Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' (48363 Views)

Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by osamabarack1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
2face’s family link up with Pero in Abuja; endorses her as the ‘first lady’

Nigerian music icon, 2face Idibia’s babymama, Pero Adeniyi, recently hung out with the singer’s alleged family members in Abuja and this has gotten netizens buzzing on social media.

Photos from the outing were shared on Facebook by a lady, named Lucy Ogah, who is said to be related to the music mogul.

The seemingly innocent post has however raised dust on social media due to the suggestive caption she wrote. She described Pero as the ‘unbothered, unshakeable and unmovable first lady‘.

This has stirred mixed reactions on social media because it is coming at a time when Tuface and his wife, Annie, are having a marital crisis because of his relationship with Pero.

Earlier this week, Tuface and Pero were both pictured in the country’s capital, Abuja, howbeit in different locations.

Although both of them arrived at the F.C.T separately, some netizens still dragged the singer while hoping that speculations that their arrival in Abuja might just be a coincidence.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Mummy12: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Their problem jare. angry

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
These people are just peppering that uncouth Annie

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
I'm sorry to say this but I think his family lacks wisdom, do they think that the same fate does not await Pero? families should learn to settle disputes and not add fire to it,they think they are helping 2face now but the truth is they are destroying him.True wisdom is really scarce. A lot need to be considered before getting into marriage with anyone, check how his or her parents relate,how organised the family is and how kids brought up in that family behaves.Stop marrying for bedmatic skills, time shall come when waste pain will take over that man's bedmatic skills,what then will you be left with? Please think well before going into marriage.

332 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by ElimosCEO: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by osamabarack1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mummy12:
Their problem jare. angry

as in ehh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by osamabarack1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

you sabi am my guy

6 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
I've never for once seen a poster up there post or contribute something meaningful and reasonable on a thread no matter how serious the issue is.I've really searched all his posts but found none,I'll advise him to visit his village to learn some things and groom himself and seek wisdom before ever thinking marriage else he'll be shattering someone's daughter's life.shalom

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by janedonez(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
You guys should go and face your families, leave Annie alone.
Even that Pero that's moving upandan like a scorned Lady trying to destroy Tufaces marriage in the guise of care should watch it. Karma exists

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by hybrid11(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
After pero , what will happen to the 3rd baby mama , will they endorse her too after pero kpekus go taya m

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by elonmuskbaby: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
the family lack wisdom.theyre trying to destroy the nose to spite the face not knowing that in their bid to get at Annie both tuface and his kids will be affected in all of this rubbish

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by NobleAngell(f): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Annie just has to learn to accept things the way they are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by osamabarack1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm sorry to say this but I think his family lacks wisdom, do they think that the same fate does not await Pero? families should learn to settle disputes and not add fire to it,they think they are helping 2face now but the truth is they are destroying him.True wisdom is really scarce. A lot need to be considered before getting into marriage with anyone, check how his or her parents relate,how organised the family is and how kids brought up in that family behaves.Stop marrying for bedmatic skills, time shall come when waste pain will take over that man's bedmatic skills,what then will you be left with? Please think well before going into marriage.

wisdom will not kill you boss

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by osamabarack1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
I've never for once seen a poster up there post or contribute something meaningful and reasonable on a thread no matter how serious the issue is.I've really searched all his posts but found none,I'll advise him to visit his village to learn some things and groom himself and seek wisdom before ever thinking marriage else he'll be shattering someone's daughter's life.shalom

brov, he vex you before?

3 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by osamabarack1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
janedonez:
You guys should go and face your families, leave Annie alone.
Even that Pero that's moving upandan like a scorned Lady trying to destroy Tufaces marriage in the guise of care should watch it. Karma exists

what goes around, come around

3 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
osamabarack1:

wisdom will not kill you boss
I am 60+ so you shouldn't expect less,you see a lot of things have gone wrong with this generation and it's sad to be where we are.

39 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by osamabarack1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
NobleAngell:
Annie just has to learn to accept things the way they are.

another angle.
putting all blames to Annie

11 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
osamabarack1:

brov, he vex you before?
Do you know the poster I'm talking about?

1 Like

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by osamabarack1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
I am 60+ so you shouldn't expect less,you see a lot of things have gone wrong with this generation and it's sad to be where we are.

wawww, grand pa cool cool

9 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Sonnobax15(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
60+ shocked. ? So na people papa and even grandpa we dey bash most times for nairaland? sad. The facelessness of this forum na wa oh.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
60+ shocked. ? So na people papa and even grandpa we dey bash most times for nairaland? sad. The facelessness of this forum na wa oh.
I'm actually a grandma but its good to relate on a normal ground here.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Sonnobax15(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm actually a grandma but its good to relate on a normal ground here.
Eyahhhhh cheesy. I understand cha....no wahala....Even my over all eldest bro ain't closer to being your age mate... And Person like me that like respecting my elders well well,from henceforth I promise I won't bash you any longer grin.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Iyaebe is the same as zzor the attention seeker, believe what that person say at your own peril

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Eyahhhhh cheesy. I understand cha....no wahala....Even my over all eldest bro ain't closer to being your age mate... And Person like me that like respecting my elders well well,from henceforth I promise I won't bash you any longer grin.
You are forgiven Omo mi,no bad blood

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by care4you: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
whoa! I feel for Annie!.... but then I have some important things to think about.

their problem Sha.

1 Like

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Trumann: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

You are a poverty-stricken skank of doubtful paternity called Zzor.
You aren't 60+, you only display foolishness of 60+ people.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Charmingrascal(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
In most cases when you do something to pepper another it always end in tears.

1 Like

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Trumann:

Mehn you are too Savage dude cheesy

21 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by Foodqueen(f): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by chuksbogus: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Some people might be against you but when all the people are against you then somthing is wrong. When all your husband's family members are against you then there is something about u.

11 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by pepperdemzombie: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
You fell for that? Which of her comments has shown the wisdom and intelligence of a 60 year old?
Children dey abuse grandma and she still dey comment? When Dem cast one of her accounts, Na im she start to use this one among others.

31 Likes

Re: 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' by pepperdemzombie: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Trumann:

Aka Rozcol, elonmusk etc Both monikers are always on the same thread at the same time. Either following or replying each other. Maybe Dem dey alert each other.
Even look at the opening of the 2 comments up there, you will detect it is the same person.
Very unintelligent!

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? / Richard Mofe-damijo Recreates Picture With Wife's Sister 20 Years After / BBNaija: Mercy Tried To Seduce 2face And Don Jazzy – Omashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.