Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Registering Business On CAC - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registering Business On CAC (11322 Views)

Registering Business In UK From Nigeria (UK Small Business Owners That Are In NG / Registering Business On Google / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Business/Brand name registration made absolutely EASY!

I know you’ve always wanted to get your business certified and verified by CAC, but the issue has always been financial constraints undecided

But do you know that without a CAC certificate with the brand name written on it, you’re very much at RISK?

Why not DM now to discuss a possible way of getting your certificate within a few days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by flotwz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Toheebhamzat15:
Ok, DM this number to rectify it - 0816 203 4117

Thanks boss, I used a laptop today and it was successful. Was using mobile phone before
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
flotwz:

Thanks boss, I used a laptop today and it was successful. Was using mobile phone before
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Hello Business Owner, na the last day of 2021 be dis ooo.

And you still dey procrastinate whether to register your business with CAC or not.

Abi you no remember say business way no dey registered with CAC is illegal and mostly customers no dey trust dat kind of business with their hard earned money.

If you no wan make such thing happen to your business.

Why not DM me now and let’s begin your registration immediately.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2022
You most likely procrastinated throughout last year regarding stepping up your business.

A new year has begun already, and you've got to give your business the fitted treatment for more sales to start coming in.

The most important step to take rit now is to get that business, company, or NGO registered with CAC.

With a CAC certificate issued in the name of your business, company, or NGO, you've got a lot of opportunities awaiting you.

You can open a corporate account in your business name.

You can also have easy access to grants and workable loans.

You will be able to do more collaboration with bigger brands.

And lots more.

DM and let's begin!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
You don't have to be the barrier� to the growth of your company.

Not having a CAC certificate is a major blockage to your business and you've got to deal with it very fast.

DM and let me get your company registered just like this one too.

NOTE: I deliver with speed

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Why not erase the old story of waiting for months before getting your CAC certificate.

Within 7Days, your CAC certificate is going to be delivered to you and your business will be legally registered.

DM and let's begin the process right now!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
When it comes to speed and accuracy regarding CAC Registrations, you can always count on me wink

Either you allow me get your business, company or NGO registered.

Don't wait till your preferred BRAND NAME is been snatch away from you.

DM and let's begin the process immediately.

Another certificate deliver.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Welcome to a new week Business Enthusiast.

Let's talk about branding a little.

Every brand has a colour and every colour has a message they passed.

Your business needs your best colour to function and your colour is your message which should be used consistently.

When you see the logo and colour of MTN you already know the brand, even a child knows Yello and MTN always go together.

As a business owner your brand identity is your CAC certificate.

So whatever you do in business is about your colour and the brand message you passed to your customers.

With a CAC certificate issued in your business name your brand identity is registered.

DM now to get your certificate within 7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2022
You are not yet a legalized business woman/man until you have a CAC certificate in your business name.

Think of when you need to closed a business deal with BIGGER Company for the growth of your Business/Company.

And you are to present a certificate which is recognized by the federal government to close the deal.

Such moment can really be painful right angry

If you'd allow me today, I'd handle your CAC Registration, and your certificate will be out within 7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2022
Hello Dear Business and Brand Owner.

Do you know that, if your Business/Brand isn't yet registered LEGALLY, it can be hijacked from you suddenly?

Oh, you were not informed too (in PATIENCE JONATHAN'S voice) cheesy

You don't even need a lawyer or any legal practitioner before getting it all done.

Just DM.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2022
Have you thought about it at all? cheesy

That you could've been able to apply for the Tony Elumelu's $5,000 Grants, only if you had CAC certificate.

Sorry angry you missed that!

But there are likely more to come.

If you can DM now, I will get you your CAC certificate within 1-7days and you will be ready to grab any opportunities again!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2022
Weekends is here again.

That time of the week that most office workers always look forward to, for a few days break from work.

But in the other way round, it is the time for proper check and strategic planning for serious minded business owners.

A time where you get to do analysis of the sales made for the week, and planning ahead for the week to come.

But there might be no significant changes in that business if NOT properly positioned.

Without a legal ownership of that business, all you do currently is labouring for someone else somewhere unknowingly.

Oh, you were not informed too? grin

A proof of CAC certificate in your Business, Company, or NGO's name is what guarantees you as a legal business owner. And with this in place, you have secured the future of that business.

Guess what wink

Part of my favourite days of the week to lay my hands on CAC registrations are weekends smiley

Just DM now and let me give you an excellent touch for legal positioning and smooth running of your business

With that, you can fully be at peace.

DM now and let me deliver your CAC certificate within 1-7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dear Business Owner,

A CAC certificate is used to boost the image of your business and make your business recognized by the government.

As a business person that you are, you need a Sabi Person like me that can get the registration done for you and deliver your certificate within 1-7days.

DM and let's have a conversation.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2022
It's a new week already Business Owner.

Getting your business/brand name registered with CAC should be your focus this month. That's,

CAC registration will give your business the credibility that will 10X your sales and allow collaboration with bigger brands.

Registering your brand with CAC should be the priority of every business owner this month and you can get that done in 1 to 7 days with a CAC certificate.

DM and let's begin now.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2022
You want to be seen as a serious and trusted business/brand owner?

This is what you need

CAC Certificate!

You don't have it yet?

DM and you will get yours within 1-7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by kevyngbash(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Toheebhamzat15:
You are NOT a legal business owner yet

Until that business name is registered on CAC, with a certificate to show for it.

If you’d DM me now, I will walk you through the registration process, and you will get your certificate within 1-7days.

can u whatsapp me on + 1 4046608372?
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
kevyngbash:

can u whatsapp me on + 1 4046608372?
done
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Dear Business Owner.

I hope you won't wake up one morning to discover that your business name is gone.

In as much as your business has a name it needs to be registered and that your catering or restaurant business needs to be registered with CAC today.

DM now to get started without delay.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by depure(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Where's your location
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2022
depure:
Where's your location
Ogun state and mind you location is never a barrier in delivering your certificate
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2022
As a Business Owner.

Let me ask you a sincere question.

Just imagine in a glance that the place of your business was demolished by the government.

And compensation is based on registered business. 

Will you be compensated for the demolition or not?

Why not DM now and get your certificate within 7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by depure(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Toheebhamzat15:
Ogun state and mind you location is never a barrier in delivering your certificate
How much and how long it takes
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
depure:

How much and how long it takes
which category between business name and company registration
Re: Registering Business On CAC by depure(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Toheebhamzat15:
which category between business name and company registration
Business name
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
depure:

Business name
the cost is N30,000 and your certificate will be ready within 7days
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2022
Let's critically look at this scenario together

How do you prove that you're a university graduate without "The Certificate" issued by the school?

How do you cash out a cheque in bank without " The Cheque Slip".

Just tell me how.

Now, what proof do you have to present to show that you are a legal business owner?

You've always heard about CAC registration, but it never made sense to you.

Amaka!!!

Wake up from your slumbering grin

The gate pass you need for your business to scale is CAC Certificate.
DM and let's get started!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Don't learn the hard way!

Starting your business on a solid structure which is LEGAL cannot be overemphasized. 

And investors don't make the mistake of doing business with unregistered brands.

You as a brand owner looking forward to investors to invest in your business without a CAC certificate to back yourself up.

You're OYO!

CAC is the body approved by the federal government to govern the affairs of business registration either small or big.

Why not DM now and get your certificate within 1-7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Welcome to a new week Business Owner.

When will you stop calling yourself the CEO or Founder of that Business/Company that's yet to be registered with CAC.

Dem never tell you abi?

Continuous running such a business/company name without being registered, is just like building yourself a mansion without owning the key to it.

Just DM and get your certificate within 7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2022
You have always been procrastinating the matter wink

You never knew that to become BIGGER in that your business, CAC certificate is INEVITABLE.

Just imagine ooo, even ”FOOD VENDOR” is fully registered.

What did you say you excuses were again cheesy

DM and get your own Certificate within just 7 Days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Hello Business Owner. 

Hanging banners in front of your shop isn't a crime but not getting the business/brand registered with CAC is obsolete.

Here is a few list of future repercussions that await such business/brand.

1. You'll become popular with that name, yet in the future, you'll be forced to change your business name to another because someone else has gone ahead of you to claim ownership of the name by registering it with CAC.

2. All the branding you've done will be a waste.

3. There's no way any bank in Nigeria will allow you to open a corporate bank account with that your unregistered name.

4. You are unknowingly promoting and advertising another man's business without any financial reward.

5. You may never have the energy to continue to do business again.

Just DM now and get your certificate within 7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2022
Dear Business Owner.

You've been praying for grants and you are yet to formalize your business by registering it with CAC.

What will you do if the opportunity came knocking.

Get that your business registered today to avoid the statement "had I known".

Just permit me to get the certificate and other documents for you in 7days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? / Island Power Project (Lagos) To Generate 10MW / Fire At Katako Market In Jos, Shops Burnt, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.