Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Kwara's Growing National Profile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara's Growing National Profile (8739 Views)

Senate Meeting : Nigeria Is In $47billion Growing National Debt / Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by eby001(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Osiris12:
Kwara is a dead town. Morally bankrupt. Religious extremism

80% of the people earn less than 15k/ month.

But the girls are nice tho

They have to be "nice" now; brother, sister wa o grin
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by InaNla(f): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Emedu:

You are a liar.

Show the world what the failure have achieved.
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Perused through this article with my morning weed and I must say it looks like one hell of a gadamnnn article from Abdul rasaq supporter
Biased and devoid of intellect

Try read am later with evening weed after banging pvssy and see if your impression will change grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by obaaderemi: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Saltybear:
Propaganda seems to be all that fills the news these days

That is how the other day the southwest was claiming having highest IGR. grin

All.these under bridge stats churned out by Brown envelope media this is why the international community never takes us seriously.

You took all the oil company head offices from my Niger Delta to Lagos . When southwest has no oil ;Do you realize the taxes these oil companies pay to the state since their head office is in Lagos ? Their staff salaries are taxed too... So far the head office is in Lagos if you like work in a rig in Qatar your salary is taxed by Lagos state. Them they now took all embassies of foreign countries to Lagos too .. grin

Etc I could go on and on. But my joy is slowly the reckoning is coming. Every state collecting their vat is just the beginning. Eventually all the oil companies must return to the Niger Delta. Same with so called fuel depots.

Then we will watch that IGR shrink.

We move Niger Delta will get there
Because Lagos is the number one commercial city in Nigeria. That's why they can put the headquarters of oil companies based in Niger Delta in Lagos. Lagos had been different from other places in West Africa even before there was anything called Nigeria, especially became of its natural harbour port.

Unless you can look for a sharp knife and cut Lagos away from the rest of the South West, then Lagos remains part of the south west. So, igr from the Yoruba states including Lagos is more than any other part of Nigeria. Lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by techWriter1: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Issokay, just commemorated Honourable Minister of Lies is from sokoto too.

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by boladale123: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2021
All this paid low level bloggers ,unah don collect money abi?

Kwara is my home ,and there is nothing happening here.
The same thing like Mohammed and Tinubu sold to the Nigerians was also sold to Kwarans same year.

Infact,if your abode is here, most times you will feel like there is no Governor in the state.
Workers are promoted without paying them for years.
No roads,even the their rework is like yam heeps.
No new basic projects.
Next time ,Kwarans would act and vote right.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by emmadejust(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Abeg Nigeria make una just praise the guy small , he triend naa to start something of reference for his state ...

Bros God bless you and give you more enlightenment to project your state in more development achievement
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Jackson105: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Saltybear:

All.these under bridge stats churned out by Brown envelope media this is why the international community never takes us seriously.

You took all the oil company head offices from my Niger Delta to Lagos . When southwest has no oil ;Do you realize the taxes these oil companies pay to the state since their head office is in Lagos ? Their staff salaries are taxed too... So far the head office is in Lagos if you like work in a rig in Qatar your salary is taxed by Lagos state. Them they now took all embassies of foreign countries to Lagos too .. grin

Etc I could go on and on. But my joy is slowly the reckoning is coming. Every state collecting their vat is just the beginning. Eventually all the oil companies must return to the Niger Delta. Same with so called fuel depots.

Hopefully, you will get sense before you die, it is not anyone fault that you came from a hopeless and terrible region with negligible IGR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Vistra40: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Saltybear:

All.these under bridge stats churned out by Brown envelope media this is why the international community never

Oga, oil isn’t the only thing that makes a country or state rich. If God forbid there’s famine in the land, you won’t drink crude oil
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Kwara1stson: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Can anything Good come out from kwara state?
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Donspicey: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Crossroad1:
grin
Just look at these nonentities, they resulted to image laundering..
Was even expecting they will mention their achievements but alas, none was mentioned.
Abi no be adbulrazaq again?
Next time when the people of ilorin hears change, na gun dem go take respond..
This man is even worst compared to yeye bello

Abdulrazak have no achievement to mention...

Kwara state have been underreported because nothin to show case.....
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Donspicey: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2021
boladale123:
All this paid low level bloggers ,unah don collect money abi?

Kwara is my home ,and there is nothing happening here.
The same thing like Mohammed and Tinubu sold to the Nigerians was also sold to Kwarans same year.

Infact,if your abode is here, most times you will feel like there is no Governor in the state.
Workers are promoted without paying them for years.
No roads,even the their rework is like yam heeps.
No new basic projects.
Next time ,Kwarans would act and vote right.

See railway station after many years.... embarassed
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Crossroad1(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Donspicey:

Abdulrazak have no achievement to mention...

Kwara state have been underreported because nothin to show case.....
bro, I was in ilorin during their otoge movement in fact, I did my voters card in ilorin..
Ilorin can just be likened to Goodluck/buhari..
We thought Jonathan was worst but buhari was a disaster

1 Like

Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
obaaderemi:
Because Lagos is the number one commercial city in Nigeria. That's why they can put the headquarters of oil companies based in Niger Delta in Lagos. Lagos had been different from other places in West Africa even before there was anything called Nigeria, especially became of its natural harbour port.

Unless you can look for a sharp knife and cut Lagos away from the rest of the South West, then Lagos remains part of the south west. So, igr from the Yoruba states including Lagos is more than any other part of Nigeria. Lobatan.
[/s]
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Donspicey: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Crossroad1:
bro, I was in ilorin during their otoge movement in fact, I did my voters card in ilorin..
Ilorin can just be likened to Goodluck/buhari..
We thought Jonathan was worst but buhari was a disaster

If you have visited surulere where AA family house is located, you will realize that innovating his family house is the only thing he have done for kwarans,,,,

Most of the security men(mopol) guarding the house left because he rarely pay salaries....

If not for Ahmed and Saraki, Geri alimi would have still be an eyesore....

2 Likes

Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by obaaderemi: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Saltybear:
[s][/s]
tongue
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Bimpe29: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Kwara State is still work in progress for prosperity.

Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Hadsty23(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2021
The person the wrote this piece of shit did not try at all, asking people of Kogi, people living in Lagos about Kwara st.

While not picking from each Local Govt. and hear their words.

Rubbish and garbrish
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by bilms(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2021
cool
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by poiZon: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2021
bilms:
*Kwara's growing national profile*
By Abdulrazaq Hamzat

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223044732818155&id=1575352566
So what is really happening in kwara state that the president hasnt gone there for once to commission project?
Or are the projects so big that it will need too many presidents to commission?
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by poiZon: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2021
KarlWest:

Same way the British conquest your territory, maim, used and dump to their fraud rotten administration.

Now, Daura Fulani man is on the verge to finish you kpatakpata.

And you can't do sh...t!
The reasons the british never entered the North is plenty..
They didn't see any soul intelligent enough for them to exploit.
Have u seen any african american, or black british either man or woman tracing his ancestral home to kani, kaduna, katsina etc?
The norths were filled with dundees,idiots, nincompoops not worthy to be equate with a lizard.
No northerner was shipped abroad during the slavetrade era cos it was tantamount to using scarce resources travel to a far away country to mine cowdung
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by bilms(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
poiZon:

So what is really happening in kwara state that the president hasnt gone there for once to commission project?
Or are the projects so big that it will need too many presidents to commission?

Commissioning is just a ceremony that often cost the state.

Kwara State governor is not one that fancy such ceremonies.

This is a person doesn't even have SA media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by poiZon: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
bilms:

So how hei inaugurate projects?
Inside his bedroom wey nobody sees or hear so he won't spend money...
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by merits(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
mikedanza:
Or declining with religious extremism?

https://youtube.com/shorts/7nO0SISgL0Q?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lf3WhsByAk
and someone will marry this sloth.
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by bilms(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
sad
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by TijaniAbu: 12:46am On Sep 09, 2021
bilms:

Comman see lies o, that lying dud governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has the biggest media team of any governor in Nigeria and all they do is tell lies.

He knows he cannot get 2nd term, kwarans hate him for his lies and incompetence on top of his thieving ways
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by theInterpreter: 3:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Saltybear:

south west has no oil?
Just shut dab fvck up

Just say it's paining you that SW is leading grin
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by bilms(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
TijaniAbu:

Comman see lies o, that lying dud governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has the biggest media team of any governor in Nigeria and all they do is tell lies.

He knows he cannot get 2nd term, kwarans hate him for his lies and incompetence on top of his thieving ways

Kwara State governor doesn't have any significant media team, except the statutory press secretary and an aide of social media
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by quickberry(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kwara1stson:
Can anything Good come out from kwara state?

Who be dis one? undecided
Re: Kwara's Growing National Profile by Tinubuadvocate: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Envy kill you dey just imagine what you wrote you only got 7 likes and I believe that those likes are from bitterness people like you.
Saltybear:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: PDP Directs Adherence To Existing Power Rotation At All Levels In SE / 2nd Niger Bridge - Onitsha...........video / Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.