latter.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Fisher007: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
lifeandjoy:
Move if you want to. Stay if you want to. Everybody's destiny is not the same, but if you move, you will have sanity like never before.

Your advice is the best. But can people deal with sanity after growing in environment where sanity doesn't exist hmm.

That is an important question you need to ask. It might sound funny and weird but it is the deep truth.

Last last you will still come back naija. Lmao
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nothing wey Musa eye will not see for gate.

When a deaf man knows that to eat 3 square meal in this country is agidi, now you are now asking a straight win answer whether to start a business in Nigeria or Relocate to America. If you like start business in Nigeria make your employees swindle you.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by sencekompis: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Idiomatic question please move to Somalia. Not even Nigeria banks does longterm investments, everything in Nigeria is temporary subjected to your current government. Time waister ni man yiii jare

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Majorly21: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Q
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by RPG2020(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kandeed:

You sure say you go like relocate back to Nigeria angry

You go miss burger king ooh and the rest grin
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by JADEK04: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
If u can invest in Agro
With big capitals,
If u do with small capital,your money can disappear,if u do with big capital Nd u r not greedy,u will leave better than doctor in USA ....the msg is from my personal experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Four-year-old Boy Away In Lagos / BRT Bus On Fire At Unilag Water-front / Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.