Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,075 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo (21445 Views)

Armed Men Reportedly Invade Wake, Open Fire On Mourners, Kill Scores In Benue / Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift / BREAKING!!! Orji Kalu Reportedly Falls Into Coma In Germany, Condition Critical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by whela(m): 5:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Mad Men....
Perhaps for rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by cardoctor(m): 5:44am On Sep 09, 2021
He is lucky be dat.
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by freshalien: 5:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
Gay and lesbianism still baffles me till date..
Like u go dey view your fellow man yansh from behind even dey see the blockos.
Even me am not interesting to myself when I view myself naked in my bathroom mirror..
That shi is strictly from the devil..
You Don ever try to shit big shit wey dey tear yansh before?
All your prayer go be make he commot from yansh so u go get peace.
Now imagine a man thrusting or you thrusting a man?
Normally, gays should be hanged by their balls

Yes, gays and lesbians baffle you but you went on to talk about only men yanshing men because I am sure you wouldn’t mind watching two blonde white ladies making out and even fvcking the hell out of themselves. You would very well enjoy it, I am sure of that. Una hypocrisy ennn, stinks to the highest heavens.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Akpez13: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2021
This is barbaric and odd
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08am On Sep 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Crossroad1(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2021
freshalien:

Yes, gays and lesbians baffle you but you went on to talk about only men yanshing men because I am sure you wouldn’t mind watching two blonde white ladies making out and even fvcking the hell out of themselves. You would very well enjoy it, I am sure of that. Una hypocrisy ennn, stinks to the highest heavens.
use your sense oga, I am a man thats why I talked about men.. I don't really know about lesbianism so before you conclude next time, ask questions
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by lichocho(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
THIS IS SICK....I know those places VERY well at ondo state, & they're very safe. This is so sick and unheard of.
three of dem na gay..dem wan just change d case say na rape..how dem take carry am go rape..d story no complete
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by lichocho(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2021
crossfm:
What is this world turning into.

Even old men are no longer save because of some randy men.

Well,let the police do the needful. Castrate the fools and let them go and face the consequence of their action.
i fit put my money say three of dem na gay..police wan just change d case..or make dem publicly interview d one wey police catch
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by BigDolph(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Bobrisky leaves the group chat
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by crossfm: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2021
lichocho:
i fit put my money say three of dem na gay..police wan just change d case..or make dem publicly interview d one wey police catch

Sense no go kill you,there is indeed more than two sides to a story.
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by izubext007: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Yahoo Boyz which level
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Juslaidat: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Somethings are just unimaginable...
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by gentleguy1975: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2021
illicit:
Common breathalyzer

Our police can not afford undecided
I learnt a new thing today,thanks
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Kill Dem all angry
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Prakash247(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2021
where is RIGHTEOUSNESS2,let him come and tell us what the scripture says about this? grin
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by careytommy37(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Why is the victim named while the suspects identity are shielded? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Chimeluv(f): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Abomination angry
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by illicit(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2021
gentleguy1975:
I learnt a new thing today,thanks

Lol what's that?
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by RZArecta(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Did you guys notice how Daily Post revealed the name of the victim, revealed his daughters name but cleverly refused to reveal the name of the arrested suspect ? That shows you how useless they are as a news organisation knowing fully well that standard practice worldwide is to protect the identities of victims cool

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by JBoss25(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Flamemignon1(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Seniorwriter:
I always say that all queer sex oriented peeps are sick and demonic.

Pinned.
Are you a fencer because in some queer stories posted on front pages, you defend them?

Our NPF going about with what they are mostly known for >>> Arresting the innocent

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by smokeyupu(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
The NPF is just so terrible.

Those two guys are crazy sha... How did they get hard seeing the bombom of a 65 year old man

PERHAPS THEY WERE HIGH ON A NEW FORM OF WEED!
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by okwadatigbogal: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2021
That man might be gay! What was he doing in the suspects house? This was probably a gay hook-up gone wrong. Maybe the experience was too painful (probably his first time) and he passed out! Why would they want to rape an old man of 65 years, when there are younger men? This their rape story doing add up

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by TWLifestyle: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Men and rape - 1 and 2
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by orisa37: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2021
THE STORY SEEMS A FABRICATION.

HOWEVER SINCE THE VICTIM IS OLE.COM, NNAJI, THE RAPISTS MUST BE SAME OLE.COM OR FUNAM OF BOKOHARAMS AND BANDITS NOTORIETY.
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by babaireti(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Even the smell of that dirty hole is not enough to drive them away
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by freshalien: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
use your sense oga, I am a man thats why I talked about men.. I don't really know about lesbianism so before you conclude next time, ask questions

Shatap dia! Caught in your hypocrisy, you are beginning to foam at the mouth. Nonsense!
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Lokojatoofar: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
I hope they rape all those men down playing the rape of females . It's good news for Nigerian men. Now they too can be raped, grin

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by tnerro1(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
This is why gay men should be hunted down before they can do any harm to others
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by tomiwaaa(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
freshalien:

He's a very big idiot.

1 Like

Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Flamemignon1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
tnerro1:
This is why gay men should be hunted down before they can do any harm to others
Yea, because there are no straight rapists?
Re: Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo by Crossroad1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
freshalien:

Shatap dia! Caught in your hypocrisy, you are beginning to foam at the mouth. Nonsense!
where do we keep seeing all these mannerless nonentities from?
How is Nigerian breeding these sets of nincompop?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Leader, Sani Shuwaram Killed By Nigerian Military Airstrikes / Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS / N’assembly Leadership: APC Peace Moves Flop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.