Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US (45729 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by micheal34(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2022
Wife of Legendary Nigerian singer, Innocent Idibia, Annie Idibia, popularly known as 2face, has unfollowed her husband on Instagram.

This is coming after the babymama of legendary singer, Pero Adeniyi showered him with praises for his fatherly role in his kids’ lives.

According to reports, 2baba is currently in the United States spending time with his three kids which he shares with Pero.

2Baba also shared a lovely video of him and three kids as they bonded.

The music icon, who was excited to be with his children could be seen vibing with them.

However, The latest observation presents that Annie Idibia is not interested in seeing content from her husband on Instagram as she unfollowed him, but 2face has not returned the favour.

https://voicesuit.com/post/annie-idibia-unfollows-2face-amid-his-reunion-with-pero-and-her-children-in-us

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Joezinho: 10:43am On May 30, 2022
Annie don start again? You married a man with kids from different mothers, what were you expecting... None of them would want to seek his attention?

I like Tuface alot.. If you master the act of not letting the behaviors of women weigh you down even for an hour, you have mastered the process of long life ..

680 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by shigishege: 10:46am On May 30, 2022
This people don't have rest of mind. I thank God for my life because I don't look at others to live my life.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Mooh247: 10:52am On May 30, 2022
cool

That Tuface and Pero matter should not bother Annie Idibia any more

A man can love more than one woman in his life

Like Davido isn't still in love with Sophia... That was how Chioma also refused to accept fact and ruined her beautiful relationship

This is why I love Northern women and Delta/Edo state women

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:53am On May 30, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

That Tuface and Pero matter should not bother Annie Idibia any more

A man can love more than one woman in his life

Like Davido isn't still in love with Sophia... That is how Chioma also refused to accept fact and ruined her beautiful relationship

This is why I love Northern women and Delta/Edo state women

sweets how are you doing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by PrinceOfLagos: 10:54am On May 30, 2022
This two idiots should get lost abeg

Na only them be married couple ?

Make we hear word

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by donbachi(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2022
2baba should just embrace his polygamous calling and have peace.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Nobody: 10:56am On May 30, 2022
I hope this won't become another news,no one cares about there lives more than they care about ours, let no one disturb us again with some other people's life and what they choose to do with it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by helinues: 10:56am On May 30, 2022
Awon busy body bloggers.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Earlystar698(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2022
All of you checking people account to know who un follow and who follow are as useless as used sanitary pad...

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Malory: 11:02am On May 30, 2022
Tuface will do himself a lot of favour if he divorces this troublesome ugly woman called Annie. Her family has disgraced 2 baba a lot and that's more than enough reason to show her the exit door

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Nobody: 11:07am On May 30, 2022
As long as Pero refused to get married to another man so shall Annie know no peace,she should have simply walk away. Pero is a silent killer sha, she does things on social media to make Annie mad and Annie been a Jealous lover always fall for her trap. Ladies will know peace when they start accepting polygamy, nothing wrong with marrying two or more wives but in this case of Pero and Tuface it is simply an act of adultery, he should make it right by marrying Pero as his second wife

84 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by OVB123: 11:19am On May 30, 2022
Annie should settle with her husband amiacably without dragging the public into her marital affair. The women of now a-day will not learn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by mytime24(f): 11:32am On May 30, 2022
No b JuJu b dat angry
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by lwisee: 11:47am On May 30, 2022
Annie behaves like a bitter and toxic woman,other kids should be kept far away from her,she might.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by ntyce(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2022
How do you people know when someone follows or unfollow?
Are you always monitoring?

Chei

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by sotall(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2022
undecided
Annie should allow Tuface enjoy his vacation with his children and by extension his babymama.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Cmanforall: 11:48am On May 30, 2022
How do people know who followed and later unfollows...?
I mean using their precious time for this?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by LordBAutos(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2022
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by oluwaseyi0: 11:49am On May 30, 2022

any small thing - unfollow

can't these idiots yeyebrity fight their fight without involving social media?

I guess they can't do without the highness social media offers their miserable souls

It's like alcohol, cocaine, and opium to their restless and wandering souls

If they are not celebrities will their first point of all be social media?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by LibertyRep: 11:49am On May 30, 2022
This family again?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by sharpwriter(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2022
Why do I think these actions and news are done willingly to keep them in the lime light as celebrities... Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Anointedclass: 11:49am On May 30, 2022
HOW ON EARTH WOULD SOMEONE BE JOBLESS, THAT PEOPLE UNFOLLOWING EACH OTHER WOULD BE THEIR PARAMOUNT JOBS.

LET PEOPLE PRIVATE LIFE BE PRIVATE PLEASE.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by AbuAeesha: 11:49am On May 30, 2022
unserious fellows!
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by baretalk: 11:49am On May 30, 2022
When paki woman get money, the pride no be here.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by AmazingELixir: 11:50am On May 30, 2022
grin

They are now blaming Annie's actions for quietly unfollowing her husband ...but the useless monitoring spirit that went in search of who she follows and not is spared.

Nigerians and misplaced priorities.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Highways: 11:50am On May 30, 2022
Life bondage
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Nobody: 11:50am On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
Annie don start again? You married a man with kids from different mothers, what were you expecting... None of them would want to seek his attention?

I like Tuface alot.. If you master the act of not letting the behaviors of women weigh you down even for an hour, you have mastered the process of long life ..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by nams77: 11:50am On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

Words on marble.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Gwan2(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2022
Yesterday, while I was chatting with an aged white woman (90+), I asked her about her husband, and she told me he passed away 4 years ago, she then asked if I am married...I told her UNFORTUNATELY no, she then pondered and asked me why did I said unfortunately. I told her I wish am married.

She then gave me a simple answer..I DON'T NEED TO BE MARRIED TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE, It all depends on me. Using naija mentality, I then asked, what if I grow old and don't have kids to look after me..She then asked, what if I marry a terrible wife, because in her words, ''there are alot of BIT.CHES''...and regarding growing old, she said she's got three Kids but she is here alone...

She concluded by saying, ''Love, go and live a happy life''

35 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture / Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf / Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.