Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country (57022 Views)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap / Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
ABCthings:
Illiterate , it's not about the cost. It's about the purchasing power.

How many Nigerians can afford 1gb daily?
Is that the fault of the network providers?
Or you want them to dash it to you free?
Not their fault your country is the poverty capital of the world..
You should go and hold your rulers to account..
Data is CHEAP in Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gadafii:
1gig that won't last 2 hours here in naija.

Before u conclude Chad's expensive, kindly let us know how many hours does 1gig lasts in Chad, then compare it to Nigeria
1GB is one 1GB..
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pussyassasin:
Am I the only one who can't see the map?
Can't see the map or can't read the map?
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Modrov:

I am not arguing for an increase in prices, please.

I am just stating that it is a fact that data is cheap here compared to other countries.

Why is that fact so painful to you?

And even if we compare the economy...there are many countries there that are poorer than Nigeria, but have much higher data costs.

Sense is far from you.
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by Olayemi244(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
NewDelhi:

Young man keep quiet. You're not still getting my point. It's self explanatory to most of us but some average people will find it difficult to understand. This forum ain't a virtual PhD lecture room. Make yourself as simple as possible.

It's still your type that will be praising someone like honorable Patrick obiagbohan or whatever his name is ,blowing stupid vocabulary while talking to people when infact he is not communicating at all. In the world of communication, you have to make yourself as simple and plain as possible, you get my point? Majority of you are illiterates so I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about. If you go to BBC, Fox, Bloomberg or CNBC and broadcast this kind of thing, they'll sack you that same day.

You are not communicating with PhD students of economics or statistics, infact you aren't communicating with 2nd to final year students of such discipline, you are communicating with a general audience consisting of different niche and you have to make yourself as clear as possible.

70% of the flags in your so called infographics don't even have names yet you said you're communicating splendidly. If I point at a random flag now and ask you to tell me the name of the country , I'm sure you'll be sweating like a man who lost his erection while trying to penetrate.

You said it well but you have vexed sha �

1 Like

Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thanksful:

Sense is far from you.

K.
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
ABCthings:
again that's because naira is useless. If things are really cheaper here then why is Nigeria the poverty capital of the world?

Because we aren't rich enough to buy things at rich man's prices.
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by greenprince(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Modrov:

Okay...in America they pay N500 for fuel. Maybe we should pay that high too....since we should compare ourselves to the best as you say.

You obviously don't get it.

You're here happy you paying less for data compared to Chad which is a poverty stricken country that doesn't measure up to yours in any way, then when I challenge that you say in America they pay N500 for fuel.

How does that even make sense?
If not for the unchecked free fall of your country's currency do you think that amount paid for fuel in the US equated up to N300 a couple years ago?
Besides, N500 for fuel is nothing to an American who earns about hundred times that amount in a single day!

So, that's the entire point. With the Naira so useless and access to money so hard, wouldn't you at least be happy to pay N8000/month for unlimited super fast internet like I do here?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by greenprince(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Modrov:

Kenya=we are at the same level according to the map.

RSA= 5 DOLLARS for that one gig compared to our 1.31 dollars

Egypt: 4 DOLLARS

Two of those countries pay more than we do.

It is cheap in Nigeria. If it pains you, sorry. We are not a rich nation anyway...which is why you people should vote in the right people.

I agree with your last point. But people in those countries can afford that way easier as well as much better service. I can tell of Kenya for a fact.
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
greenprince:

You obviously don't get it.

You're here happy you paying less for data compared to Chad which is a poverty stricken country that doesn't measure up to yours in any way, then when I challenge that you say in America they pay N500 for fuel.

How does that even make sense?
If not for the unchecked free fall of your country's currency do you think that amount paid for fuel in the US equated up to N300 a couple years ago?
Besides, N500 for fuel is nothing to an American who earns about hundred times that amount in a single day!

So, that's the entire point. With the Naira so useless and access to money so hard, wouldn't you at least be happy to pay N8000/month for unlimited super fast internet like I do here?

I get you, you want data for free.

You don't care about what it does to your fellow countrymen and women who depends on the data companies for their daily bread, we want data free of charge.

Sorry, but you cannot change the fact. We pay cheap for data. DEAL WITH IT

And anyway, I am not arguing for higher prices for data.

Good evening. .
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by greenprince(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Modrov:

I get you, you want data for free.

You don't care about what it does to your fellow countrymen and women who depends on the data companies for their daily bread, we want data free of charge.

Sorry, but you cannot change the fact. We pay cheap for data. DEAL WITH IT

And anyway, I am not arguing for higher prices for data.

Good evening. .

Seriously they say you can't argue with a closed mind.
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Klass99:

grin, Brat abeg carry your ashawo swerve one side first.
So, with the Chinese or rather Asians as a whole some people may assume that because they are small in stature the organ may be small too.
E go shock you, to know it's not small after all - I am not speaking from personal experience o! Those Asians like to roll with their own kind, I've never seen one with a black, white or caucasian female except in movies.

Lol Klass in other words you mean Asian women have narrow alleys and their men won't feel small down the aisle right? grin
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by edoairways: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:

They used theirs because they have just one ..that our official rate is a ruse
Our official rate is N411.25
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by Klass99(f): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2021
smiley
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Klass99:

I don't know what you are talking about, don't kurrupt me pls! tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by Johnchrix(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
ValCon888:
India has the cheapest data cost in the world.
No wonder those Indian men on Facebook like asking for naked pictures and sex videos.

With their tiny red preek like baby carrot.

E be like say u de run romance scam.
Re: Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country by nazimakash6: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gionee M2017 With 7000mah Battery Capacity Now Official: See Meme / Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant / Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.