Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How To MAKE MONEY On The Abeg App...even Without Giveaways. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To MAKE MONEY On The Abeg App...even Without Giveaways. (463 Views)

Was The Exposure On Bbnaija Worth 700million, "Abeg App".. / Abeg App 500# Refferal Bonus / The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To MAKE MONEY On The Abeg App...even Without Giveaways. by BIZHAQER: 12:42am On Sep 09, 2021
The Abeg App is a cash gifting platform that allows you send & receive money instantly from anyone in Nigeria using just a username. Popular entertainers, entrepreneurs & other celebrities have used that platform recently for giveaways. They are currently the headline sponsors of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show 2021 & have over 500,000 downloads on the Google Play Store.

Straight to how to make money from it. Please read carefully.

The Abeg App team is currently doing a special referral bonus for new users. If you are the first person to gift a new user with any amount within 24hours of setting up the account, they would pay you #500.
That is, if I refer you to sign up & I gift you #100 immediately (or within 24hrs), Abeg App will pay me #500. There are no limits, if you refer 1 or 10 people in a day, you'd be paid #500 on each referral.

Simple Guide:
1. Download & install the Abeg App on the app store or Google Play Store.
2. Set up BVN, add a DP & input banks for withdrawals.
3. Fund #100 in your account. You can fund more, but really, #100 is enough.
4. Ask your friends to download & set up the app.
5. Gift them #100 & Abeg App would pay you #500 immediately.

Imagine if you refer & gift 4 friends who download the app daily, that's #2,000 in referral with only #100 in initial investment.

BEST PART: If you download the app today, I'd fund you the #100 from my wallet & show you how to make money from the platform. Send me a WhatsApp message on 08180602585 to get started.

Why you should do this now:
1. The Abeg App is already popular with millions watching them via the BBNaija show. It is easier for others to trust & accept to use the platform.

2. Not many people use it:
A lot people know the app but most of them haven't used it. You can use this opportunity to make a little cash on the side. Once many people start doing this, it would be difficult to make anything from this.

3. The referral package may be removed anytime or they might reduce the referral bonus anytime. No one knows.

4. It's a cool platform, you could also win periodic giveaways. That doesn't hurt too.

WhatsApp me on 08180602585 to get started.

(1) (Reply)

Arbitrage / Trending Ladies Jackets And Corporate Wears For Sale. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.