Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Is Food Science And Technology,a Good Course? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Food Science And Technology,a Good Course? (1848 Views)

Pls Advice, Which One Is Better Btw BSC Chemistry, Food Science / Is Animal Science A Good Course?? / Zoology Vs Food Science: Which Has More Prospects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Food Science And Technology,a Good Course? by paul100(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
My young brother jamb score is not high.So his plan of studying medical laboratory science is low.He wants to do a change of course to food science and technology in RSU.This is his second time of writing jamb.Is the course good in terms of job opportunities etc.Pls i need an answer from you guys.
Re: Is Food Science And Technology,a Good Course? by tayewomi(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2021
yes it's a good course,am already a Student of FST..
Re: Is Food Science And Technology,a Good Course? by paul100(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
tayewomi:
yes it's a good course,am already a Student of FST..
Ok,thanks.
Re: Is Food Science And Technology,a Good Course? by kennynelcon(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2021
Please has he changed course yet ?
I am having issues with my sister's, when she tries changing course she gets that of previous years

paul100:
My young brother jamb score is not high.So his plan of studying medical laboratory science is low.He wants to do a change of course to food science and technology in RSU.This is his second time of writing jamb.Is the course good in terms of job opportunities etc.Pls i need an answer from you guys.
Re: Is Food Science And Technology,a Good Course? by sageb: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2021
yes, it is a good course dufil prima,food concept, sundry food,Yale food,etc always demand for FST majors
Re: Is Food Science And Technology,a Good Course? by paul100(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2021
kennynelcon:
Please has he changed course yet ?
I am having issues with my sister's, when she tries changing course she gets that of previous years

Yeah,it has finally changed.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Science And Technology,a Good Course? by kennynelcon(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
paul100:

Yeah,it has finally changed.

Same here
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The African Child By Camara Laye - Themes In The Novel / Paid PhD Student Position (Mol. Biol/Biochemistry) University Of Kuopio, Finland / Black Immigrants Model Minority In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.