Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) (62165 Views)

Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by xreal: 6:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Baranda The Butcher.
[img]https://c./qAG9NZR0MqgAAAAC/lol-hahaha.gif[/img]
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Tygaaaa: 6:43am On Sep 09, 2021
They have no idea but you won't blame them, they think all countries are like Nigeria.
SenecaTheYonger:

The security structure around America changed after 9/11. It's easier to walk with your leg to space then to carry out a 9/11-styled terrorist attack on American soil. The you know the amount of money spent on R&grin for security in that country after 9/11?
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Kay25(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:
I have been watching your posts for some weeks. This I have observed and I have this to say to you from the Spirit of the Lord:

1. Your "Ministry" is motivated by and induces "fear". There's no LOVE emanating from your posts. According to scriptures, you are a nuisance AND God is not in fear. 1 Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 1:7.

2. It is originating from wrong and "deceptive" theology. That is: The Escaping or "rapture of church" before "all hell breaks loose". If that "hell" is the persecution (great tribulation), you are 100% wrong. Matt 24: 29-30, 2 Thess. 2 is clear the Church will be here to witness "all hell" of antichrist breaking loose.

3. You must spend a great deal of time carousing the internet looking for "bad news and terror". I have to wonder when you find the time for God in prayer and reading scriptures or evangelizing. Instead, most of your time is spent online so you terrorize people into thinking you are doing "God's work". SIR, you are not. And God is not impressed by your fearmongering messages. Change your method.

In summary: You terrorize people up with your fear based messages. Then you proceed to give them "false" hope of "escape" instead of building them up on how to "stand strong" thru the coming "hell".

What YOU fail to realize is that YOU, yourself, will end up being a victim of the antichrist when it shows up and you are still here. That's after all your terrorizing people with your posts, you end up hearing "depart from me for I knew you not...." Matt 7:21-23.

condemning too doesn't show you have the love of God in you as u have claimed..The man is only telling you of what is coming to happen whether u accept it or not it will surely come to pass.do your own evangelism let him do his own let God reward each of you accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Vickyvice:
Trust America. Na still drone go finish them off

After 20years they were there, why didn't they finish them off?

1 Like

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by seyicodes(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
I have always known that there is no innocent Muslim, you Muslims are the same, I know the terror and atrocities you people unleash on the world is "Ideological" it is the real essence of Islam, it is a task given to you by your blood sucking Allah To kill and to destroy.

Every Muslim male or female have the potential to commit terror if given the opportunity.

You need to see how I am laughing at you bro. Jokes apart. Islam is 1000000% against all those killings...

Don't judge by what those people are doing. They have free will to obey and to disobey Allah. Take your time to find out what Islam says about taking innocent soul. Allah is merciful more than what you could think of.. Allah is the same God you and I usually call. But it's just in Arabic language. Religion aside .. did God instruct anyone to kill innocent soul ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by broswilli: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:
I have been watching your posts for some weeks. This I have observed and I have this to say to you from the Spirit of the Lord:

1. Your "Ministry" is motivated by and induces "fear". There's no LOVE emanating from your posts. According to scriptures, you are a nuisance AND God is not in fear. 1 Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 1:7.

2. It is originating from wrong and "deceptive" theology. That is: The Escaping or "rapture of church" before "all hell breaks loose". If that "hell" is the persecution (great tribulation), you are 100% wrong. Matt 24: 29-30, 2 Thess. 2 is clear the Church will be here to witness "all hell" of antichrist breaking loose.

3. You must spend a great deal of time carousing the internet looking for "bad news and terror". I have to wonder when you find the time for God in prayer and reading scriptures or evangelizing. Instead, most of your time is spent online so you terrorize people into thinking you are doing "God's work". SIR, you are not. And God is not impressed by your fearmongering messages. Change your method.

In summary: You terrorize people up with your fear based messages. Then you proceed to give them "false" hope of "escape" instead of building them up on how to "stand strong" thru the coming "hell".

What YOU fail to realize is that YOU, yourself, will end up being a victim of the antichrist when it shows up and you are still here. That's after all your terrorizing people with your posts, you end up hearing "depart from me for I knew you not...." Matt 7:21-23.

I love this post. Nigerian Christians have stopped reading the Bible, they just follow popular theology about end times which has nothing to do with the Bible. They talk of Rapture and claim Jesus is coming to take Christians to heaven when the bible didn't say so. They fail to see that everything will happen here on earth, even Satan will be Judged here on earth and everyone will see him, Satan will be judged as a man. Jesus is coming to rule here on earth. He will be received on arrival to the earth by selected faithfuls who will rule with him as princes. Just like when the president is visiting a state top dignitaries will welcome him at the airport. This tradition started in ancient times when the king is visiting a town the elders in the town welcome him at the gate. Welcoming Jesus at the gate is what these Christians call rapture. Christians should stop listening to the interpretation of scriptures from gentiles.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2021
slimthugchimee2:

After 20years they were there, why didn't they finish them off?
they were all hiding
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by goodvision12(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2021
obonujoker:

Pray tell.... How is America fulfilling end time scriptures?
I am not surprised you cancelled my comment.This is part of what i have already said.I don't know if you read the Bible.If you do then i want you to spiritually study the Book of Revelations and the Lord will grant you knowledge and wisdom of the Endtime.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by highoctane: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:

You are a nursery rhyme preacher, and that's what the world listens to.
When Jesus Christ prophecies the destruction of the Jewish system of things he did not paint his words with nursery rhymes or lullabies. Prophets like Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Nahum, Zechariah don't preach nursery rhymes and lullabies.
The present world has passed redemption, and needs a complete clean up.
God is NO longer begging anyone to repent, Revelation 22:11,12.
Though I totally disagree with the unscriptural doctrine of rapture,and the unscriptural explanation of who is the anti Christ? falsely doctrined by pentecostal so called men of God, But the World don't want to taste, hear bitter truth of desolation, many want God's word to be composed as love songs, sweet words coated with honey.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Fuckyoumod: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2021
seyicodes:

You need to see how I am laughing at you bro. Jokes apart. Islam is 1000000% against all those killings...

Don't judge by what those people are doing. They have free will to obey and to disobey Allah. Take your time to find out what Islam says about taking innocent soul. Allah is merciful more than what you could think of.. Allah is the same God you and I usually call. But it's just in Arabic language. Religion aside .. did God instruct anyone to kill innocent soul ?
then why are you in support of the terror? What is the percentage of the good Muslims? 5%? 99%? 0%? Lol, you can't deceive me!
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2021
smallsmall:

The fact that you still associate the current "State of Israel", with the Holy Bible and End Times prophesy, despite all you hubris about "Righteousness", shows you know NOTHING about Christianity!

This State of Israel is an APARTHIED State, guilty of the worst form of Inhumanity anyoen can think of.
Before you start wanking-off, l am a Christian, one that reads and understands his Bible very well. Even if you like, say l am not, your wahala

You think the living God accepts the way this State of israel segregates, perpetually quarantines, kill and destroy fellow Humanbeings, just because they are Palestinians and Israel is armed to the teeth? You think that is the kind of God we serve?

For a State of Israel that does not believe or read the holy Bible (They have their own Holy Book called the Torah), descendants of those who murdered Jesus and was cursed by Christ Himself when he "took the kingdom of God away from them" and gave it to the gentiles, you think that they have anythng to do with God?

Even the Jerusalem you are mentioning is a figurative speech and you are clueless about it.

Abeg, talk another thing, State of Israel is a bigger threat to World Peace. than any other nation on Earth today (Go and read the Book: Samson Option, it is available online in PDF)

and incase you dont know, 9/11 was hatched and planned by this same State of Israel, in a very clever plot to make America fights its wars, destroy its strong neighbours (Iraq, Iran, Syria) while building its own military superiority but it was able to find useful Saudi Arabian idiots who were brainwashed into thinking they were actually attacking America for Arabs! undecided grin

Thank God President Biden has ordered the declassification of some 9/11 documents, l am sure intelligent people will dissect it and provide more clarity to people like you.

SMALL SMALL grin grin
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by obonujoker(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2021
goodvision12:
I am not surprised you cancelled my comment.This is part of what i have already said.I don't know if you read the Bible.If you do then i want you to spiritually study the Book of Revelations and the Lord will grant you knowledge and wisdom of the Endtime.

Lol... What if I tell you that America is actually the place the woman in Revelation 12 was taken to as a safe place after the dragon (China and its agents) tried to attack her?

Remember she was given eagle wings to escape, and America's symbol is the Eagle..

What would you say?
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by shadeyinka(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:

I am surprised you think keeping quiet to the truth will suddenly make such truth disappear.

A prophet has no honour in his own place. Righteousness 2 is only resonating what the scripture has said.

The alternative is to join the narration of "peace..peace!, Prosperity... prosperity!" and forget that prophets also preach the message of WOE on to You...

He who have ears.....!

1 Like

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:

Baba thank u 4 coming to our rescue!

Righteousness2 nor dey let us drink water drop cup!
Rapture left, armageddon right, end time up, disaster from under!

Baba u are welcome once again!
grin

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Preacherrr(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2021
YOU COMPLAINED THAT SOMEONE'S POST HAS NO LOVE EMANATING FROM IT. YET YOU CALL THE SAME PERSON A NUISANCE. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING THE WORD NUISANCE IS NOT SYNONYMOUS WITH LOVE. PLEASE DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE, AND STOP ALL THIS HATE ON A BROTHER WHO HAS DONE YOU NO WRONG.
SeraphEl:

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Ogaonos: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Handwriting on the wall is so clear.

It is not a Mistake that the USA is not seen among the actors in the Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

President Biden was brought in to clear the path for the Brutal Fall and Destruction of America and to create a vacuum for an attack on Israel. Watch out closely for these Events. I see the GOG Magog Collation of Russia, iran, Turkey, Pakistan and others already dining In Afghanistan.

Watch out for Isreal!
Israel is about to Become the Focal point of World events. GOD Almighty is making Jerusalem a Trembling stone to the Nations.

The RAPTURE is sooooo Imminent! Do your soul some good by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS Christ. That is the ONLY Means to be Saved.
PLS YOUNG MAN THIS IS MISPLACE PRIORITIES.CHRISTIANITY HAS A BIG THREAT RIGHT NOW WHICH IS NEVER PREACH /TOTALLY IGNOTED BY YOU SO CALLED ONLINE EVANGELISTs.WHAT THAT FALSE PROPHET/ PASTOR THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN DEMARKETING CHRIST AND DESTROY HOMES WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS.THOUGH I KNW GOD WILL INTERVENE .I HAVE HARDLY SEE OR HEARD ANY ONE PREACHING D GOSPEL ONLINE EDUCATE PPLE ABOUT HW TO IDENTIFY A FALSE PASTOR WHICH IS THE KNOWLEDGE U MUST HAVE AS A CHRISTIAN.PPLE COME ONLINE TO EDUCATE PPLE ON NEW TRICKS OF SCAMMERS WHY NT D ONLINE EVANGELIST.AMERICA. OS NT CHRISTIANITY PROBLEM BUT FALSE PASTORS IS SO BAD DT NATIVE DOCTORS ARE NOW PASTORS
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by themanderon: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Just look at those faces. They have no Joy. so full of hate yet they are the real faces of Islam don't let anyone fool you. Patami must be salivating and hoping this country goes the same way as the Nigerian army has demonstrated a deliberate unwillingness to defeat the insurgents but are very quick to attack and kill those that are protesting for their rights.
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Preacherrr(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2021
YOU SAID IT ALL. DON'T MIND THE FELLOW. MANY PEOPLE HIDE UNDER THE SO CALLED MESSAGE OF LOVE TO CONTINUE IN EVIL AND IN DARKNESS. WHEN YOU CORRECT THEM THEY SAY YOU ARE PREACHING HATE. THEY WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE TO LIVE FOR THE DEVIL... John 3:19-20 TELLS EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE THEY ARE.
WHAT A GENERATION... A GENERATION THAT CAN'T SEE THAT THE END OF ALL THINGS IS AT HAND.
Jeromejnr:

Lol..people like you make me laugh.

First you said your message is from God abi? Okay, lets leave that one first.

So how is his message not of love? when Jesus warned of hell than He preached on heaven was He also preaching not of love?

When James said we should pull some people out with love and others with fear, was he a fear preacher?

What is love if not warning of the dangers of disobedience to God?

What is love when you can't warn a stiff necked hardened people who claim to know God is love but instead choose to go another way? Or you think most people don't know God isn't love?

Our pastor here is offering hope and warning, hope shows the Love of God, the warning shows the wrath of God.

Most of you shout love love love, and ignore the severity of God and that's why you live anyhow.

Most of you don't even preach the love even to your neighbours but love to criticize others who try to do something.

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by emperordelis(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Handwriting on the wall is so clear.

It is not a Mistake that the USA is not seen among the actors in the Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

President Biden was brought in to clear the path for the Brutal Fall and Destruction of America and to create a vacuum for an attack on Israel. Watch out closely for these Events. I see the GOG Magog Collation of Russia, iran, Turkey, Pakistan and others already dining In Afghanistan.

Watch out for Isreal!
Israel is about to Become the Focal point of World events. GOD Almighty is making Jerusalem a Trembling stone to the Nations.

The RAPTURE is sooooo Imminent! Do your soul some good by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS Christ. That is the ONLY Means to be Saved.

Guy,just rest...Even Jesus no worry like this

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by geedup(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2021
I trust America, they will deploy clandestine moves to infiltrate the sect and start the rot from the inside. Then the disgruntled ones will be empowered secretly without trace and voilá!!.... you know the rest!!

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by searay(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2021
The face of the supreme commander
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Islam understands nothing else but brute force.

The world needs to heal,the world is already in a mess, Muslim as a religion is creating more problems for the world and it is my conviction and believe " that the world would be a better of with Islam wiped out of the surface of the earth" until the world rise up like the Chinese and crack down on Muslims there can't be peace in the world.
As for this...

"So what the different between you and the Taliban you condemn?"

The last time I checked, I'm not a Muslim wearing suicide vest and murdering people.

The last time I checked I'm not a member of any of the above Muslim foot soldiers Taliban, Iswap, boko haram, Isis, isis-k, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah etc. So how I'm I like a muslin soldier?

You are not even attempting to answer my question.
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by wattsunenergy: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:

I completely agree with your on this, I just think that your tone was a little bit hash.

I pray that our faith be made stronger so as to withstand the coming days.

God bless you sir
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by motayoayinde: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Topzee109:

You Christians are the most confused human on earth

You call taliban terrorist
You still call the victims they gave accommodation terrorist

When these taliban people start brutal attack on the victims especially women , you start to feel for them and blame Islam
Why are you concerned about them at first since all of them are terrorists to you

What exactly is your point

Americans and other countries sincerely sympathized with them and provide them accommodation

But all you do here is to insult them and call them terrorists and still feel for them when brutalized so you can blame Islam

THAT'S WHAT ISLAMOPHOBIA DOES TO SUFFERERS.

IT MESSES UP THEIRS MINDS.
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by 2kurupt(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Vickyvice:
Trust America. Na still drone go finish them off

Exactly, what better opportunity than bombing their Council meeting location within 5 miles radius

1 Like

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by DollarBuddy: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2021
I
s
L
A
M
A
B
A
D

Religion of Piss
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Jaybee8181(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Taliban steadily giving them content...
Sit back and enjoy the show.
More content from them
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by galipaxtd(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2021
The 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup is scheduled to be the seventh ICC Men's T20 World Cup tournament, with matches taking place in the United Arab Emirates and Oman from October 17 to November 14 2021. The West Indies are the defending champions. However, in June 2021, the ICC announced that the tournament T20 World Cup Final live had been moved to the United Arab Emirates due to growing concerns over the COVID-19 pandemic situation in India, and a possible third wave of the pandemic in the country. The tournament is scheduled to begin on 17 October 2021, with the tournament's final scheduled to be played on 14 November 2021.
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Viagra2022: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Now I understand why America are legalizing gun use in part of their state make everybody prepare for worse to come soon
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Speakright79(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:

And what is YOUR ministry? Let me guess: the gospel of prosperity!prosperity!!prosperity!!! Unfortunately for people like you, the gospel of earthly prosperity is a false gospel.

What Mr Righteousness 2 is doing is WARNING the world for what is to come. We are in the end times and the bible has clearly foretold events that are to occur before The end of the world.

It is not fear mongering to warn people to prepare; it is an act of love. Just like the message of John the Baptist, Righteousness 2s message here is PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD. It is true love to warn others about danger.

Finally, it is people like you who are in danger of being told "depart from me, ye cursed " on that great day because you have rejected the truth and have run after falsehood and prosperity gospel and false prophets.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Napoleon55(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:

No,
the church won't be here to witness all the anti christ rule.

The bible says that the beast is going to force every one to take his number 666,
n once u have taken the number u r doomed forever.
Are u implying that God is going to allow His children to take the mark of the beast?

Remember,without the number,u won't b allowed to partake in anything .
U won't have a bank account,
U won't buy or sell anything ,
U won't have right for healthcare ,
No right for education,
U won't work 4 anyone, n no one will work 4 u.
And the government will b the ones enforcing his rule.
He will be allowed to weld incredible amount of power that no one will dare to oppose him except God.

Tell me as a Christian,how long will withstand such wickedness.

So everything the world is doing now is to prepare the way 4 the coming of the lawlessness one,the anti christ.
But the truth is that no one knows time he be reviewd,
It could next 1000yrs or 100yrs,
But his is coming,and we won't b here to witness his terror.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Goldencheese(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
See how you just attacked an innocent Christian who may be wrong in his approach of preaching the Gospel but stands true with the message of salvation which points to Christ. If I were you, in the spirit of brotherly love, I would first of all talk to him in secret before chiding him in the open. He is doing God's work so you know because Paul said those that preach the gospel with strife (without understanding or with violence) should be left alone because the main thing is that Christ is preached. Be slow to cast the first stone because you may be guilty of what you're trying to correct yourself. In fact, your approach smacks of "vawulence". I could have written you in private but since you violated the first principles, I chose to violate mine too.

Leave that man alone. If you cannot do what he is doing, don't join others to mud-sling him. It is un-Christly and uncharitable.

Stay blessed.

SeraphEl:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.