Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria (21822 Views)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Aviation Agencies Begin Relocation To Abuja / Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by gforce5: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
My sister, it's a waste of time educating these people. The average Nigerian is extremely materialistic. They lack foresight and believe that everything is about being wealthy. Nothing works in this country. No light, water, roads, health care, education, electricity or even security but all these ones talk about is how to make money. They aren't even ashamed that in 2021, an oil producing country like Nigeria cannot boast of constant electricity. Nigeria is good for them because they can oppress their fellow Nigerians with money.

Most people migrate to give their children a better life than they had. Imagine living in a country where you have to BRIBE someone just to acquire the national passport? A country where passports run out of print? Yet they are comparing it to a functional country like the U.S.? Some of these clowns complain about the cost of living abroad but are not willing to make financial contributions to improve the quality of living in their own country.
Grace001:
Mumu question

Since most of you think migrating is all about MONEY, it shows how selfish some people are.

Wise people migrate for the sake of their unborn kids/born kids just to give them a second nationality of a saner country where their kids can become whoever they want to become without the connection of commissioner,Senator or minister.

Since it’s all about your selfish self, stay here and do your business. Simple

4 Likes

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by florixi: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Simple as ABC . System that works is all that matter, Nigeria may never get any working system in 50yrs time( especially if we continue with this fake one Nigeria). So pls migrate if you have a valid visa but not through Atlantic ocean o.it pays me to face racism abroad than to be regard as second class citizen in a country i called my own. where some ppl like VAT generated from ppl drinking alcohol but we destroy same alcohol in the own state.

Grace001:
Mumu question

Since most of you think migrating is all about MONEY, it shows how selfish some people are.

Wise people migrate for the sake of their unborn kids/born kids just to give them a second nationality of a saner country where their kids can become whoever they want to become without the connection of commissioner,Senator or minister.

Since it’s all about your selfish self, stay here and do your business. Simple

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
If your parents/guidance/godfathers are politically connected then start business in Nigeria. If not jappa and save yourself the stress of keeping up with the uncertainties of political decisions that affect businesses.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Kingstanding: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Majorly21:

So everyone in western countries are all employees? Nobody do business here? Everyone business sense are dull here?
. Don't mind yeye guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Follow your heart.
If you are business oriented and gifted in one business stay and nurtured the business to grow and forget about travelling for now.
On the other hand, if you are have not succeeded of fail in any business please gerraout to America.

Meanwhile, you need spiritual insight to know your real location as money no dey fall for any tree anywhere in whole world.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:
Good day guys, please I need a sincere advice on this subject matter.

Which one is advisable between relocating to the United States of America or Starting a business here in Nigeria?

People with experience on both should please advise me on this.

Thank you.

Learn how to do different styles of hair braiding if you want to relocate to the State and thank me later.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by florixi: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Uhmmmmm, that International passport aspect just got me emotional . if you now how much i just paid to one NIS officer yesterday(08/09/2021) to ensure my family passport is issue after two months of capturing ehheenh. ...I give up own this country! . i dont want to think about. really sad sad.

gforce5:
My sister, it's a waste of time educating these people. The average Nigerian is extremely materialistic. They lack foresight and believe that everything is about being wealthy. Nothing works in this country. No light, water, roads, health care, education, electricity or even security but all these ones talk about is how to make money. They aren't even ashamed that in 2021, an oil producing country like Nigeria cannot boast of constant electricity. Nigeria is good for them because they can oppress their fellow Nigerians with money.

Most people migrate to give their children a better life than they had. Imagine living in a country where you have to BRIBE someone just to acquire the national passport? A country where passports run out of print? Yet they are comparing it to a functional country like the U.S.? Some of these clowns complain about the cost of living abroad but are not willing to make financial contributions to improve the quality of living in their own country.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by lifeandjoy: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Fisher007 post=105643331]

Your advice is the best. But can people deal with sanity after growing in environment where sanity doesn't exist hmm.

That is an important question you need to ask. It might sound funny and weird but it is the deep truth.

Last last you will still come back naija. Lmao[/quot
wink
Naija nah cruise
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by younowell: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

It is not a Yes/No action actuator but dependent on the value of your savings. If your savings can finance a business in the USA and you are not bothered by taxation and license fees, then travel.

Otherwise, build from home. No country is safe from the next economic revolution, the matrix is upgrading rapidly therefore many sectors will be wiped in the next 5yrs but gradually.

Better to stay close to home where coconut water is still organic.

The best idea is to build an underground bunker against climate change and invest in USA/Asian Economies and launder proceeds to cryptocurrencies and USD while watching the world burn to your amusement. Do not tie your destiny to a particular country in a Cybernetic World - It is no more the same Earth. We are cyborgs already.

Hmm..he that have hears let him hear. Enough word for the wise.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by antimason(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kandeed:

Depends....if ur this typa business inclined person starting a business in Nigeria is great but on the other hand coming to America would make ur business senses dull cuz the system abroad is such a one that you just gotta work under people to make money

It's important to know what goes with you. someone like me living abroad no flow with my destiny I just dey force myself ni. if Buhari comot I go come back
abeg if you don decide to come back just hala me make we swap asap. Atleast my truck driving go make me hammer sharp sharp
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Stricklybidness(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dialpad:
Move out, spend some years in the USA, save as much as you can.

Come back to Nigeria and set up a business. Not as easy as I made it sound, but achievable.

Currently in Nigeria, you can loose all your money, with no options left.

I left the USA over 10 yrs ago... set up a business in Nigeria.

Absolutely no regrets.

Are you now fully back in Nigeria?

What kind of business are you into if you don't mind sharing?
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
younowell:

Hmm..he that have hears let him hear. Enough word for the wise.

I want someone to build a bar, that only cryptocurrencies are acceptable, otherwise I will build it. The best way to protest against politicians globally is to divest your active investments (not the passive) into stable tokens and the rest in hard currencies tucked up in Safe Deposits world wide while eating white soup and pounded yam with golden bowels and wash hand basin made of pure silver while drinking distilled water from a water glass studded with dimensions.

*************** Yet pay Zero Tax except when summoned grin """""""""""""""""""""""""

Spend all of your time on Research and Movies and Sex and Vacations.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Hezzyluv: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kandeed:

Depends....if ur this typa business inclined person starting a business in Nigeria is great but on the other hand coming to America would make ur business senses dull cuz the system abroad is such a one that you just gotta work under people to make money

It's important to know what goes with you. someone like me living abroad no flow with my destiny I just dey force myself ni. if Buhari comot I go come back

How you take travel out na? Assist a brother from another mother with the process. I even dey arrange to go Dubai den from there go Oman or Canada.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by sukar886: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
My dear, go to US ooo, leave business ooo
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by seyz91(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
InfernoNig:
My dear choose US. This was the decision I made 2018 and I am suffering from it now.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by ak22(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Which one is advisable between relocating to the United States of America or Starting a business here in Nigeria?

Thank you.

Jakpa
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by seyz91(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Confirm!

I like the part you said "it's important to know what goes with you"
Kandeed:

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by seyz91(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
traveladdict:
please travel
your investment can disappear in nigeria
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by seunfape(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kandeed:

same here bro,abroad ties destiny.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.

relocate so far your doing it legally, you have a definite set of skills and is a graduate. you won't ever regret it.

opening a business in Nigeria is okay, but government in Nigeria is such that it's set up to exploit you. Consider insecurity, lack of electricity ,over taxations etc.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by seunfape(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Starting business is always the best if u have the capital, I discovered lately that it is only village people that always craving for abroad. The best place to make cool money and live the best of life is your home country.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Grace001: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
gforce5:

God bless you more
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Selfmotivated: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Just arrange and prepare well then relocate to U.S because businesses now are struggling to survive owing to worsening economy and poor purchasing power by Nigerians. Im even planning to relocate to Germany in 2 years time,cash is major setback.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Sprumbaba: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kandeed:

You do not have to work under people to make money. Wrong notion.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by ExtraVioment: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Go to the US and upgrade your perspective. Just remember that the US is not a sure banker for you getting money, but a sure banker for you to upgrade in your view of things; that way you will know which Nigerian habits to keep and which US habits to keep.

When you are doing business in Nigeria, the uncertainty is too much but still possible to prosper. And the Nigerian environment is filled with various challenges like. herdsmen, cultism, robbery, stealing, religion, unnecessary noise from generators and loud people, unkept environment, VAT, sit at home orders, thieves working for you, no stable electricity, etc.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kandeed:

You that just travelled? Biko I haven’t seen anyone living abroad thinking this way though.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by VanuatuWycombe: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kandeed:

But it’s not everybody that is business-inclined. Once it’s discovered that one can’t run a business or lead one, it’s good to work for someone. One cannot remain I different.

It is. It everybody that would succeed setting up businesses and it is not everybody that would succeed working for someone. The best is to get what one is inclined to and face it.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by planetx: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Get your visa first before asking silly questions.
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by 4dchairman(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
See question, u are saying go to hell or heaven, decide for youself
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by ShakurMY(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
fidtopade:
I will like to know more about this haulage business. Do you drive truck or are you an agent?

I'm an agent, and I manage our company trucks also. Do you reside in Lagos? I can invite you to one of the bonded terminal and show you how it works
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Gfskw: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
I am rich and still hungry

I do business in nigeria but still want to relocate soon for my kids sake

It’s easier to make money doing business in nigeria due to the population advantages and only when you are doing the right thing with great strategies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BRT Bus On Fire At Unilag Water-front / Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) / Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.