Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? (24450 Views)

How Did You Prevent Your Parents' Toxic Marriage From Affecting Yours? / I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture / In Marriage: Which Tribe Is More Welcoming ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by ginggerxy: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
From your comment it means 2face is the true reason behind the toxic marriage as he has refused to set strict boundaries with Pero.Obviously 2face still sleeps with Pero which has made Annie to become somehow toxic,I believe no woman will function well in the home front knowing fully well that her husband still get down with his baby mama.I think 2face should have remain unmarried or simply marry a neutral person and not one of his baby mamas
what do you mean by strict boundaries? To avoid his children, so y'all can go about calling him deadbeat dad? The last person that should complain in 2face's life is Annie . Peros's father said 2face was married to his daughter not sure of exact time but should before he got married to annie

1 Like

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by do4luv14(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chithauri:
I will not lie most Nigerian girls are a puta and I hate them. Bit I will blame 2 face here. 3 women and 7 kids, you now decided to marry one. why then does he go back to sleep with pero again. it is disrespect to Annie and no woman deserve that. e for better if e no marry than treat Annie like thrash. remember the kids are teenagers now. pero puta trying to snatch person husband

Thank you my broda, you speak sense for this matter, but why Pero no want free 2baba sef,

The matta get as e be ooo

1 Like

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Keemsleek005(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie was actually there before Pero but Pero thought been the matured one 2face will probably choose her over Annie. When Pero got disappointed she refused to let go and vow to get back at Annie hence the reason she has been a threat to their marriage. I believe all that is playing out now were all perfectly planned by Pero and 2face been who he is makes it hard for Annie to cope.All the same Annie shouldn't have expect anything less.

Pero was once married she cheated on her hubby and got pregnant for tu baba. Annie as been there since plantation boys from festac. Pero came in when he became known. You people should get the fact right. As for Annie i dont pity her, she deep her foot into fire herself and for pero karma will pay her back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
ginggerxy:
what do you mean by strict boundaries? To avoid his children, so y'all can go about calling him deadbeat dad? The last person that should complain in 2face's life is Annie . Peros's father said 2face was married to his daughter not sure of exact time but should before he got married to annie
Setting strict boundaries does not amount to been a deadbeat dad,the boundaries are strictly for Pero, there should be no private moment with her.

4 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Keemsleek005:

Pero was once married she cheated on her hubby and got pregnant for tu baba. Annie as been there since plantation boys from festac. Pero came in when he became known. You people should get the fact right. As for Annie i dont pity her, she deep her foot into fire herself and for pero karma will pay her back.
You are right but I see people tagging Annie as a gold digger when Pero is actually the true gold digger

1 Like

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Aforxzy(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
I don't think Annie was toxic.. She was only protecting her territory. No woman even Pero, would be happy knowing that her husband sleeps under the same roof with the baby mama. Tu face is allow to play is his fatherly role to all the kids which is expected from a loving father that he is...
Expecting him to be faithful is a total waste of time such men don't change and can't be caged... She should grow a thick skin because of her sanity..

Annie coming out to shame her husband's family is very wrong of her.
Women should know that some issues are private and should be handled as such.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Akinh: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
The marriage between Annie Idibia and 2face is obviously a toxic one due to interference of his baby mamas. The battle has been between Annie Idibia and 2face's baby mama Pero, while 2face has been carrying out his polygamous responsibilities diligently Annie seems to have problems with that which has somehow brought her out as a toxic woman. Please without been biased which of them 2face, Annie Idibia and Pero Adeniyi is truly responsible for the toxic marriage?
wow..you talk about 2face that has face a lot and still make that money...why can't you face your own life. Look for a good topic and am sure people will engage....govt alone no be our problem Oloun.
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by gabicon: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
The marriage between Annie Idibia and 2face is obviously a toxic one due to interference of his baby mamas. The battle has been between Annie Idibia and 2face's baby mama Pero, while 2face has been carrying out his polygamous responsibilities diligently Annie seems to have problems with that which has somehow brought her out as a toxic woman. Please without been biased which of them 2face, Annie Idibia and Pero Adeniyi is truly responsible for the toxic marriage?

I don't believe any one of them is toxic, they are simply navigating waters that they were not prepared for, the waters her is a blended family.

It takes a lot of wisdom to be a part of a blended family, most times people don't count the cost before getting involved in a blended family, everything is interwoven in a blended family, different interests, different agendas, different motivations.

Annie still hasn't realized that a part of Tuface belongs to two other women, she assumed marriage gave her exclusive rights to him. That is the bone of contention here, it's all about right and ownership, Tuface might not be married to the other 2 baby mamas but he has a relationship with them as a result of the children. Those children didn't ask to be born, but here they are, they have to be raised and trained, both parents are responsible for these tasks and have to put differences aside and get to work.

Tuface needs to understand that he is the head of a blended family and as such, he has to create and sell a vision and purpose for the family. If he doesn't know how to do it he should get professional help. Everyone in the family needs to know where they stand, their right, their privileges, their boundaries etc. That's the only way to carry everyone along, the Idibia clan has to get a therapist and work things over together fast. It would be unfortunate if this mess moves to the next level, which is the children having animosity among themselves.

It will be nice that the world give them some privacy to settle their issues, I do hope young folks hopping from bed to bed learn lessons from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Maobichek: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie was actually there before Pero but Pero thought been the matured one 2face will probably choose her over Annie. When Pero got disappointed she refused to let go and vow to get back at Annie hence the reason she has been a threat to their marriage. I believe all that is playing out now were all perfectly planned by Pero and 2face been who he is makes it hard for Annie to cope.All the same Annie shouldn't have expect anything less.

Good day, I observe something, despite the insults, name-calling, you refuse to go vile. Furthermore, you maintained that you easily go blank on guys during relationships is a minus, I must say this, thank you.
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Have we dated?how did you come about that but you are somehow right though. I find it hard to keep relationship for now,I look for the slightest opportunity and just go blank on the person and it seems I'm now enjoying doing such as I'm getting so used to it.

Going blank is d highest level of immaturity
Breaking up gives u peace of mind Nd the person as well, u can even earn blessing from God
. seriously, be bold as a lion and man up..I no do again
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Justbehave:
All what you wrote here is rubbish. Who doesn't know that Annie is at fault here? Wasn't she aware that pero has been their with his kids? Why did she marry him and want to stop him from fulfilling his conjugal obligations on pero and fatherly obligations on their kids. Can Annie finish 2face dick alone? And you that is asking,who caused the casala?

According to the dictionary, what does conjugal mean, regarding the Pero woman?

2 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by faithfull18(f): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
You live with them
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by baralatie(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mind your business
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Blackdisciple(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:

No don't get Annie wrong she said all was fine from day one into the marriage not until now, So stop exaggerating there was nothing like toxic marriage....
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by ginggerxy: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Setting strict boundaries does not amount to been a deadbeat dad,the boundaries are strictly for Pero, there should be no private moment with her.
I know you're a girl so let me ask you just one question. How would you feel to be in Pero's shoes ?
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
ginggerxy:
I know you're a girl so let me ask you just one question. How would you feel to be in Pero's shoes ?
God forbids I be in Pero's shoe,but I will set very strict boundaries,no moment at all with him talk more of private moment. He chose her over me and that's it for me.

3 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Be civil,you don't have to sound harsh to lay your points. Don't you think Annie was triggered by Pero's constant interference even at odd hours?
Do you mean odd hours? What was are expectations before...... Monopolies tuface huh! dat can't work for a responsible man, she should adjust or someone overtake her.
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Passionate1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na wa o!

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by fof1: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Have we dated?how did you come about that but you are somehow right though. I find it hard to keep relationship for now,I look for the slightest opportunity and just go blank on the person and it seems I'm now enjoying doing such as I'm getting so used to it.

PLS RESET UR BRAIN AND SETTLE DOWN B4 ITS LATE...GOD HELP U...
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by TWLifestyle: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davash222:

No sane man will like to be with a girl like you. You don't have sense and you're broke. Wicked combination.
you people will always run your mouth like diarrrhoe but be forming " women are so insultive " , " women are so rude " . Lol. Iv never seen any woman as insulting as men - The vile garbage and terrible insults that come out of your mouths is something else.

4 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Davash222(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
you people will always run your mouth like diarrrhoe but be forming " women are so insultive " , " women are so rude " . Lol. Iv never seen any woman as insulting as men - The vile garbage and terrible insults that come out of your mouths is something else.
I've noticed you.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by elonmuskbaby: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davash222:

No sane man will like to be with a girl like you. You don't have sense and you're broke. Wicked combination.
grin

Bros be calming down grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by CXLVII: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Be civil,you don't have to sound harsh to lay your points. Don't you think Annie was triggered by Pero's constant interference even at odd hours?

And doesn’t Annie know that Tuface and Pero are ride or die beasties.

Tuface loves Annie, But he is more at home with Pero. Those two and inseparable. Ask homies on the stage that year. This duos are wild….

You know when boys leave their ride or die girl friends to go marry a decent girl! They still always miss their old ways

Annie knew all of this. It was not hidden at all.

2 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Ballmer: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Awesome response, I hope she is now at ease with the aftermath of the entire situation. ?! As many of you that refuse to get sense must be taught to learn the hard way.

adedayoa2:
2face's actions made Annie react that way.

1 Like

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by CXLVII: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Johnnyplus01k:
Do you mean odd hours? What was are expectations before...... Monopolies tuface huh! dat can't work for a responsible man, she should adjust or someone overtake her.

You said it all.

Married a polygamist and expecting a nuclear family setting.

Where in the world does that happen.
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by ginggerxy: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
God forbids I be in Pero's shoe,but I will set very strict boundaries,no moment at all with him talk more of private moment. He chose her over me and that's it for me.
but you can never get over him when you have his kids with you everyday ,2face understands that . I think all his male children are from Pero so every Man understands 2face's sentiment

1 Like

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by coronavirus19: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Just behave
Justbehave:
All what you wrote here is rubbish. Who doesn't know that Annie is at fault here? Wasn't she aware that pero has been their with his kids? Why did she marry him and want to stop him from fulfilling his conjugal obligations on pero and fatherly obligations on their kids. Can Annie finish 2face dick alone? And you that is asking,who caused the casala?
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Numerouno94(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:

The issue of calling at odd hours is due to d time zone, remember she stays in d states.
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Surfacebaba: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
2face should take pero back to.his family house and leave together with her kids,he should married pero.
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by iamL(f): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
U don't know then neither are u privy to their private issues still U are here arguing/ creating senseless topics, and silly people will respond. Nor go and be usefully engaged u go broke arguing abt millionaires.
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by dchamp234(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are a mumu man...
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Forgodsgrace: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
do
You know that Annie was f*cking ned nwoko as of last year?
The same Annie connected chika Ike to Ned nwoko and chika refuse to marry him after he trained her in Harvard business school before he now settled for Regina....
You don’t know Annie!!!

You really know this girl called Annie.Person wey dey smoke weeds like rabbit.Her squad and childhood friends Dayo(Black face wife),Brenda really run things in Festac those days.Many people didn’t know that one of the reason Blackface”s face career crumbled was because of his wife extra marital affairs with plenty sugar daddies.Their story no be here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.