Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B (33007 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by philisto: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Queen really need the ship
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by cmecproblem(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Queen should be patient. She may soon meet aan who likes babes that walk around almost nude. Many men are not comfortable with other guys seeing Thier woman's naked body.
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by habsydiamond(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
smiliyB:
"Without" you mean
yeah.. Thanks I appreciate
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Sibtygarr: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
jawalis:
I’m still wondering how these ladies fall for men they knows absolutely nothing about in just 2 month. And they’ll be forming hard to get to guys in reality. You met someone in just 7 weeks inside *A HOUSE* and you’ll are claiming love.
These ho”es are damn lose. Reason why I will never commit myself to any b!tch in the name of relationship
The last line was very unnecessary. EOD
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Nigra(f): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Classic akwa ibom girl..they can be so jealous men..
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Rastaramsey(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Damnn niggar
I watched that scene
Princess is very insecure and she doesn't want to admit the fact that she is crushing on whitemoney....
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by nazimakash6: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo usa[/url]
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by DrHighchief(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Loyalty ni, Loyalty ko...
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Paperbag(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
jawalis:
I’m still wondering how these ladies fall for men they knows absolutely nothing about in just 2 month. And they’ll be forming hard to get to guys in reality. You met someone in just 7 weeks inside *A HOUSE* and you’ll are claiming love.
These ho”es are damn lose. Reason why I will never commit myself to any b!tch in the name of relationship

Its easier to build solid bond with someone in same house with you than a guy than visit outside d house ones a while
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by nazimakash6: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.