Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

[VIDEO] Teenager Killed By Speeding Car In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [VIDEO] Teenager Killed By Speeding Car In Lagos (694 Views)

Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt / Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual / Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Teenager Killed By Speeding Car In Lagos by Aproko9ja: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2021
[VIDEO] Teenager killed by speeding car in Lagos

A teenage boy has been crushed to death by a speeding car at the Iyana Oworo/Berger axis of Lagos.

The incident happened around 6 p.m on Tuesday, September 7, while the boy was watching football match at a local pitch.

It was gathered that the deceased, who was said to be aged 15, tried to assist the players in picking the ball that went out of the pitch.

Coolstories reports that the pitch used by the youth of the area for sports and other recreational activities is along the Iyana Oworo/Third Mainland Bridge expressway.

Sources at the scene said the accident caused another motorist who saw the boy from afar to veer off the road as he became confused. But the boy was already crushed by another vehicle and the driver did not bother to wait.

"The boy who also had some exercise books with him because he was going for an evening class died on the spot,” an eyewitness told Coolstories.

"I was also watching as a spectator when the incident happened. The boy wanted to cross the road to pick the ball when he was crushed by the car. The vehicle was speeding because the road was very free.” he added.
Watch the video ====> CLICK HERE

OR use link below
https://forum.coolstories.com.ng/showthread.php?tid=14

[b]READ ALSO:- [/b]Update: 'Slay queen' arrested by EFCC shortly after showing off, sentenced to three year
https://forum.coolstories.com.ng/showthread.php?tid=7

[b]ALSO READ:- [/b]Outrage as headmaster flogs WASSCE candidate, leaving her with bruises
https://forum.coolstories.com.ng/showthread.php?tid=13
[i][/i]
SOURCE:- Forum.coolstories.com.ng

Re: [VIDEO] Teenager Killed By Speeding Car In Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Watch Scary Moment A Kid Who Was Swimming With His Friends In A River Got 'swall / Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. / "I'm Being Kidnapped" Woman Cries As Police Officer Drives Her Away In Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.