Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit (27972 Views)

Video: Soon We Will Speak To Tinubu In A Language He Understands..islamic Cleric / None Of Our Officials Was Hurt During Imo Attack - MTN. / Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by paramakina202: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Successionist:
Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit – Activist Tells IPOB

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/08/speak-buhari-language-he-understands-during-imo-visit-%E2%80%93-activist-tells-ipob

Deji Adeyanju should declare a ghost town in his home state onye ara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by mfm04622: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Why bandits,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen are friends. They're the only terrorist group that has offices in Europe, America etc. Go back to school.

I really don't know who need to go back to school!
I doubt school can be of any use to you. Since you are literate. Only courts of law can designate an organization as a terrorist organization in Nigeria. IPOB was so designated. Mazi was free all over the world till the govt got his time. Same for their offices. Nigerian govt never get their time. Just pray Nigerian Govt don't have time for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by mfm04622: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Why bandits,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen are friends. They're the only terrorist group that has offices in Europe, America etc. Go back to school.

Friends or terrorists ooo, call them whatever you want. I know for a fact if I pray the govt should handle you the way Bandits, ISWAP and criminal herdmen are being handled, you won't say amen to that prayer!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
paramakina202:

Deji Adeyanju should declare a ghost town in his home state onye ara.
E fit try am?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by luluman: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
InHeaven:
COWARDS.

They should attack Buhari as they boasts tomorrow.
Zombie. Use your data watch cartoon now
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by paramakina202: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
E fit try am?

Yeah he is hailing IPOB to destroy their region while his remain peaceful.
Cunnyman.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by NSK4U(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
WrathOfHadez:
but it concerns me.

Then you are probably Igbo

And if indeed you are Igbo and have been told or you have personally consulted the archives on what they referred to Biafra/Nigeria civil war, and the travails of an average Igboman in Nigeria thereafter; you'd most likely think differently towards these agitations.
If we are being told to stay because we want to be one, oneness/unity should among other things incorporate equity, fairness, justice, etc and not slave and master relationship or first class and zero class citizens approach to national issues. The only way you can successfully treat people as less human than you are and they won't openly complain it is if they truly believe that they are enslaved and have no freedom as you have.
You know, yet unknown source quoted; "I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves" and remember Philip Randolph would tell you, "freedom is never given, it is won".
Every sane Southerner should by now have understood the imbalance in structure of Nigeria, the inequality of treatment in national job offers and so on and should be able to demand for a better structure or outright dismemberment of the Nigerian project.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Tzar(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2021
I am sure they have imported cash & carry praisesingers armed with placards from other states.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by egeanma(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2021
He said they should sit at home na. How is that inciting violence?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2021
NSK4U:

Then you are probably Igbo

And if indeed you are Igbo and have been told or you have personally consulted the archives on what they referred to Biafra/Nigeria civil war, and the travails of an average Igboman in Nigeria thereafter; you'd most likely think differently towards these agitations.
If we are being told to stay because we want to be one, oneness/unity should among other things incorporate equity, fairness, justice, etc and not slave and master relationship or first class and zero class citizens approach to national issues. The only way you can successfully treat people as less human than you are and they won't openly complain it is if they truly believe that they are enslaved and have no freedom as you have.
You know, yet unknown source quoted; "I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves" and remember Philip Randolph would tell you, "freedom is never given, it is won".
Every sane Southerner should by now have understood the imbalance in structure of Nigeria, the inequality of treatment in national job offers and so on and should be able to demand for a better structure or outright dismemberment of the Nigerian project.
nicely put. The enforced sit-at-home is self-death. Since Igbo economic structure is highly informal , I can see how the every Monday sit-at-home is counterproductive.

And why is it enforced with threats? How does the sit-at-home in the south east alone affects buhari in Abuja or even the governors?

ESN and IPOB morphing into an armed unit was the height of miscalculation. If you indeed experience the civil war, the ESN should know that the armed route they are taking will only amount to more lose of life. Taking your freedom doesn't always coming violence.

The Igbo house isn't together and isn't coordinated. The buhari regime is the most nepotistic, ineffective and vindictive regime in Nigeria granted, but if nnamdi kalu and his presence tactics is the voice of reason Igbos can come with, then it's unfortunate.

It's almost same thing Ojukwu did when he hastily declared war without adequate planning.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Akuruoulo(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
If your Easterners Governors has tried for you a bit, you wouldn’t have been in this severe state of wailing.

U AREN'T A WAILER AS WE ALL KNOW.
SOO WHAT HAVE U EVER DON FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THID CONTREE ?
HOW HAVE THIS COUNTRY EVER HELPED YOUR LIFE ?
NONE IGBOS ARE THE ONES RESPECTING THE ORDER MOST.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by backbone503(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
ityP:

He said they should sit at home na. How is that inciting violence? Why Una dey like this?

Is that all he said?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Buhari go soon carry you. This is wrong stop inciting violence. I don’t like Buhari but inciting violence is totally unacceptable.

Please I'd really love you to explain the science and philosophy that classify sitting at home in protest and violence under the same umbrella. You know, I'm always open to learning new things.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by ityP(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
backbone503:

Is that all he said?

Yes, basically, that's all he said
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Mikelarteta(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Please I'd really love you to explain the science and philosophy that classify sitting at home in protest and violence under the same umbrella. You know, I'm always open to learning new things.

Ok wait am coming
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit by Laggafin: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Laggafin:
Imo state will thunderously speak to bandits irrespective of the positions they occupy in the dot in circle language they understand.... Long live umu chineke
Lol and they finally spoke very Loud and clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ / Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) / Buhari In Kaduna To Meet With Stakeholders From The Areas Affected By The Crisis

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.