Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) (66539 Views)

Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs / Lionel Messi Follows Just Four Clubs On Twitter Including Chelsea And Man City / The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
reccy:
What do you think

Where Arsenal
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by juniior(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
reccy:
Bonus:

Arsenal

Werin be this? My friend will you remove arsenal from this list.... grin
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by enambobo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Op that's Liverpool's old dressing room. It looks nothing like what you posted presently. Way bigger and dope!
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by traihit: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
See dressing room and some coat they celebrate 3sc dressing room lol

Given Nigeria's present state, don't you think that the dressing there is dope? Do we have just 10 of this in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Great100000: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
placeofallure:

Is he not a Chelsea fan? Even if Arsenal dressing room fine pass Miss World e no go see am. Dem dey carry derby sense enter everything. Me no kukuma send them. Instead of supporting Chelsea in anything, I will go and support TP Mazembe or Eyinmba. Yeye!
My Dear take it easy na grin grin grin grin did u remembered I said am a Chelsea fan and still Chelsea Dressing room is not in my number 1, I have to choose the opponents dressing rooms as top 2 before my beloved Chelsea, am not a fanatical people, if I like thing I like it, I always tell people say even though am a Chelsea fan but I admire CR7 & Leo even though they are my club rivals, so hatred toward Arsenal at all, even some of my cousins and uncles are Arsenal fans.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Great100000:
My Dear take it easy na grin grin grin grin did u remembered I said am a Chelsea fan and still Chelsea Dressing room is not in my number 1, I have to choose the opponents dressing rooms as top 2 before my beloved Chelsea, am not a fanatical people, if I like thing I like it, I always tell people say even though am a Chelsea fan but I admire CR7 & Leo even though they are my club rivals, so hatred toward Arsenal at all, even some of my cousins and uncles are Arsenal fans.

grin grin
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sentimentally I will pick Chelsea as number one but deep down in me Tottenham's is the best.

It's a new stadium that's why, they will definitely upgrade to beat others so am not surprised.
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Great100000: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
placeofallure:

grin grin
Great seeing u with smiling emoji now grin grin grin grin. You're an Arsenal fan right?
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by DeAlphaMale(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
I prefer city's then Chelsea man u and the tots

1 Like

Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Great100000:
Great seeing u with smiling emoji now grin grin grin grin. You're an Arsenal fan right?

Yes, please.
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by uniquetechng: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

Non is current.
Spurs is current, that's their New stadium

1 Like

Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Great100000: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
placeofallure:

Yes, please.
I thought as much grin grin grin grin
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
uniquetechng:
Spurs is current, that's their stadium

Tanx boss.
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Bngf: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by benqo01(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
I wonder how wikki tourist FC dressing room will look like
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by orlaglobal234: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
I am arsenal fan but i go for Chelsea because their dressing room make sense, follow by man city and my unbeatable arsenal

1 Like

Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Gabkosh: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Manq:
I think manu has the best setting
Says who?
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
chelsea dressing room be like obi cubana toilet tueh...
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
reccy:
What do you think
Why is Arsenal there? No longer top4
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by fx45(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Manq:
I think manu has the best setting
Like seriously? That dressing room that looks like a natives doctor's shrine
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by judinho07(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
"i don't think my love 4 man u will ever die...all i no is d luv is unbreakable..!!!! wink"i don't think my love 4 man u will ever die...all i no is d luv is unbreakable..!!!!
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Chelsea and Arsenal have my vote. There is nothing special about Tottenham apart from the blue light ups
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by lovelylad: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Omo Barcelona dressing room go mad gan

1 Like

Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Amofin1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Let me list them in order of their best,
Tottenham
Man City
Chelsea
Man U
Arsenal
Liverpool

I'm a Chelsea fan
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by ericmor: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
And some people will be claiming pride of London even with the thing boldly writing in that dressing room. Yeye club wey no fit flog Norwich like small pikin
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Emceekonami(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Burna boy cheers manchester united to victory against Newcastle united at old trafford.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARYYUORov2E
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by MrGerald(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tottenham,, Man U, Arsenal
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by ShedrachU(m): 1:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Arsenal and Tottenham with the best and Manchester United with the simplest.
Re: Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Koval12:
My Club Liverpool have got the worst dressing room here..

Nope. It's Manu, if you have taste. Manu's dressing room looks like a cultists' hub or shrine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi A Father Of Twins? / AFCON: How Egypt Reacted To The Defeat Of South Africa By Nigeria / Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.