Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

EPL: Sinclair Slams Man United Star For Refusing To Leave, Rejecting New Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Sinclair Slams Man United Star For Refusing To Leave, Rejecting New Deal (284 Views)

EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer / Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Sinclair Slams Man United Star For Refusing To Leave, Rejecting New Deal by Vabama: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Former Premier League star, Trevor Sinclair has questioned Manchester United midfielder, Jesse Lingard’s ambitions after the England player reportedly turned down a move to West Ham before rejecting a new contract at his parent club.

Lingard helped West Ham to a place in the Europa League and got himself back into the England squad after joining the London side on loan.

And the Hammers came back this summer to sign him on a permanent basis but the 28-year-old turned down the move. Church Prayers

He said he wanted to stay at Old Trafford and prove his worth to manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, despite the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo.

But Sinclair believes the England international should have grabbed the opportunity to move to West Ham for good.

Sinclair said he is confused why Lingard opted to stay at Man United given their strength in depth.

“If he doesn’t get the assurances and signs the new deal, then he’s not as ambitious as I’d like him to be,” he told TalkSPORT.

“I am confused, why didn’t he join West Ham permanently? He was loved there, he was the main man.

“He played once for Manchester United last season, he played 16 times for West Ham.

“He scored goals, got back into the England squad, why wouldn’t he want to sign for them?”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/09/epl-sinclair-slams-man-united-star-for-refusing-to-leave-rejecting-new-deal/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: EPL: Sinclair Slams Man United Star For Refusing To Leave, Rejecting New Deal by Lawlab249: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
I see
Re: EPL: Sinclair Slams Man United Star For Refusing To Leave, Rejecting New Deal by Daploid06(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
I still don't understand what's wrong with him
He is really not going to get chances. I believe football should be about passion why the hell is he wasting his time off
Re: EPL: Sinclair Slams Man United Star For Refusing To Leave, Rejecting New Deal by Waakanda: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Let him be. Is it a sin to be close to CR7? cheesy
Re: EPL: Sinclair Slams Man United Star For Refusing To Leave, Rejecting New Deal by ServanTheG(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Bullsh1t angry

Obviously the guy has no clue what he is saying. Ole and man u blocked the move saying lingard is part of his plans for this season. The guy was willing to go to west ham. They must be silly to think he'll sign a new deal
Re: EPL: Sinclair Slams Man United Star For Refusing To Leave, Rejecting New Deal by paulolee(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2021
I think its better if I heard dt lingaar stayed bcox of more cash n bonuses in united or its because man.u blocked d deal just to suffer west ham...
I dnt even see any reason for him coming back to united or staying on a new contract even without cr7 bcox wat players do this days is to accept pay cut n keep playing in d smaller club dt dey find form n are being valued..
Re: EPL: Sinclair Slams Man United Star For Refusing To Leave, Rejecting New Deal by paulolee(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Waakanda:
Let him be. Is it a sin to be close to CR7? cheesy
to keep watching cr7 bcox him be comedian or actor??
make d go westham go ball jhare

(1) (Reply)

Sure Football Prediction For Today @ Xpresstv Naija (11-09-2021) / Odegaard Is Better Than Ozil / Mane Hit 100th Liverpool Goal Not 100th EPL Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.