Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Registering Business On CAC - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registering Business On CAC (11361 Views)

CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / Registering Business In UK From Nigeria (UK Small Business Owners That Are In NG / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Here comes another weekend, when most office workers are relieved from their weekly duties.

But interestingly, as a business owner, you actually don't get to go on leave as others.

More reason why you should increase your visibility and showcase your level of confidence with a proof (CAC CERTIFICATE)

DM and let me get you one quickly.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Let's talk about a few importance of getting your Business/Company/NGO registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

1. Such business can't be hijacked from you any longer.

2. You have fully become a legal business owner.

3. Corporate bank account.

4. Access to loans and grants from the federal government.

5. Ability to secure bigger business deals.

DM and let's begin your registration with ease today.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by bmarketing: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
What’s the charge for business name registration?
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2021
bmarketing:
What’s the charge for business name registration?
the cost is N25,000 and your certificate will be ready within 7days
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Welcome to new week Business Owner.

You don't have to keep limiting or denying yourself of what should be benefiting you in a big way.

Not having the CAC certificate is like a complete building without the keys to enter.

DM and let's begin your registration with ease today.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2021
I want to congratulate you for having the boldness to become a business owner.

In this part of the world that we found ourselves, one really needs to have a business to keep surviving.

But just one question for you is?

Is your business legalized by the federal government?

If not, you are simply taking a huge RISK which will make you lose that business sooner.

There is just one solution to that.

Take the bold step rit now and get your business registered with CAC.

This alone will guarantee you of your business not being hijacked from you anymore.

It also gives you access to various opportunities a business person deserves.

DM and let me help you out.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Wait, let's reason together for a moment.

Just imagine a man had spent so much on his newly built residence, both the interior and the exterior surfaces.

And he later decided to do a housewarming party before packing into the house, just to rejoice and celebrate with friends and families.

But just by checking through the documents of the house, the details aren't his but someone else embarassed

Without any doubt, that's sure a disgraceful moment plus he has lost everything and spent time wasting a lot of money.

"What A Pity"

So, to you who have been building a certain Business/Company/NGO without having CAC Certificate and Documents to back it up.

I hope you won't be told "What A Pity" statement sooner also.

In order for you to avoid such, there is ONLY one thing for you to do.

Take the necessary steps right this moment and get your Business/Company/NGO registered with CAC

And the good news is; I am capable of helping you through the whole process smiley

Just DM.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Running a business of your own in our country today requires you to be verified and approved by the federal government.

This will guarantee you of several benefits like grants, loans, bigger opportunities and all.

By not having your business registered, it's like you wanting to enter your house without the key.

DM and let's discuss.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2021
It's weekend sales already, where you also look forward to a lot of productive results.

Check through the Nature of Business on this certificate, and you'd realize that you really do not have an excuse regarding getting your business registered.

Provided you are into one business or another, and what you do is offering services to people, CAC Certificate is INEVITABLE!

Within 1-7Days, I want to help you also get your own Certificate.

All you need to do now is just DM, and we get started.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Welcome to a new weekend Business Owner.

With the rate things have become in the nation today, it is important to take one's business with all seriousness.

And one major channel that helps business owners to secure grants easily is by having the CAC certificate, which indicates a registered business.

You will miss a whole lot of benefits you can't imagine if you're without the certificate.

Let's begin your registration today. Just DM

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2021
It's a new week already Business Enthusiast.

There will always be opportunities staring at your face.

But it will only take YOU a few minutes to decide if you'd take it or not.

And it will also take YOU a few seconds to stop yourself from advancing in the decision you have made about getting your business registered.

But registering your Business/Company/NGO enhances the reputation and perception of your business to prospective clients.

So, take that step rit now and get your CAC Certificate within 7 days!

DM and let's begin.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2021
The morale is always very high at the beginning of a new week, and that is because there are positive hopes for a bountiful harvest for the week.

Just that, very few business owners today are really harvesting the fruits they've planted so far.

You know why?

Their Businesses are legally registered by CAC.

DM and let's talk about your registration today.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2021
There will always be opportunities staring at your face.

But it will only take YOU a few minutes to decide if you'd take it or not.

And it will also take YOU a few seconds to stop yourself from advancing in the decision you have made about getting your business registered.

But registering your Business/ Company/ NGO enhances the reputation and perception of your business to prospective clients.

So, take that step rit now and get your CAC Certificate within 7 days!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
You see, this is why I will keep telling you that regardless of your nature of business, a CAC certificate is very essential.

I have severally shared with you various importance of getting your Business registered.

You don't have to keep ignoring the truth.

Do away with seeing your business at the back in the coming year.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Here comes another weekend Business Enthusiast.

Certificates are issued on a daily basis. 

You need to get one for your Business, Company, or NGO too.

By so doing, you are fully running a LEGAL BUSINESS.

DM and let me help you get yours within 1-7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2021
Welcome to a new week, where you also look forward to a lot of productive results.

You know the year is almost running to an end, and you also wish to close more bigger business deals.

Take that bold step today and get your business registered with CAC, that is what you need at the moment. 

DM and let me help you out.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Dear Business Enthusiast.

Think of when you're running a business without a proof of CAC certificate carrying your business name on it.

That means you are NOT a legal business owner yet.

Until that business name is registered on CAC, with a certificate to show for it.

If you’d DM me now, I will walk you through the registration process, and you will get your certificate within 1-7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2021
As a Business Owner, running any kind of profitable business in Nigeria without a CAC certificate to back it up means you're going to have issues in the long run.

Why not think about your business getting to the level at which there is a need for your business/brand to present a CAC certificate to secure a deal and you're unable to present any.

That can be so painful you know rit.

Why don't you DM and get your certificate within 7 Days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Every serious Business Owner always think of; 

"Rapid development for their Business"

So, if you're thinking of such development for your business, start thinking of registering it with CAC today!

Without your business being registered with CAC such development won't occur. 

Why not DM now and get your business certificate from CAC within 7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Here comes another weekend Business Enthusiast.

Whatsoever business you're into, take this one major step that will always give you an edge!

Without a verified and certified business name, you are just pouring water inside basket.

DM and let me get your business registered today, without stress!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2021
Ko Ko Ko ooooo!!!

How business dey go for dis weekend? Abi Sapa no wan free u still cheesy

If you had registered your business with a proof of CAC certificate, you would’ve gotten more serious business deals.

Or you don’t like to be patronized by big brands?

Well, DM and let me get you your CAC certificate within few day.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Welcome to a new week Business Enthusiast.

Most of the time you have limited yourself by not doing the right thing for your business.

Is like "A Famous Company without a good foundation".

But registering your business with a proven CAC certificate gives you the ability to attract investors and raise money for your business.

Just DM to get it done within 7 Days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Welcome to Christmas season☃️

One of the seasons where various businesses do announce Black Friday and various discounts on their sales.

And it will interest you that much profits are still being made even with the discounts intact.

Take Jumia for instance, massive sales will definitely be made even with the Black Friday strategy.

Jumia can generate such results because they already have influence.

Your business can also scale ⚖️

You just need to be well positioned.

But without a proof of you running a legal business, you simply can't maximize that potential.

Within 1-7days, I want to help your business gain influence, by giving you a CAC certificate.

DM and let me help you out within the shortest period of time.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hello Business Owner, here's a few things you're opportune to get with a proof of your CAC certificate.�

With the CAC certificate, you can easily access any business opportunity, either from the federal government, or private companies.

You can also sign up for big business collaborations which will bring more profits and promote your brand.

With a CAC certificate, you can have a Corporate bank account in your registered business name.

DM and let me give you a proper guide on your registration today.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dear Business Owner.

When will you stop complaining about low sales?

Why are some certain strategies not working effectively for your business?

See ehn, not until you are seen to be running a legal business, you are not ready yet.

DM and let me help you out within the shortest period of time.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2021
It is not about how far you've gone in your business, until you have a CAC certificate.

Creating and maintaining the image of your brand has a major impact on what customers think about your company.

And registering your company with CAC  enhances your brand image credibility and perception of your business.

Because of the effect of improving your company's future dealings with third parties, as many businesses will only hire or engage with registered companies rather than individuals.

Why not DM me and get your CAC certificate within a few days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dear Business Enthusiast.

Despite the current economic doubt, the number of businesses continues to grow and with all the competition out there, it is essential that you continue to invest in growth and development.

But not having your company registered with CAC yet, with proof of CAC certificate having your company name on it, is like denying your Business /Company more growth and development.

But registering your Business /Company with CAC and a proof of the certificate gives you the ability to borrow money from institutional lenders or commercial banks to finance such business for growth and development.

Just DM now and get your certificate within 7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Running a business of your own in our country today requires you to present yourself as a Business Professional.

Such is a business bank account which provides a simpler and more professional way to run your business because it's become easier to manage your finances and protect your personal assets in case of a lawsuit.

With a proof of CAC certificate with your business/brand name written on it enables you to operate a business bank account which allows you to separate personal activities from business activities.

Just DM and get your certificate between now and the next 7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2021
Set to hit the week without the plan of getting your business registered with CAC?

Stop eet!!! Nah dangerous risk b dat� undecided

No matter the nature of your business, you need the CAC certificate.

DM and let's have a conversation immediately!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hello Business Enthusiast.

One thing will always make you stand out in your business.

And that is a proof of a CAC certificate carrying your business name.

If you think of bigger profits, you should also take the step of registering your business on CAC today!

I'd be waiting for you in my DM to assist.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by flotwz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good evening boss, please help.
I started my cac registration but I cannot get past documents upload page.
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
flotwz:
Good evening boss, please help.
I started my cac registration but I cannot get past documents upload page.
Ok, DM this number to rectify it - 0816 203 4117

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Good Profit In Haulage Business / BUA Releases Statement On Fire Incident At Sokoto Diesel Depot / Get The New Way To Hack Your Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.