Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Citizenship By Investment In Canada Or USA. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Citizenship By Investment In Canada Or USA. (1242 Views)

My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job / Practicing Medicine In Canada Or USA Which Is Easier And Better?? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citizenship By Investment In Canada Or USA. by SeaTrade(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good day house,
So a friend have been looking at getting a citizenship in a good country just in case,especially in North America.
So his choices are Canada or USA.
He can't go through the Express entry route or immigrant route because it's too long ,time consuming which he don't have that kind of time(business in Nigeria that needs constant attention) and may or may not have some requirements needed for such category.
So his best bet is investments,
So he would like to know the types of investment one can make in those places that can give one that eligibility.Is it buying a house,stocks or what?
Also,how much does this kind of process require?
And can that investment be generating dollar income for him while at the same time he gets citizenship?
Person in question can mobilise N50m or more,as the case may be...
Thanks house.

1 Like

Re: Citizenship By Investment In Canada Or USA. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
https://www.henleyglobal.com/residence-investment/canada

This is what you need here. Its pretty straightforward with money.

1 Like

Re: Citizenship By Investment In Canada Or USA. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
SeaTrade:
Good day house,
So a friend have been looking at getting a citizenship in a good country just in case,especially in North America.
So his choices are Canada or USA.
He can't go through the Express entry route or immigrant route because it's too long ,time consuming which he don't have that kind of time(business in Nigeria that needs constant attention) and may or may not have some requirements needed for such category.
So his best bet is investments,
So he would like to know the types of investment one can make in those places that can give one that eligibility.Is it buying a house,stocks or what?
Also,how much does this kind of process require?
And can that investment be generating dollar income for him while at the same time he gets citizenship?
Person in question can mobilise N50m or more,as the case may be...
Thanks house.
he is not serious. You think investment route is also not time consuming If be qualifies for express entry he should go for it. Investment route is about 200k investment and above with a long list of requirements.
Re: Citizenship By Investment In Canada Or USA. by Gerrard59(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mr SeaTrade who accused me of posting rubbish on the Travel Section also wants to japa (it's no friend of yours, I'm too old on Nairaland to fall for such deceptive yarns).

Well, as a proud poster of rubbish posts on the Travel Section, I'm telling you for free that N50M (worse still if the money in the bank is naira or in a domiciliary account. Emefiele would have a thing or two to say in few months from now) is grossly inadequate for both countries. Apply to Caribbean countries, preferably Grenada. The benefits with Grenada is: she is the only Caribbean nation which has a pathway to attaining American citizenship via the E-2 visa. However, from this link: https://www.eb5investors.com/magazine/article/a-legal-analysis-of-grenada-and-the-e-2-visa it shows that you don't have the minimum POF for obtaining Grenadian citizenship. My advice: try other Caribbean countries, maybe St Nevis and Kitts like HushPuppi.

P.S. This thread further corroborates a post I made last year about Nigerians/other black people who deceive, lie and actively discourage ambitious and young Nigerians not to flee Nigeria. While they actively perform online witchcraft, they either have second passports, reside abroad or are actively looking for ways to flee. The fellow SeaTrade with his previous moniker has chanted and screamed that people shouldn't japa because they can become bIlIoNaIrEs in Nigeria and it's a good place to reside. The question is: if so, why are you seeking for a stronger passport?!

One of such people is Peacejoylove and our resident Nairalander in a no-name bloody Central American country Dasparrow.

As a young and ambitious Nigerian who seeks to flee the country, stay away from such people!

Gerrard59:
I feel I should try to elucidate some things with my little knowledge on migration:

- Stay away from Woke people! They might share the same skin colour but their experiences differ from yours. When listening/reading tales from people in the abroad who warn you from relocating, ask questions. Try to know their migration route and citizenship/economic status. Someone who left via tourist visa and another who went for MBA at Haas School of Business would have different experiences, learn the mistakes the former made and strategies the latter did. Anyone who discourages you from relocating when s/he has not relocated to Nigeria is hypocritically wicked and does not wish you well (and if you check those who relocated, they are already citizens of developed countries). Flee from such people.

Best wishes!

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Life In Abeokuta / Us Visa / Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.