Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo (21653 Views)

Anambra Government Reacts As A PS Is Accused Of Beating An HOD To Coma / Armed Men Reportedly Invade Wake, Open Fire On Mourners, Kill Scores In Benue / Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by powerfulguy: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
A 65-year-old man, Gilbert Nnagi, has been allegedly raped to coma by two men in Ondo Town, headquarters of Ondo West Local Government of Ondo State.

With one of the suspects on the run and the other detained at Yaba Police Division, Ondo town, they accused of allegedly performed sodomy on the victim who is a farmer.

The suspect was said to have apprehended by the police from Yaba Division after the suspects’ neighbour raised an alarm over the development.

According to sources, the victim had informed his wife that he was going to somewhere at Ajilo area but did not return home until Saturday evening when he was seen lying half dead at the suspect’s house.

One of the sources said that the victim who could not talk was immediately rushed to a hospital.

According to the victim’s daughter, Alaba Nnagi, “Police came to arrest my mother accusing her of leaving her husband drunk. But my mother told them that her husband doesn’t drink but only take snuff and that we have been looking for him since on Friday.

“The police said they picked him from one house where he was locked up. They said it was the neighbour who lives in the house who came to report the case. The neighbours told us that they raped him through his anus and two of the suspects have been arrested, but one ran away.”

Meanwhile, investigation was said to have began into the case towards unraveling the development.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/08/sodomy-two-men-allegedly-rape-65-year-man-to-coma-in-ondo/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by ChiefSosa(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
THIS IS SICK....I know those places VERY well at ondo state, & they're very safe. This is so sick and unheard of.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Xscape1993(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wickedness of men is real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Seniorwriter(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
I always say that all queer sex oriented peeps are sick and demonic.
charliejose:
I am sure you're smart enough to know that straight people can be rapist, right? And being a rapist has nothing to do with sexual orientation.
charliejose:
It is pointless exchanging words with your kind.
Pinned.
kingthreat:
If you have ever supported gays, you deserve to be a victim of this madness. Yes you.
Please kill the perpetrators already.

Kriely:
Them rape person papa, police dey ask why them allow the man drink?
Crossroad1:
Gay and lesbianism still baffles me till date..
Like u go dey view your fellow man yansh from behind even dey see the blockos.
Even me am not interesting to myself when I view myself naked in my bathroom mirror..
That shi is strictly from the devil..
You Don ever try to shit big shit wey dey tear yansh before?
All your prayer go be make he commot from yansh so u go get peace.
Now imagine a man thrusting or you thrusting a man?
Normally, gays should be hanged by their balls
chigoziri2403:
Nigerian police

"According to the victim’s daughter, Alaba Nnagi, “Police came to arrest my mother accusing her of leaving her husband drunk. "

You came to arrest an innocent woman because of her drunk husband, how?
illicit:
Common breathalyzer

Our police can not afford undecided

Our NPF going about with what they are mostly known for >>> Arresting the innocent

@SENIORWRITER

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Righteousness2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
These are the sort of wicked abominations the World of today especially the so called Developed Nations are pushing for.
Wickedness and Evil that Provokes GOD to Anger.

I Admonish the Nigerian Federal Government to Ensure that these Evil GOD Provoking Wickedness does not have a place in Nigeria.

There are Personal Punishments and there are National Punishments. To avoid National Punishments for these evils, we must refuse them bodly and Courageously without any apologies.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by chigoziri2403(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nigerian police

"According to the victim’s daughter, Alaba Nnagi, “Police came to arrest my mother accusing her of leaving her husband drunk. "

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Nigerian police

The NPF is just so terrible.

Those two guys are crazy sha... How did they get hard seeing the bombom of a 65 year old man

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by SarkinYarki: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
This can only be Juju

8 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by chigoziri2403(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
The NPF is just so terrible.

Those two guys are crazy sha... How did they get hard seeing the bombom of a 65 year old man
maybe it's their fantasy ..gay 3some

3 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
chigoziri2403:
maybe it's their fantasy ..gay 3some
grin

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by dasparrow: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Nigerian bred men have graduated from raping women and innocent children to now raping elderly men. Una welldone oh undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by illicit(m): 3:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Common breathalyzer

Our police can not afford undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by kokoA(m): 3:50am On Sep 09, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Nigerian police

Dis on shock me I no go lie shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by inoki247: 4:45am On Sep 09, 2021
eh eh just kill dem

3 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Sonnobax15(m): 4:46am On Sep 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Point of correction,two useless mumu men raped a 65 years old man undecided

Out Of all the sweet juices wey dey inside woman bottom pot of beans,na fellow guyman nyash dem fit see to lash.....

Personally I've had an encounter with a gay in the past....He was someone whom I've always respected in my area.....When he brought such advances before me,na immediately I warn am well well.....From that day,I stopped greeting the madman undecided

This my small nyanch wey I dey manage nai one madman wor dey eye undecided

Rubbish..

8 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by bluefilm: 4:46am On Sep 09, 2021
End time sodomy.

End time Coma.

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 4:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Why now? Men no more find joy in raping women but men!

What to do? Just kill them!

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Chai....I finally see animals wey mad pass bobrisky! shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by crossfm: 4:49am On Sep 09, 2021
What is this world turning into.

Even old men are no longer save because of some randy men.

Well,let the police do the needful. Castrate the fools and let them go and face the consequence of their action.

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Parisian: 4:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Notice how no single person has asked what the victim was doing in the rapists house? Shey if na woman now some useless people would've been saying, "what was she doing in the suspect's house", "what was she wearing"? "There's more to the story" bl bla bla.

Maybe rape will be taken more seriously now that they're now raping men.

The chickens are now coming home to roost.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by patriotic007: 4:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Madness taken to a whole new level

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by greenie77: 4:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Sexual deviants.

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Marvieduke(f): 4:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Raping a old man? And what is the gain and pleasure derived from such devilish act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Crossroad1(m): 4:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Even me am not interesting to myself when I view myself naked in my bathroom mirror..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Judolisco(m): 4:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Which kind news bdis dis early morning shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Mindlog: 4:56am On Sep 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This can only be Juju
May not necessary be juju because what sexually arouses some people can be mind- boggling and reason being paraphilic is considered as being psychiatric disordered.

5 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Kriely(m): 4:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Them rape person papa, police dey ask why them allow the man drink?

3 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by charliejose: 4:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@SENIORWRITER
I am sure you're smart enough to know that straight people can be rapist, right? And being a rapist has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

6 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by charliejose: 5:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Pinned.

@SENIORWRITER
It is pointless exchanging words with your kind.
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by placeofallure(f): 5:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:

grin

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by kingthreat(m): 5:16am On Sep 09, 2021
If you have ever supported gays, you deserve to be a victim of this madness. Yes you.
Please kill the perpetrators already.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: President Buhari Will Have Final Say On Abba Kyari’s Fate – Minister / FG Postpones Fuel Subsidy Removal Till Further Notice / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.