Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36313 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Antoeni(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Policemen attached to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba, Lagos, have seized two children from Uzoamaka Ohiri, the ex-wife of comedian Chinedu Ani, a.k.a Nedu, and handed them over to the comedian, The PUNCH has learnt.

It was learnt that in a letter of invitation with reference letter CR:3000/LSX/D10/Vol.3/71 which was signed by Fayoade Adegoke, the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the SCID, Ohiri was asked to see CSP Margaret Ighodalo.

She was subsequently asked to stop making disparaging comments against the comedian on social media and to be reporting at the SCID regularly.

CSP Ighodalo reportedly asked Ohiri to bring two of her three children to the SCID, where they were handed over to their father, Nedu.

One of Ohiri’s relatives who did not want his name in print said, “Can you imagine the Police are interfering in a civil matter because Nedu is influential?

“This is nothing but oppression. Why should children be brought to SCID? Now, they have been handed over to Nedu. This is sad.”

Ohiri and Nedu have been engaged in a messy feud in the last one month.

She had called out her ex-husband, accusing him of domestic violence, and alleged refusal to take care of his two children.

Nedu responded by posting a DNA test result of their first child and only son, which showed that he was not the boy’s biological father.

When contacted on the telephone, CSP Ighodalo said that she could not speak on the matter and asked our correspondent to speak to the Police Public Relations Officer.

The Police spokesman, Adekunle Ajisebutu, could not be reached on the telephone on Tuesday.

When contacted, Nedu asked The PUNCH not to meddle in his family affairs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-seize-two-children-from-comedian-nedus-ex-wife-hand-them-over-to-dad/%3famp

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by potent5(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Poor kids,

Just look at the mess the selfish desires and infidelity of a spouse have put these children.

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Antoeni(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wahala be Like Kpokpogiri,
What Women do this Days even Shock the Devil

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by DaddyRochie1642: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Let them spend time with their father joor

147 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Officialgarri: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

Ok fine, he gets the child and then what? Hand them over to another woman...

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Romanoff(f): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
If shamelessness was a person, na that woman e go be.

Wey you for just hide your head, now the world knows you for the immoral woman you are.

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by NakwansaPolice: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
all these should have been averted if she just shut up
she wanted to drag Nedu and destroy his career now see the result.
first it was her promiscuous life made open on the internet
now she lost her children.

sometimes we have to just sharap

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AuroraB(f): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
She fired the first shots. We wouldn't have known she's foisted an illegitimate child on Nedu if she'd buried her head in shame undecided
Make she face the hurdle. #selfdeceit lipsrsealed

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
I wonder why some women no dey shameless again.
Na them dey disgrace us. sad sad

The Future is Female DNA Test

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by kingreign(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous
Sense far from you shaaaa.

265 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by habsydiamond(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
The future is no longer femail oo.. It's now science.. What can we do without science... Electricity, transportation, transmission, Information, family problem solving, investigation authenticity, accuracy and so much more like dstv..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Folabifreeman(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yuy
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by festacman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
The mental health of the kids is being messed up. Sad.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:
If shamelessness was a person, na that woman e go be.

Wey you for just hide your head, now the world knows you for the immoral woman you are.
Make una dey advise unaselves, these days some women just choose to be very shameless

25 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Muna4real(f): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
The woman f*uk up, but that doesn't mean that the kids should suffer for it. I can't imagine leaving my mom at that tender age.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by tutudesz: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by OG1BABY(f): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Okay
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by adesegun121(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chaii
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Lamasta(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Muna4real:
The woman f*uk up, but that doesn't mean that the kids should suffer for it. I can't imagine leaving my mom at that tender age.
How will they suffer pls tell me....

25 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
kingreign:

Sense far from you shaaaa.
As in eeeh....the guy no get sense

28 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by chatinent: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
The woman was too outspoken and proud of her misdeeds.

35 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by kokoA(m): 4:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Yes naw.. You can't leave my house and keep my kids. A shameless woman like this can poison your children's hearts and turn them against you.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by kokoA(m): 4:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

Don't ever make that mistake. You'd have yourself to blame later in life.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Enn214(m): 4:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Good for her ...as she say Nedu no deserve the boy child.
Case closed!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by moriss33(m): 4:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Since e dey hard am to cater for the two kids...make dia papa collect am....its a simpu struvs
Make she go look after the others....Nedu don collect him own.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Sonnobax15(m): 4:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

undecided Oga pray make this kind thing no just happen to you. Just pray hard.... Because I dey very sure say e no go hard you to dey talk dey waka for road lipsrsealed

40 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by fasho01(m): 4:49am On Sep 29, 2021
They are his children too after all. Let a competent court of law settle the issue of custody rather than this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Mikelarteta(m): 4:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Woman Dey husband house go get belle for another man she still get mouth Dey talk rubbish. You get mind knack without condom carry bastard child come give oga Nedu for house. I fear who no fear woman.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by beautyhd: 4:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Seize children shocked shocked shocked, are they goods?

Putting these kids through unnecessary psychological trauma, we always do things awkwardly in this country.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Sparkle777(f): 4:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

I just logged in to see mere kids here bashing me for opposing taking away her kids. First of all, I assume most if y'all that came to my mentions are children , so I won't blame you, Nedu will be busy earning his keep and ultimately hand those kids to another woman to take care of. Trust me, no mother like yours, another woman is more likely to abuse those kids, esp as they are girls. But you all bashers won't know a thing about that, would you? And why do I think it's funny that u all are boys, wait till u have kids bfor talking about this topic.

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) / Chace Crawford And Zac Efron- Who's Hotter / Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.