Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,445 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit (28845 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by rayvelez(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Imagine a hoe woman who gave a bastard to ex husband suing someone for defamation when she is actually a hoe.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by Mozegee: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
This woman do not have a single shame in her

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by vickydevoka(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Where she wan see Osama. Osama way no de ever leave Jos
Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by TWLifestyle: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
SultanOfAbia:
No Wonder Taliban Hate Women

Some help me write "Fear Women" in arabic

I will pay for 1 week vacation for you and all Nairaland Feminist
To a 5 star Taliban Hotel in Afghanistan.

Best place for a Feminist

why do u people get so emotional about feminists ? Feminists that dont even send you o
Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by Agboconsult1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Without remorse. Person no get remorse. Fear them.
Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by IamDavid(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dagah2:
Mumu legal team, they couldn't vet what they wrote before dishing out.
....Including Instagram, Facebook, twitter and Facebook.
Your eyes are sharp. I like that.
Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by hosemujica: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
This woman is shameless.
Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by seanjy4konji: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
shameless human beings
Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by Mrexcell(m): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
The female gender are no doubt the most corrupt of God's creation they have the capacity to destroy this whole world with very their reasoning and very poor sense of judgement.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by hardon1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Trust Nigerian lawyers. All na to take advantage chop her remaining small money and waka

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by Bngf: 2:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Hoessss
Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by Tzar(m): 4:13am On Sep 09, 2021
So she even has enough money to pay crooked lawyers for a libel suit, but she doesn’t have money to take care of her own children?! Most of these women are just scums of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by udoku: 4:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Mozegee:
This woman do not have a single shame in her
exactly,you said it all.
Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by Neddyogu(m): 4:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Please oo lawyers in the house, can someone be served a notice electronically?
Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by Walkee: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2021
SultanOfAbia:
No Wonder Taliban Hate Women

Some help me write "Fear Women" in arabic

I will pay for 1 week vacation for you and all Nairaland Feminist
To a 5 star Taliban Hotel in Afghanistan.

Best place for a Feminist

na only talibans Sabi give these vulva people people hot hot the way them take need am. All those fools in the West have successfully turned this world upside down for men
Re: Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit by Titi43: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Shameless anu ofia, u dey bunk ur inlaw and still get mouth to talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Wore It Better? / Annie Idibia Covers Motherhood In-style Magazine With Her Daughters. / Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.