Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Latest legs in town ( photos ) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Latest legs in town ( photos ) (14097 Views)

Lady Opened Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Panties -video / Slay Queen Opens Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Pant – Photos / Bbnaija Star Blasted For Spreading Her Legs In *EXPLICIT PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest legs in town ( photos ) by Mub4luv(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2022
See fraudster pro max! He said he doesn’t know me. Well, perhaps this way you dealt with me is your usual habit. You have lost count. See screenshot below, the Friday stamp in that screenshot is just last week’s Friday, 13 May 2022. Your account details is

2263160260, faruq idowu lanre zenith Bank.

He has continued to ignore my calls and messages. He said he doesn’t know me. The delivery was just Friday o. I even had my wife to speak to him on Sunday, he deceived her that he would send samples on Monday, yesterday. He has since ignored her calls and messages too. Yet I’m still saying I would cater for the cost of delivery to Abuja, again!

How can such person rely on online trades and still behave in such manner!

Yet you’ve guts to say you don’t know me or you’ve never dealt with me. Come and dispute this again let’s see. Look at your Newly Clusters logo on your WhatsApp number too.

I would wait.

OgThanos:

Oh my Goodness,,

I dont even know you. pls, just tell me what you will gain from the bad painting, huh ?
POST SCREENSHOTS OR ANY goddam proove THAT I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU IN THE PAST.
WTF MAN

1 Share

Re: Latest legs in town ( photos ) by DeCodelord: 10:33pm On May 17, 2022
Omoo

This is why I don't like getting my stuffs from online vendors

Na this kind people dey spoil Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Latest legs in town ( photos ) by Elgonzalo: 11:33pm On May 17, 2022
Thank God. I had already copied his contact, wanted to text him on WhatsApp.
Re: Latest legs in town ( photos ) by Slimdan360: 12:39am On May 18, 2022
OgThanos:
This LV goes for 18k
Size 39-45
Do u still have this?
Re: Latest legs in town ( photos ) by Mub4luv(m): 4:56am On May 18, 2022
Buyer beware!

Slimdan360:

Do u still have this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIGERIA girl with the biggest and sexy hip ever 18+photos / Are These White Women Beautiful ? / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.