Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Which Agriculture Sector Can I Venture Into With Capital Of N200,000 - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Agriculture Sector Can I Venture Into With Capital Of N200,000 (2019 Views)

Nigerian Agriculture Sector Won't Develop If We Continue This Way / What Kind Of Farming Can I Venture Into / Which Grain Business Can I Trading In With N200,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Agriculture Sector Can I Venture Into With Capital Of N200,000 by benuejosh: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Rice farming. I would have adviced you go for storage and sales of agro products but that line is not for novice.
Re: Which Agriculture Sector Can I Venture Into With Capital Of N200,000 by Mcsenior(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
Please fellow nairalander, I am a youth corper serving currently but I will soon be through next year, and there is no white collar job I have hope in to get after the program. I just want that sector of agriculture I can venture in with capital of N200,000.
Land is available around Ile-Ife in Osun State.
At least to get something to sustain myself till I get job or another business idea. Looking forward to contributions from practical farmers sir

We are currently running a cooperative for industrial commodity supply of Soyabeans and other commodities to companies.

Supply of soyabeans for instance will start next month. With the amount you have, you can use that as your share capital in our cooperative and we share profit in accordance with our bye-laws.

We have Representatives in Ibadan, Abuja, and Niger state if you want to meet physically. We also offer free consultation and advise on storage business and supply.

You can call/WhatsApp 0806-297-9782 for further enquiry.
Re: Which Agriculture Sector Can I Venture Into With Capital Of N200,000 by Princeadebayo11(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Boar16:
Same thought was running through my head when I was serving at ogun state the year 2019. I ventured into Piggery farming the following year and am grateful to God no regrets.
My only advice to you is that before venturing into any business. please make sure you are trained first because many will like to take advantage of you been a novice in that business.
How lucrative is this business. I want to give it a try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peanut Coating Machine Price In Nigeria / I Need Egg Carton Crate Manufacturer / Urgent! Help, What Brand Of Fertilizer Is The Best To Use For Maize And Cowpea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.