Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

"I'm Being Kidnapped" Woman Cries As Police Officer Drives Her Away In Her Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I'm Being Kidnapped" Woman Cries As Police Officer Drives Her Away In Her Car (692 Views)

Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination / Police Kill Abdullahi Ummi, Bandit Leader In Katsina, Rescue Kidnapped Woman / Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Being Kidnapped" Woman Cries As Police Officer Drives Her Away In Her Car by Fr33born(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
In a viral video, a woman was heard accusing a police officer of refusing to identify himself and trying to kidnap her as the police man drives her away in her car. Another voice was also heard telling the policeman to stop the car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbzEi6kwptY

Re: "I'm Being Kidnapped" Woman Cries As Police Officer Drives Her Away In Her Car by eyenogoquiet(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Madam na station Yu de go. No come over do the do you don first do Abeg.
Re: "I'm Being Kidnapped" Woman Cries As Police Officer Drives Her Away In Her Car by zubimete(f): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Comedy or hired personal driver.
Re: "I'm Being Kidnapped" Woman Cries As Police Officer Drives Her Away In Her Car by godofuck231: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Get a pepper spray from your bag spray into his eyes, open the door while moving and shove his hip with your two legs and toss him out of the moving vehicle, why this guy no meet bad ass bitch when get heat

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids / Man Beaten And Burnt To Death By Commercial Motorcyclist Over N100 Dispute / Four Christians Arrested For Leaving Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.