Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court (33982 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by koyyess: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Alvin212:

Rubbish

Go and meet her husband na. Na you remain for em to fvCk. Ode.
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by McOluOmo: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Igando

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by womenareapess: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by karnap(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
if your sister is living with you,never show your husband attitude, you are exposing him,and never allowed your sister to be dressing anyhow in front of your husband, conji no dey know relationship when he is awake, and never cheats on a man serially during your relationship, the revenge will come after marriage.
may God help.
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by gulfer: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
What is this judge waiting for again; is it until they kill each other
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Fourwinds: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
The man na he-goat..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by elonmuskbaby: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
bodybuilder:

Wetin be agro bro?
konji.hurniness,hunger for sex,when your penis dey beg for poosy
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by sabreal: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by sabreal: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
If all this wiman saif is true ooo

The woman just need to.be patent and be wise.

Because a man that absconded for 10 years, now came for divorce. He wants to claim some part of the woman's property through divorce.

This woman needs all the help she can get especially from her lawyer or office of public defenders.

What a toxic husband/father. He is a poison to his children.

JPhilip:

Read Also: https://www.herald.ng/my-husband-is-an-unrepentant-adulterer-he-slept-with-my-sister-woman-seeking-divorce-tells-court/

T
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by benson81(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's a two way thing,ur sister open leg en put prick for toto. Stop making it like em rape ur sister.
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

A man will always be a man
Innately promiscuous that's our nature
But the sister is very wicked to do that, a shameless woman, she must apologize and family meeting must be called for final resolution of the matter

Who created you to be innately promiscuous?

And if men are innately promiscuous, who do you intend to sleep with?

Goats?

Fellow men?
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
bukatyne:

Who created you to be innately promiscuous?

And if men are innately promiscuous, who do you intend to sleep with?

Goats?

Fellow men?

It's evolution, even to our basic somatic reproductive cells sperms and eggs we have millions and you have very few, Biologically and spiritually we are not equal, strong men retain riches and gracious women retain virtue ( dignity and Chasity) that's proverbs the wisdom that founded the heaven and Earth agreeing with evolutionary science, men are designed to spread their seeds and women to be very selective of the best man for their eggs, that's why in religions female virginity not males is a virtue, even Biologically men experience wetdreams releasing sperm and having the Sexual sensation of physically masturbating, most men can't fulfil their mating strategy because they are focused on survival and they die off during wars in history as women have higher like expectancy in Mordern civilization

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Crossroad1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bennysam:

Children of nowadays vomiting trash all in the name of comments, it obvious you are not married
Pele married adult..
So the trash I vomited, did it come from your mouth?
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by nonix22(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
maybe the sister has BIG Bress
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by caandi: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
A 34yr Ola marriage to be dissolved just like that?
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

It's evolution, even to our basic somatic reproductive cells sperms and eggs we have millions and you have very few, Biologically and spiritually we are not equal, strong men retain riches and gracious women retain virtue ( dignity and Chasity) that's proverbs the wisdom that founded the heaven and Earth agreeing with evolutionary science, men are designed to spread their seeds and women to be very selective of the best man for their eggs, that's why in religions female virginity not males is a virtue, even Biologically men experience wetdreams releasing sperm and having the Sexual sensation of physically masturbating, most men can't fulfil their mating strategy because they are focused on survival and they die off during wars in history as women have higher like expectancy in Mordern civilization

You lost me at the bold:

I don't know the religion referenced, however in Christianity, male and female are expected to be chaste.

Fornication and adultery are not gender specific sins.

So it would be strange for God to judge men for adultery and fornication when He 'made' them that way.
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by edoairways: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Even without opening this thread, I already knew people would still side the man. These guys above didn't deem it necessary to even admonish the man who broke his marriage vows. Regardless of the story, the default reaction is to blame the woman. Somebody said "but your sister gave it to him nah" as if that automatically justifies the married man who vowed to stick to his wife. Did she tell she's happy with the sister? What was shared with us what she told the court and that's apparently because there's no legal case against the woman the man slept with. Isn't this obvious? Reverse this case and all you'd be seeing here is "fear women". Even tribalists are more logical than sexists. Sexism makes even the most intelligent minds seem dumb.
The problem is with women condemning women. The society has program them that way since they so much depend on men for everything.
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by tasalanoni(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What's wrong with Igbo women & Adultery ?.
It's for adults and that's why it's called "adultery".
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by tiswell(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
All these women are always quick to defame,malign and rubbish their husbands.
Look closely,one fvck boy for area dey shine her Congo. sad
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by lozanni(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
humilitypays:
I see no crime committed here except the man abandoning his responsibility of taking good care of his wife and kids.

Dear men, before you go having a side chick, pls make sure you have settled your wife and kids with plenty enough care and money, make sure they are not lacking financially and otherwise.

So Madam go back to your kinsmen and settle this issue amicably, stop distracting us from focusing on Annie and Tonto dramas angry

grin grin grin Annie and Tonto's dramas indeed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
bukatyne:

You lost me at the bold:

I don't know the religion referenced, however in Christianity, male and female are expected to be chaste.

Fornication and adultery are not gender specific sins.

So it would be strange for God to judge men for adultery and fornication when He 'made' them that way.

Men are promiscuous
That nature but the method we go about it is based on once morality
Some fornicate
Some commit adultery
Some have wives or a wife
Some have concubines/ side chics
Some have baby mama
Some sleep with prostitutes
Some masturbate
Some become homosexuals

Remember that having concubines which is permitted in the scriptures is not the same as Fornication that is the only solution to solve men's dillemma of promiscuity, adultery which is wrong and harlotryy are caused by women, read the beginning of proverbs the woman lured the man backed empirically by scriptures, though both did commit the sin and it's wage death as it consequence nevertheless it was the woman that conceived it in her heart to begin with
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Men are promiscuous
That nature but the method we go about it is based on once morality
Some fornicate
Some commit adultery
Some have wives or a wife
Some have concubines/ side chics
Some have baby mama
Some sleep with prostitutes
Some masturbate
Some become homosexuals

Remember that having concubines which is permitted in the scriptures is not the same as Fornication that is the only solution to solve men's dillemma of promiscuity, adultery which is wrong and harlotryy are caused by women, read the beginning of proverbs the woman lured the man backed empirically by scriptures, though both did commit the sin and it's wage death as it consequence nevertheless it was the woman that conceived it in her heart to begin with
Stop referencing the Bible which you have little understanding about in order to buttress your points.There are things permissible before Christ and it became a sin after Christ take note about that please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by DeRay98(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
How come nobody saw where he said she abandoned him and their children for 10yrs and only returned in 2020?
A husband left with 7 children for 10yrs,
where was she,
what was she doing?
Who was she sleeping with for 10yrs...
Was her husband supposed to "hold body" for 10yrs?
Never just take every and anything women say hook line sinker...

WoundedLamb:

Even without opening this thread, I already knew people would still side the man. These guys above didn't deem it necessary to even admonish the man who broke his marriage vows. Regardless of the story, the default reaction is to blame the woman. Somebody said "but your sister gave it to him nah" as if that automatically justifies the married man who vowed to stick to his wife. Did she tell she's happy with the sister? What was shared with us what she told the court and that's apparently because there's no legal case against the woman the man slept with. Isn't this obvious? Reverse this case and all you'd be seeing here is "fear women". Even tribalists are more logical than sexists. Sexism makes even the most intelligent minds seem dumb.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by TWLifestyle: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Men are hypocrites sha. Where is all the venom , Insult and hate they pour on women - if it was the woman that cheated and also slept with her husbands brother. Yet they expect women to help them drag our fellow women when they will be hailing their own when they cheat .
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by TWLifestyle: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
humilitypays:
I see no crime committed here except the man abandoning his responsibility of taking good care of his wife and kids.

Dear men, before you go having a side chick, pls make sure you have settled your wife and kids with plenty enough care and money, make sure they are not lacking financially and otherwise.

So Madam go back to your kinsmen and settle this issue amicably, stop distracting us from focusing on Annie and Tonto dramas angry
of course you see no crime - if it was the woman that cheated you and your bros will be here wailing blood .
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by TWLifestyle: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
I hope women can see this - This is why I can never feel bad for any man who's wife cheats . Women need to show you people pepper cos you people do not deserve any loyalty
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by TWLifestyle: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Alvin212:

It's normal for a man to have more than one woman

You're a woman so
Your opinion don't count

thats why u people deserve paternity fraud . Infact women must continue the cheating trend .You people desrve no loyalty. .
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by TWLifestyle: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

A man will always be a man
Innately promiscuous that's our nature
But the sister is very wicked to do that, a shameless woman, she must apologize and family meeting must be called for final resolution of the matter
ur yarning senseless trash .
Re: My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court by humilitypays(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
TWLifestyle:
of course you see no crime - if it was the woman that cheated you and your bros will be here wailing blood .
why should a married woman cheat For your exclusive info, nature and man forbids a married woman fvcking another prick aside her husband's prick undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene / How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc / Whom Should A Woman Listen To First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.