Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work (1207 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 8:32am On Jan 01, 2022
Please assist my friend to complete her PhD programme in the University of Florida. The research topic is quite interesting. And she is also offering airtime reward for participating. Thanks. Here is her message:

Please consider participating in my family planning research (dissertation).
My name is Diane Ezeh Aruah. I am a doctoral student at the University of Florida. Please consider taking part of this study by clicking on the link below. It takes about 20-30 minutes to complete. The purpose of this study is to understand the impact of an educational documentary in increasing Nigerian men’s attitudes to limit family size to three children per family.

In order to take part in this study, you have to be between 18 years to 35 years old, able to communicate English language, have good eyesight and able to use the keys on the keyboard of a computer. Also, part of a must be a non-Muslim community. Both married and unmarried men can participate but you must not have more than three children already.

A consent form will be present to you at the beginning of this study. Participation in this study may cause mild discomfort or distress as a result of being asked questions and being shown a video. If you feel uncomfortable at any point during this study, you may withdraw without penalty.

You will have to provide your email address and your phone numbers, and your phone number carrier company name (e.g., MTN) to be able to receive the compensation.

You will also need to sign a document acknowledging that you received the airtime. Your responses are anonymous. If interested in taking part of this study, please click on the link below. Please click on the link only when you’re ready to take the study.

Link to Study: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0IjMhWhMH0VVktU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Please let help one of our own. She is a young lady doing her PhD in Florida, USA. She needs us to participate in her research survey. The topic is very interesting about family planning and size.
She is my friend and it is my little way of suporting such a young girl doing her phd. She is less than 30 and almost done with her phd. That is amazing. Please, show support. I appreciate.
Survey takes about 30 minutes online. She is also offering airtime as a show of appreciation for your time.
Thank you as you participate.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2022
pls help my friend, she still needs 200 participants
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by moadxist2(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Survey is incomplete
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
moadxist2:
Survey is incomplete

how ,please ?
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by UC92: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
ugom123:
Please let help one of our own. She is a young lady doing her PhD in Florida, USA. She needs us to participate in her research survey. The topic is very interesting about family planning and size.
She is my friend and it is my little way of suporting such a young girl doing her phd. She is less than 30 and almost done with her phd. That is amazing. Please, show support. I appreciate.
Survey takes about 30 minutes online. She is also offering airtime as a show of appreciation for your time.
Thank you as you participate.

Done.

I wish your friend success.

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by Xman12345goat: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Done that, waiting for the airtime

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by Twizzy30(m): 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
A good research topic i must say. I’m guessing your friend got her BSc from UNN.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
UC92:

Done.

I wish your friend success.

Thank you very much
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
Xman12345goat:
Done that, waiting for the airtime

Thank you very much. She will surely send it
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
Twizzy30:
A good research topic i must say. I’m guessing your friend got her BSc from UNN.

Thank you very much. Yes, she is a UNN graduate. My classmate actually.
thank you once again, do share with your friends as well.
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
She's working on a very interesting and enlightening topic, though, kinda limiting. Why only married men though? Anyways, if I come across anyone that meet the specifications, I will gladly share. Also let us know of any deadlines.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Quinex2:
She's working on a very interesting and enlightening topic, though, kinda limiting. Why only married men though? Anyways, if I come across anyone that meet the specifications, I will gladly share. Also let us know of any deadlines.

Thank you.

Thank you very much. According fo her, she has to submit in two weeks time.

Within this deadline, she has to collect the data and interpret. It is why I'm pushing hard for her. And she is doing same. My account was banned while looking for participants here and I had to use this.
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by Xman12345goat: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Thanks for the airtime you sent, am grateful. I never believed you will send it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2022
ugom123:

Thank you very much. According fo her, she has to submit in two weeks time.

Within this deadline, she has to collect the data and interpret. It is why I'm pushing hard for her. And she is doing same. My account was banned while looking for participants here and I had to use this.

Ohh.. then, you've got to push harder. I've sent the survey to some of my contacts, once they reply, I will inform you.
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by Yinkey6(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2022
smiley

Thanks I've received the airtime.
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by Iceart31: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
I'm done

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ETIIKO: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
ugom123:

Please assist my friend to complete her PhD programme in the University of Florida. The research topic is quite interesting. And she is also offering airtime reward for participating. Thanks. Here is her message:

My name is Diane Ezeh Aruah. I am a doctoral student at the University of Florida. Please consider taking part of this study by clicking on the link below. It takes about 20-30 minutes to complete. The purpose of this study is to understand the impact of an educational documentary in increasing Nigerian men’s attitudes to limit family size to three children per family.

In order to take part in this study, you have to be between 18 years to 35 years old, able to communicate English language, have good eyesight and able to use the keys on the keyboard of a computer. Also, part of a must be a non-Muslim community. Both married and unmarried men can participate but you must not have more than three children already.

A consent form will be present to you at the beginning of this study. Participation in this study may cause mild discomfort or distress as a result of being asked questions and being shown a video. If you feel uncomfortable at any point during this study, you may withdraw without penalty.

You will have to provide your email address and your phone numbers, and your phone number carrier company name (e.g., MTN) to be able to receive the compensation.

You will also need to sign a document acknowledging that you received the airtime. Your responses are anonymous. If interested in taking part of this study, please click on the link below. Please click on the link only when you’re ready to take the study.

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by CaptMarvel(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=ugom123 post=108981407]

Link to Study:

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by TheAdvantage: 2:01am On Jan 03, 2022
I have completed the survey! Quite an interesting research work. For the unmarried, it provides an opportunity to think about the prospective choice and challenges that may come up.

I will be sharing the link and details with my network later today.

And then, kudos to you for supporting your friend on this!
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2022
Quinex2:

Ohh.. then, you've got to push harder. I've sent the survey to some of my contacts, once they reply, I will inform you.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2022
ETIIKO:

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ugom123: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2022
ETIIKO:

Thank you very much, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by lokotamak(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2022
OK.

Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by CaptMarvel(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
ugom123:

completed. expecting compensation cool
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by ETIIKO: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
ugom123:

Fulfill your card promise
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by Felchiem: 5:37am On Jan 07, 2022
ugom123:

I participated in the study and completed it. Very informative I must say.

But when are you going to redeem your AIRTIME PROMISE? I completed mine several days ago.
Re: Please Help My Friend To Complete Her Phd Research Work by Felchiem: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2022
I received the AIRTIME as promised today (N1, 000). Thanks for redeeming your promise.
Wishing her success in her research project.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Don't Bother Or Have No Concern Regards This? / Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.