Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B (33012 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by SenecaTheYonger: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
phemmyfour:
Queen is insecure.....she doesn't want WM around anybody. I hate girls that put guys in a box, unnecessary close marking

Funny part is that she's sexualy attrated to Pere and Boma, but doesn't want Whitemoney with anyone.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by easzypeaszy(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
phemmyfour:
Queen is insecure.....she doesn't want WM around anybody. I hate girls that put guys in a box, unnecessary close marking
and guys lik Saga
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Bigflamie(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2021
These actors are just using their TV show followers to catch cruise. smh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by easzypeaszy(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Funny part is that she's sexualy attrated to Pere and Boma, but doesn't want Whitemoney with anyone.
Allah...she lik Pere ehhn...n d guy no send her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Sirpaul(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2021
You don go NYSC Camp before? In less than 72hours you'll start seeing couples �� grin grin
jawalis:
I’m still wondering how these ladies fall for men they knows absolutely nothing about in just 2 month. And they’ll be forming hard to get to guys in reality. You met someone in just 7 weeks inside *A HOUSE* and you’ll are claiming love.
These ho”es are damn lose. Reason why I will never commit myself to any b!tch in the name of relationship

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
Shameless loaded..... Three months never reach una don dey do rival.... If this one's can't hold it for two months, how do our ladies claim they celibate for years.. If we are to us those at the house as samples ehn... Na 1% of our Ladies fit stay within men ooo
So she represents the entire female gender in Nigeria doesn't she? Does this suffice to say that if Tuface sleeps around and has many kids with other women then all men do the same because I don't get the point here?!
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by King44(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2021
viviangist:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/09/bbnaija-im-jealous-queen-confronts-whitemoney-over-closeness-with-jackie-b/

cc; lalasticlala
Bleep silly loyalty, is this not the same queen that got so close to Michael at the expense of her friendship with white money. Abi my monitoring no corrrect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Eastprince101(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2021
that's how u want to cage a brother from chasing his dreams! God forbid!! Fear girls like this o. Before u know it she will try to give whitemoney a bad name.
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by jawalis(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Sirpaul:
You don go NYSC Camp before? In less than 72hours you'll start seeing couples �� grin grin
[color=#990000][/color]
Really? I haven’t been to the NYSC camp though. It’s really sad and annoying Am not condemning the show cos lots of people are making it big through it but am just concerned about how people do things. Why fall in love with someone you knows absolutely nothing about and there’s no means of confirming whatever they tells themselves
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by King44(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2021
vesselchino:
undecided
this got me laughing like a mumu
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by MufasaLion: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2021
I like Whitemoney's response. He's a smart man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Lazy Nigerian youths...

While una mannequin has torched down in IMO
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by MufasaLion: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Sirpaul:

Damn true, fam! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by lifenija: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2021
since d begining this version of bbn nah so so sex like bf gf talks nothing else wow
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Women tries to pretend that they can celibate for years.But with this show,it has proven that they can't stay one week without getting cuddle by a man.Konji dey hold them like men.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Malm: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2021
She's protecting her interest �
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Eastprince101(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
winkthis is what led to the downfall of Boma and surely of Saga by sunday. Mazi be careful
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by suffering: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Her and Whitemoney are not in a relationship unless they’ve done each other sexual favours. From what I’ve seen, I doubt they’ve done anything past Queen giving him a handjob. Whitemoney wouldn’t dare try something physical with her before she screams non-consent the next day, ruining his chance of winning. I guess Queen is possessive when it comes to friends and doesn’t want attention shared with anyone.
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by naijapips04: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
jawalis:
I’m still wondering how these ladies fall for men they knows absolutely nothing about in just 2 month. And they’ll be forming hard to get to guys in reality. You met someone in just 7 weeks inside *A HOUSE* and you’ll are claiming love.
These ho”es are damn lose. Reason why I will never commit myself to any b!tch in the name of relationship

Dude it doesn't take eternity to fall in love
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by greggng: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2021
This lady will eventually send white money home on Sunday . White money fans made a mistake when they ganged up and voted Maria out . Now is white money vs queen . One of tgem will go home if they share their vote .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by seyz91(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
SuperBlack:
Is this part of what Buhari went to do in Imo state

We're talking about Lucifer going to Igboland you're telling us about people getting 90 million for doing nothing but gossip and fornicate
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by jawalis(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2021
naijapips04:

Dude it doesn't take eternity to fall in love
I know. But it’s crazy when you are aware of the fact that the show is just damn fake and full of pretense but then you still go ahead claiming love. Isn’t that crazzzy?
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by uchaymart(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2021
STFU !!!
Are you both dating? Fvc#!ng bbn addicts before joining bbn as housemates always want to create a scene where there it should not be.
This is no way the content we want.

Beauty queen with no brain
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Same thing boma was running from is catching up with white money you have to understand how insecure queen is
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by naijapips04: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2021
jawalis:

I know. But it’s crazy when you are aware of the fact that the show is just damn fake and full of pretense but then you still go ahead claiming love. Isn’t that crazzzy?

You can find love in crazy places. They are still young. Allow them to explore and make their mistakes. It is their life not yours.
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by jawalis(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2021
naijapips04:

You can find love in crazy places. They are still young. Allow them to explore and make their mistakes. It is their life not yours.
Wow. I see
A 27 years old dude is young?
You called someone who’s married young?
Dudes who are already Teachers, some have their businesses and you still call them young.
And before you remind me it’s their life, pls remember they need my vote and more to win so I can contribute else-wise.
And even if they are young like you claimed, does that justify their foolishness?
I give up rn.
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by agabaI23(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2021
jawalis:
You may be right to an extent but there is something I want you to consider.

1. These guys are living under the same roof seeing each other and not talking on phone.
They have access to each other every frking minute. They can gist for ours nonstop unless interrupted by biggie or other activities. They need friends to talk to. They do not have families inside there and have no access to their families outside. They have no job to distract them etc. They need someone to humor and support them.

2. One day in that house is more than a month outside. Think of it, how many hours in a month do you get to see the person you are chyking? You do not even have the freedom to call her as often.
You go to work or get distracted by many things, football, side hustle etc. Same with her.

You probably do not have upto 24hrs of attention or private time with her in one month and that's me dragging it too far.

3. All of those attention that would have been spread over 3 to 6 months is concentrated under a week. All a guy needs is to get the first crack in the ladies resistance and she is all his if he keeps widening the crack. Assuming the lady fancies him a lil. In the house, the lady has no support mechanism. She is left to her mind, her inner strength and confusion. She can even go online to read anything. She is ambushed. 95% of ladies who will apply to go into that house will behave similarly inside. Same with guys. They are not necessarily loose. They are being human.

I think the situation is not the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by 247orile: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Stop deceiving yourself white already has a virgin with 90million waiting for him outside the house... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by smiliyB(f): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
Shameless loaded..... Three months never reach una don dey do rival.... If this one's can't hold it for two months, how do our ladies claim they celibate for years.. If we are to us those at the house as samples ehn... Na 1% of our Ladies fit stay within men ooo
"Without" you mean
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Bamzyriches451: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
I don't follow this show but due to some comments I come across on social media I think I'll like the whitemoney abi bluemoney of a guy to win the 90mil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused / Living In Bondage: Breaking Free Reviews And Ratings? / If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.