Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,234 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

ANTI-OPEN GRAZING: Ondo Govt Warns Miyetti Allah, Vows To Enforce Law Vigorously - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANTI-OPEN GRAZING: Ondo Govt Warns Miyetti Allah, Vows To Enforce Law Vigorously (1046 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANTI-OPEN GRAZING: Ondo Govt Warns Miyetti Allah, Vows To Enforce Law Vigorously by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Thank you Mr Governor... Pls do something about developer taking our government job in ondo state.
Re: ANTI-OPEN GRAZING: Ondo Govt Warns Miyetti Allah, Vows To Enforce Law Vigorously by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Little wonder Yoruba muslims hate this man so much.
I remember during the campaigns when they threw everything at him "his wife is Igbo,he doesn't carry party members along" bla bla just because he is not under d anointing of bourdillon.
And we have seen how the bourdillon governors have refused to say pim

*MODIFIED
https://www.nairaland.com/5896455/campaign-support-yoruba-women-first/7

This is one of the numerous threads opened by a yerobber Muslim asking ppl to vote against Aketi because he has an Igbo wife.
The so called tolerant Yorubas never cautioned him,the thread got to 11 pages but they're already spitting thrash at my mention.

Ndi ara

If that indeed happened it is because of the sort of disgusting thing you are doing here Yorubas are fed up of experiencing from Igbos.

You are not ashamed to say "yerobber Muslim" this and "afonja" that.

No wonder a lot of Yorubas are waking up to your hate against them and wanting little to do with Igbos.

1 Like

Re: ANTI-OPEN GRAZING: Ondo Govt Warns Miyetti Allah, Vows To Enforce Law Vigorously by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2021
SlyDev:
Thank you Mr Governor... Pls do something about developer taking our government job in ondo state.

They claim they only go to Lagos lol. Yet the reality is that they are all over every part of Yoruba land like white on rice.

I have no issues with productive, decent and respectful Igbos but the haters amongst them, and they are the majority, should not be tolerated anymore.

Let the ingrates keep hating on Yorubas they really ought to be grateful to. They will quickly become very disliked in the SW same as Fulanis currently are.

2 Likes

Re: ANTI-OPEN GRAZING: Ondo Govt Warns Miyetti Allah, Vows To Enforce Law Vigorously by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2021
adekolaelect:
Everybody is show support and wisely ideas to contribute positively to the growth of south you are here writing Trash .Honestly you are not needed here .were you born like this or you make yourself who you are bcs no one can turn you to this but yourself.

He is the sort who has made even the most Liberal and tolerant of Yorubas to dislike Igbos thoroughly, virtually as much as Fulanis, these days.

Igbos like him will be next, after the onslaught against Fulanis, in overt and covert effort to rid the SW of malevolent and harmful non-indigenes of the region who , in one way or the other, are a threat to the interests and wellbeing of Yorubas on their own land.

1 Like

Re: ANTI-OPEN GRAZING: Ondo Govt Warns Miyetti Allah, Vows To Enforce Law Vigorously by walex2(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Only few people.will understand what Ondo govt meant here grin
Simply said that Buhari and his Co travellers are not Nigerian and their desire is to take our land by force
Re: ANTI-OPEN GRAZING: Ondo Govt Warns Miyetti Allah, Vows To Enforce Law Vigorously by Bionic07: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Little wonder Yoruba muslims hate this man so much.
I remember during the campaigns when they threw everything at him "his wife is Igbo,he doesn't carry party members along" bla bla just because he is not under d anointing of bourdillon.
And we have seen how the bourdillon governors have refused to say pim

*MODIFIED
https://www.nairaland.com/5896455/campaign-support-yoruba-women-first/7

This is one of the numerous threads opened by a yerobber Muslim asking ppl to vote against Aketi because he has an Igbo wife.
The so called tolerant Yorubas never cautioned him,the thread got to 11 pages but they're already spitting thrash at my mention.
Ndi ara
[color=#006600][/color]

I wonder how this fools reason, so in your haste to show your stupidity you forgot that the man even though married to eboe is still Yoruba?
Please show me just one of your eboe Governors who has dared to speak out against macban, all we see are treacherous Lily livered Governors who can sell their people for a cup of fura da nunu or are they head slammers too?

1 Like

Re: ANTI-OPEN GRAZING: Ondo Govt Warns Miyetti Allah, Vows To Enforce Law Vigorously by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
angry
Ondo people ehn.
Very stubborn set of people, Dem no dey take shit, and also their sister cousins (Ekitis et Ijeshas) angry

Meanwhile Aketi should com govern us in Ogun abeq.
Na so. Ondo, Ekiti, Ijesa are no nonsense people. But Doyin Odebowale na our pikin for Ogun state sha oo.

Yes, we need person like Aketi in Ogun. I love that man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANTI-OPEN GRAZING: Ondo Govt Warns Miyetti Allah, Vows To Enforce Law Vigorously by Sanromeo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Presidency Moves To Make Infamous Politician, Fani-Kayode Minister / Eastern Regional Crisis ( January - May 1953) / V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.