Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit (27971 Views)

Video: Soon We Will Speak To Tinubu In A Language He Understands..islamic Cleric / None Of Our Officials Was Hurt During Imo Attack - MTN. / Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by BigYash: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Buhari go soon carry you. This is wrong stop inciting violence. I don’t like Buhari but inciting violence is totally unacceptable.
How is sit at home violence? Sitting in ones own hux don turn violence now,because say na sai baba abi? Nigerians and Nigeria their country maras dey tire person en grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
lalajnr:
Aboki nor dey understand other language o grin grin grin

Wetin aboki dey understand nah violence grin grin grin

Gbam
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by ezechi24(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Adaorababy:
My people, please don't let any onyeofenmanu mislead you o. Even though I hate everything about the stooge in Aso Rock, it will be a death wish for anyone to want to reciprocate Buhari's kind gesture by treating him in his own language.

may buharis kindness towards ndi igbo follow you and your entire generation.. iseeee
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by ShedrachU(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
No one can stop Buhari from visiting Imo.

If IPOB get mind they should try grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by duro4chang(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fear go dey catch am small small.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by odomanis: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mangekyo:
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Igbos let buhari know how they feel towards his wickedness towards them. Igbos both home and away should return. Yall need to prove to us that you aren't chest beaters that we believe you are undecided
Is it your chest they are beating ? Leave them like that,Biko.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by 77up(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
This fool!sh idi*t want to instigate rubbish agenda that may lead some mumu to their early grave embarassed

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by gidado14(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Successionist:
Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit – Activist Tells IPOB

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/08/speak-buhari-language-he-understands-during-imo-visit-%E2%80%93-activist-tells-ipob
drugs addict to bad for health, why don't lead in making the president the language.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by gidado14(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emergingnation:
No one ganna attack that lifeless and dementia dullard

He will be alive to witness our beloved Biafra being Actualized...
if you like try it and visit your ancestors

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Emergingnation(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
gidado14:

if you like try it and visit your ancestors
You lack comprehension,

Read my write-up again ..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by ExtraVioment: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
After Oga Buhari leaves, we will see who the next leader is. That will determine the future state of the nation.

Igbos cannot continue to be disenfranchised in Nigeria. When we are with Nigeria, we are discriminated with impunity, and when they want out, it is fought against.

Just look at how Oga Buhari is parading with with terrorist Islamic nations like terrorist Saudi Arabia, but goes to Europe, America, Russia, and China, to beg for everything else.

Oga Buhari can come and see an area free of islamization in Nigeria.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by ityP(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
backbone503:
Dis guy should stop inciting violence on the president. The consequence of any security breaches during his visit will be very distasteful

He said they should sit at home na. How is that inciting violence? Why Una dey like this?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
YorubarLord:
Descendants of oranmiyan a Yoruba man you mean? grin Stop begging for relevance around yoruba people even igbo people no rate una and fulani still slaughtered your mothers last month with your weak men coming out to cry. Yoruba no be una mate, go sell pvssy cos that's the only thing your tribe is known for
[/s]

Again you have not points to counter my facts other than Insults grin

I am a nation you are a few states grin you ran to Benin Republic to stay as refugees as all your mother's were raped by Fulani grin

That thief Sunday Igboho is locked up in were again? grin useless infidel

See your tribe is hated from the North to east to south south to every where ... You are lucky Fulani came and disgraced themselves as before you guys are the most hated tribe in Nigeria.

A tribe you can't ever trust , descendants of Judas Iscariot grin

Ritualists ... Rapists , child molesters, fraudsters .. tribalists , evil connivers cheesy

Cry me a River
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by ityP(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Buhari go soon carry you. This is wrong stop inciting violence. I don’t like Buhari but inciting violence is totally unacceptable.

Did you read? How is he inciting violence? He is telling people to sit at home? How is that inciting?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by YorubarLord: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
You have no points again. Say me hi to my yoruba brother the oba of Benin ruling you fools grin Bow to your yoruba king, each time you insult yoruba you insult your king
Saltybear:
[s][/s]

Again you have not points to counter my facts other than Insults grin

I am a nation you are a few states grin you ran to Benin Republic to stay as refugees as all your mother's were raped by Fulani grin

That thief Sunday Igboho is locked up in were again? grin useless infidel

See your tribe is hated from the North to east to south south to every where ... You are lucky Fulani came and disgraced themselves as before you guys are the most hated tribe in Nigeria.

A tribe you can't ever trust , descendants of Judas Iscariot grin

Ritualists ... Rapists , child molesters, fraudsters .. tribalists , evil connivers cheesy

Cry me a River

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Lightorder: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emergingnation:

thank you for how you replied that clown
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Lightorder: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Adaorababy:
My people, please don't let any onyeofenmanu mislead you o. Even though I hate everything about the stooge in Aso Rock, it will be a death wish for anyone to want to reciprocate Buhari's kind gesture by treating him in his own language.
oga go back a read exactly what Deji said please
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by ityP(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
kpando10:
Why you didn't lead Yoruba's to sit at home or teach buhari in the language he understands when he visited south west last month, why is igbo's always easy to be deceived. When igbo. Mumu go do, south West is busy developing and attracting investment, igbo's are busy doing sit at home, tomorrow igbo's will look who they will blame.

Leave Igbo men alone o. I'm not Igbo, but the civil war should have taught us something. These people are survivors. Even if they work only once every week and Yorubas work from Monday to Sunday, the Igbos won't starve. These people, after the civil war, started with only 20 pounds, irrespective of how affluent some of them were. They'll be fine. I stay in the north and I know these people. No Yoruba man is serious minded at business like the Igbos.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by ityP(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
BigYash:
How is sit at home violence? Sitting in ones own hux don turn violence now,because say na sai baba abi? Nigerians and Nigeria their country maras dey tire person en grin

Aswear. I no kukuma be Igbo, but the talk funny me die. Sitting at home don turn violence? Omo. Na wa for some people o
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by ityP(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
77up:
This fool!sh idi*t want to instigate rubbish agenda that may lead some mumu to their early grave embarassed

By sitting at home? Haba bros. You hate the guy no mean say you go attack everything him talk na. He said they shouldn't come outside to protest. That they should stay at home? How is this going to lead people to their early grave? Abi, it's now a crime in the constitution not to sit at home
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by BigYash: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
ityP:

Aswear. I no kukuma be Igbo, but the talk funny me die. Sitting at home don turn violence? Omo. Na wa for some people o
I no be Igbo too.. But that guy comment was just off key
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Lightorder: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
. Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit – Activist Tells IPOB
Deji Adeyanju, socio-political and human rights’ activist, said IPOB’s proposed SIT-AT -HOME order would send a very loud message to Buhari when he visits Imo State on Thursday.

This is for some blind bats who cant read but sit and misquote Deji
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by ityP(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
BigYash:
I no be Igbo too.. But that guy comment was just off key

No mind them. The hate is so strong in their heart
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Idoko61: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
I prophesies to u that Mr president wl cancel that visit tomorrow
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by mfm04622: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nobody should shout if intimidation if this man is invited by the DSS to explain his comment!
Anybody that supports a terrorist organization is a terrorist! IPOB is a terrorist organization, anybody supporting what they do is a terrorist. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Onepeople: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Edusouls:
Ndi Igbo bu Ndi nzuzu, close una businesses and sit at home, hunger go dey wire una belle no be buhari own, buhari would visit imo and go nothing would happen, the most sentimental and senseless tribe in Nigeria..
to whom brain is given sense is expected full.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by yahmohy27: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emergingnation:

Are you an upon, let them attack him simple
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by yahmohy27: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
BritishAirways:

You know it won't happen na
It better not happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] / 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.