Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect (1286 Views)

"How We Lured POS Agent, Burnt Him Alive" -suspect / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by Fourtygees: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
A suspect identified as Adewunmi Kehinde has narrated how his gang members burnt a Point of Sale (POS) agent alive after robbing the victim. During an interview with Punch, Kehinde narrated how he lured his victim to death.

Officers of the Ogun State Police Command have finally apprehended a suspect after his multiple escapes. The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Abimbola Oyeyemi, revealed that officers from the command had trailed Kehinde to Otun-Ekiti in Ekiti State. The suspect managed to escape from Ekiti State to Offa in Kwara State.

Also, police officers trailed Kehinde to Offa, but he fled to Cotonou. Police reportedly laid an ambush around the Lagos to Ibadan boundary, where Kehinde was eventually apprehended.

Speaking concerning how he and members of his gang lured their victim, Kehinde said, "I got to meet Bisi during my police case at Alagolo Police station. Bisi was the sales attendant to the POS agent, and she came with her boss to carry out my transaction. After the incident at Alagolo, Bisi contacted and asked me to rob her boss, she emphasized that we must kill her boss, as leaving him alive will come with consequences. She asked me to invite the victim for a 4 million Naira transaction while assuring me that she will convince him to come. I proceeded to invite MS and the twins for the operation, and we held a meeting."

Narrating further, Kehinde said, "As planned, we invited the victim for a business transaction, and he met us at Oju Ore area. The twins were seated at the back seat while our victims sat in their midst. MS sat in the front seat while I drove the vehicle to a bush around Atan road. I stayed in the car while other gang members took the victim into an uncompleted building where they burnt him alive."

PPRO Abimbola dismissed some of Kehinde's claims by saying, "The victim was eager about the profit he would make from a 4 million Naira transaction, as it would be enormous. We have arrested three other suspects including their receiver. Kehinde informed us that his gang targets POS agents and Uber drivers. Their modus operandi is that a gang member will lure an Uber driver to an area where other gang members have laid an ambush. After arriving at the destination, the gang members will attack the driver with machetes and kill him."

Speaking further, Abimbola said, "After burning the POS agent, Kehinde's gang attacked an Uber driver, and fled with his vehicle. Luckily, the driver survived. We have arrested their receiver and their mechanic. The mechanic repairs their stolen cars before they dispose of them to their buyer. We have investigated all his claims and invited the sales attendant of the victim, but he said she wasn't his insider. We also invited other sales attendants that have worked with the victim, but Kehinde couldn't identify any. The suspect will be charged to court when the investigation is concluded."

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/8bf982d55a6c86cf2a1c37c4e781f8dc?client=news

1 Like

Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by insidelife22(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
they used his salesgirl to kill him.

fear woman.

1 Like

Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by doggedfighter(f): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Looks like he's been long in the business.
Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by Totilopussylick(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Evils no the finish angry

This guys them bad.

They should slam life sentence on them undecided.
Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by jaeyking(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
The evil men do.
After killing him, wetin una gain undecided undecided
Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by IamSalt: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
lipsrsealed

We never mourn Samson finish since Delilah cut im hair and this girl still add to dey matter.

Justice for Samson, Justice for POS agent.
Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by SenorFax(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
So not ever driver or pos operations are safe from these get-rich-quick animals.

May God protect everyone hustling legitimately out there from these beasts
Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by Kelvinernest(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mek any body no judge that man,mek dem leave am to go,na GOD go fit for that POS agent. I rest my hand
Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by adecz: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
shocked

His salesgirl was the mastermind.

And she insisted her oga had to
be killed ❗️❗️❌❌☹️☹️
Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by Yobabad: 5:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Yoruba Muslims are very wicked, can you imagine
Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by Sonnobax15(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: We Lured A POS Agent With The Help Of His Sales Girl & Burnt Him Alive- Suspect by Waakanda: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Come To My Rescue Debt Is Going To Ruin My Life / Scammers Format And Contact / US Man Shoots Dead Three Black People In Racially Motivated Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.