Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife (61330 Views)

BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2020: See Lovely Photos Of Trikytee And His Beautiful Girlfriend / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by dukechilezie(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=105623985]Congratulations to them.

Still patiently waiting for my prince charming, that will be able to do justice to my pusssy the way and manner i want it. If you can't go down and suck the hell out of me, then me and you cannot relate.
You feel say the world dey revolve around your bum-bum?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by OssyMalik: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
I like this style…

No aso ebi.
No wedding rice.
No sharing of gifts.
No groomsmen taking strategic positions to block aggrieved and vicious exes.

Just enter studio with your wife, take picture and release it when you feel like.

Congrats to him.
who told you all that weren’t available during the wedding ceremony?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Congratulations man.
It seems folks forget so soon that Sinclair Timmy is Trikytee real name.

Lately, life as a Nigerian has been one heaven of a ride.

Let me just rock Louis Armstrong What A Wonderful World.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Wazzaowner(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Still patiently waiting for my prince charming, that will be able to do justice to my pusssy the way and manner i want it. If you can't go down and suck the hell out of me, then me and you cannot relate.

This one na farm tool oo.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by JBoss25(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

We dey but u girls keep rejecting us

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by BigDolph(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

You’re referring to me. I’m here you don’t need to wait any longer.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by MufasaLion: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:
My type of woman.

Slim, moderate height with lovely smile.

Trickytee happy married life.
Please take your relationship off social media, don't post everything here.

Don't be like MC Fish and Anita Joseph who post everything on social media.

May your wife not be promiscuous like Tega.
Trickytee I pray for you, you will not be a simpleton like Tega's husband.

Don't have an eye on your wife's friend, don't be like Churchill.
May Tonto Dike toxic spirit never possess your woman, she no go give u rat poison in Jesus name.
Annie Idibia will not be her role model in Jesus name.
Trickytee may you never threaten to destroy your marriage certificate with soda like Adekunle Gold.

Be her Banky W let her be your Adesuwa and stay off social media.

Happy married life brother.

Lalasticlala create thread na straight to FP abi na who wan put the thread for pending grin

grin grin grin

Dude, you're funny.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by taretoofine(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tranquility cheesy
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by reddingtonblack: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
I like this style…

No aso ebi.
No wedding rice.
No sharing of gifts.

Just enter studio with your wife, take picture and release it when you feel like.

Congrats to him.

what is these one really afraid of, food or expenses can't be the problem.
when the pastor/pope/rev. says whoever ... speak now or forever hush ... worst worst

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by wumi2017(f): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by coolfredo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

mma Abasi yak nwop itit nfo for breakfast n dinner
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by itzjaiz(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Suremikky(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Vanessa Vanessa
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Ibrochaka(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
I like this style…

No aso ebi.
No wedding rice.
No sharing of gifts.

Congrats to him.

do you really wish for this type of wedding?

just asking for a friend...
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by techWriter1: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
congrats triky my man happy married lifestyle
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by PacAmaru: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

grin grin ur eye go clear grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Nwchkwgz: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
I like this style…

No aso ebi.
No wedding rice.
No sharing of gifts.

All those things Dey make am sweet
All my white friends wan attend Nigerian wedding because of those things way you no like

Congrats to him.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by PacAmaru: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
lalasticlala:
BBNaija ex housemate, Sinclair Timmy aka Trikytee is now married. Sharing his wedding pictures with his wife on his Instagram page, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkcJRJMaAy/?utm_medium=copy_link
Enjoy yourselves while it last bro and sis grin grin

Timmy is a fxxclikant grin grin and the girl looks like those kind girls wink
Dem fit meet up?

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Emeka71(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Let me come and try with you.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by luckingto50: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

POISONOUS PUSSY
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by luckingto50: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emeka71:
Let me come and try with you.

You go just die throwaway
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Treasure17(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Congratulations. Anticipating for Vee and Neo.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by bogdaddy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Like seriously??
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by joyousever(f): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Haba!!
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by joyousever(f): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hian!!! Who says Rosy Meurer was ever Tonto's friend? She came out to clarify that allegation. She said she had never met Tonto more than once and it was a very brief one.
As for Adekunle, when did he threaten to destroy his marriage certificate Tell me please!
Charmingrascal:
My type of woman.

Slim, moderate height with lovely smile.

Trickytee happy married life.
Please take your relationship off social media, don't post everything here.

Don't be like MC Fish and Anita Joseph who post everything on social media.

May your wife not be promiscuous like Tega.
Trickytee I pray for you, you will not be a simpleton like Tega's husband.

Don't have an eye on your wife's friend, don't be like Churchill.
May Tonto Dike toxic spirit never possess your woman, she no go give u rat poison in Jesus name.
Annie Idibia will not be her role model in Jesus name.
Trickytee may you never threaten to destroy your marriage certificate with soda like Adekunle Gold.

Be her Banky W let her be your Adesuwa and stay off social media.

Happy married life brother.

Lalasticlala create thread na straight to FP abi na who wan put the thread for pending grin

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by patosky3310(m): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
The housemate with nine lives. Now I know the reason why he said he won't have a girlfriend in the house. This marriage is the reason.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by VEHINTOLAR: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations bro !
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by mkoabiola: 12:33am On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:
I like this style…

No aso ebi.
No wedding rice.
No sharing of gifts.

Congrats to him.
Very funny. Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.