Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) (55307 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Opemiposii(f): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2021
won tun ti gbede
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by tfelicityk(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Wetin concern us...

We are not security agencies investigators...

Make she kill Baba Obasanjo pikin and make she go free...

Terrestrial cane go dey flog her until she too join d pikin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Nonexisting1: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2021
I see the vile daughter of Jezebel, Toto Dicke very depressed and frustrated to the extent that she may already be contemplating suicide. Please bloggers should stop feeding off her terrible condition. Truth is that there are many of her likes in this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by lolu2019: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:
This drama queen is yet to let go of Churchill. The breakup really hit her so hard.

Na lie, the best you could become is being a prison-mother to Chidinma, the slayer.
she would be dead bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2021
festacman:
Tonto Dike needs to muster humilty to seek the services of a first class psychologist, psychiatrist or therapist asap. There is so much turmoil going in her being. It may have something to do with her childhood, past events or something. She needs inner healing, may be healing of the mind or may be spiritual healing.

So far, both masculine or feminine love, sex, alcohol, weeds, body enhancement, social media pretension, awards, etc. have done little to quench this turmoil in her. Until she seeks expert attention, the turmoil in her being will persist.

Now, I am worried, deeply worried about the little cute boy she shares with Churchill.
Just summarised by saying she is possessed.
Likewise many women out there.
Just that hers can't be tamed.
99% of women have resident evilspirits in them

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Opemiposii(f): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2021
WayoProphet:
Why is she sounding like Bobrisky
birds of same feather na

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by juman(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2021
She takes real life as acting films.

It will be hard for her to get a reasonable person to marry.

Tonto, you need to calm down and learn how to be a wife.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Crossroad1:
Awon blogger
Problem be like brainless vulture griller and his fellow bmc, they follow dey feel pain but continue hailing dumbness.
Tonto is still pained, very pained.
The fact that she can't be with Churchill again made it worse.
Dating kpokpogarri was just to spite Churchill but baba was not moved.
Imagine baba doing child dedication a day after her relationship ended.
Churchill dodge a missile sha

Exactly, dating the kpokpogarri grin was just to spite Churchill. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for her. That guy sef Nah real local man, is so glaring listen to him speak.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Tomilola360: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2021
remind me pls. one religious organization almost used this idiot as ambassador. Thank God they didn't eventually.

Tonto Animal

Is the future still female grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by wildikeman(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2021
She is clearly not well... Why would anyone want this kind of woman? Abi headache

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by haslaw(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2021
humilitypays:
Tonto Dikeh is not that beautiful my friend......most of you really need an upgrade. Tonto is good looking no doubt, but she is not that beautiful to the extent you hyped her. She is an average Nigerian girl.........when you want to mention beautiful, ageless Nigerian women, then you start from Bianca Ojukwu......Omotola Jalade, etc. When you want to mention sexy Naija ladies....you talk about Omobooty and co....Tonto Dikeh's beauty is overrated just like Regina Daniel's

Regina Daniel is not beautiful in any way.
She has youth on her side and also a fresh skin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Tomilola360:
remind me pls. one religious organization almost used this idiot as ambassador. Thank God they didn't eventually.

Tonto Animal
Is the future still female grin
Matters from Nigerian Churches do not matter 2me again since they are mere entertainment shops. U give them money, they make u DEACON.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Oracleforce:
Churchill saw all the fine girls in Yoruba land and headed for Nyamiri girl. Thank Tonto Dike didn't poison him.. Her mother could have gone to the grave with sorrow.
This is a big lesson for those guys looking for ladies that have big boobs and butts to marry... You might end up losing your life under the lap of her Delila.
Abi rich women? Cos its obvious she was richer than Churchill at the time. She said she paid for her bride price and he owes her money, na wetin go give her audacity treat her husband that way
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Abi rich women? Cos its obvious she was richer than Churchill at the time. She said she paid for her bride price and he owes her money, na wetin go give her audacity treat her husband that way
Only a DESPERATE WOMAN pays her own bride price. U know that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Tomilola360: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Matters from Nigerian Churches do not matter 2me again since they are mere entertainment shops. U give them money, they make u DEACON.

for the ones into the business. not all churches are like that. Not deeper life
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2021
BiggyB242:

Exactly, dating the kpokpogarri lol, was just spit Churchill but unfortunately it didn't work put for her. That guy sef nah real local man.
you no hear the name? Kpokpongarri. Tonto is just too toxic
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Freebills12: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Tonto's mum or family member should easily take care of king churchhill's son because he will be the next target. If Tonto does not see anyone to witch-hunt she turn to her son.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Eriokanmi: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Thank God you didn't have your way, witch. Never in Churchill's life would he make such a mistake again. We're beginning to know who crashed the wedding. From kpokpogiri, now to revelation of poisoning. I'd just advise Churchill not to drag the idiot to any court. Rather, he should be thinking his God, hearing this revelation

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by haslaw(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2021
May God protect us from evil women
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2021
Fiscus105:

I dated one then that almost send me to jail if not grave. Then, she used to brag that wenever she went out, at least 15 guys would either be her crush or toast her. I would tell her then that, those people, not that they really wanted to marry unlike me that had seen everything but still stick to her, last last, we fought before we scarterd.

When i heard about her last, 4 kids for 3 different fathers and still a single mother.

No truer words have been said.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Eriokanmi: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Goldbw122:
That is why am always careful of beautiful ladies they might be the devil herself.
Are you saying tonto is beautiful? That worwor of a bitch? Then you've not watched her in movies...front, she no get...back she no get, fine face, she no get. I'm not talking of now that she's padded everything by visiting Dr ayo my friend oo. Even at that, na make up she dey carty.

Imagine her saying she locked him outside and denied him entry into her house...which house? Churchill owned the house. He paid the bills. Where did tonto, the club girl I know well would have got that kind of money to own or rent a house? Churchill only abandoned everything in that place and fled for his life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by biggie73(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2021
This is why we have many single mothers in the world. Churchill dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Rexymania(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2021
See as evil thoughts surround this woman

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Miracle2020: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2021
According to the report, the useless father is in support of what she was doing.
There is no moral upbringing in that part of the country.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Adakintroy: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2021
The kind of friend you have in this life matters..if you are around people who don't oppose you strongly or challenge your thinking strongly, You are on your way to hell. If she has good people around her they would have playfully and but strongly reverse such thought. Because that's not though an adult should have no matter what. it's toxic and will get the better of you eventually. Now here she stands. Another man down. She yet to look inward.

side note: Many people have a social identity different from what they truly are. The problem now is reconciling/ integrating both or doing away with one depending. Either way they are split and not at "one" with themselves first.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by damiloladuke: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Chai
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Only a DESPERATE WOMAN pays her own bride price. U know that's the truth.
She was in her 20s then though, the desperation came from being pregnant
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2021
biggie73:
This is why we have many single mothers in the world. Churchill dodged a bullet.
Nope. Many men unable to shoulder responsibilities escape. Cos I see no sense in fvcking a person you dont have feeling for raw and when d evidence mature you bolt
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
doctored.

is she capable of doing it, simple Yes or No ?

c'mon rat poison not even a designer poison, women are stingy. smh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by anambraamaka: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Wow
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by slowice(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2021
This is a horror read.... Scary...... My advice?

Fear skirt people.

If you manage to land a good one, keep her, hold her tight and respect her. The rest re very mad and demonic

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility / Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.