Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? (382 Views)

Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How Do I Get My Website Secured Using Https (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by EmahBoss(f): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sometime around June last year, I opened a blog and hosted my site on a shared Bluehost server.
I met the guy on nairaland.
He developed and hosted the site for me but not for once have I enjoyed the services.

I have been engaged over the last couple of months on other things. Hence I haven't been updating the site.

So this year I have decided to focus on my blog.

My many challenges with my host

My site is mostly down

There has been a security breach on my website severally. Someone has actually logged in and post some articles which are mostly virus and this articles are Indexed

The customer care is zero. I don't get response to my request and complains sometimes even after a week
When I call, he don't pick, when he does he gives excuses

He actually once said ' other developers would have stopped reaching out to me '

But hey, he wasn't just the one who built the site, I also hosted with him.

I want to know if truly I do not have rights to call him when I have issues and concerns.
One he built the site, secondly, I am hosting with him.

For three days now I can't access my site as I can't post or edit

Worse now, my site has been writing a " coming soon ' page. I have reached out to this guy and he just treat my matter with such levity. He says he he busy and often sounds like I am disturbing him and he is doing me a favour.

Please advise what do I do?/
Are there companies I could host with that also have good customer relationship and quality service?/
I want to take my blogging serious this year but my web host is killing my action

With this many problems can I still regain full control over my site?/

I feel cheated of quality service from this guy....

I wish words could explain his neglect about my site.... I am beginning to think if this is what would have happened if the site was already having traffic? Although I am beginning to get little traffic

I just need advice please
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by EmahBoss(f): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Don't just read, please if you have any advice give them, I am stranded and I am a novice with how this web programming goes, he knows this that's why he takes advantage of it.

I am already frustrated and have no one to help in person...

Which mod can I call toovw this to front page....? Nairalabders help me

The site : www.mybodycare.com.ng
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by resultcase(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Get a hosting account of your own, and move your site away from him.

He's hosting on a complicated server. And dude doesn't seem ready for business.
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by EmahBoss(f): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
resultcase:
Get a hosting account of your own, and move your site away from him.

He's hosting on a complicated server. And dude doesn't seem ready for business.

How much will this cost me? Can.i pay for it online since we can't perform foreign transaction
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
EmahBoss:

How much will this cost me? Can.i pay for it online since we can't perform foreign transaction
drop your WhatsApp contact let talk, I will move your site to a new host for you
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by nnamdiosu(m): 3:28am On Jan 13, 2023
EmahBoss:
Sometime around June last year, I opened a blog and hosted my site on a shared Bluehost server.
He developed and hosted the site for me but not for once have I enjoyed the services.

I have been engaged over the last couple of months on other things. Hence I haven't been updating the site.

My site is mostly down

There has been a security breach on my website severally. Someone has actually logged in and post some articles which are mostly virus and this articles are Indexed

The customer care is zero. I don't get response to my request and complains sometimes even after a week

He actually once said ' other developers would have stopped reaching out to me '

I want to know if truly I do not have rights to call him when I have issues and concerns.

Worse now, my site has been writing a " coming soon ' page. I have reached out to this guy and he just treat my matter with such levity. He says he he busy and often sounds like I am disturbing him and he is doing me a favour.

Are there companies I could host with that also have good customer relationship and quality service?/
I want to take my blogging serious this year but my web host is killing my action

I wish words could explain his neglect about my site.... I am beginning to think if this is what would have happened if the site was already having traffic? Although I am beginning to get little traffic

I'm sorry about all the issues you are facing, it can really be fustrating when you meet the wrong developer.

But so, many times, this is the result of getting cheap developers to design your sites. (Not saying you did though)

Anyways, you have every right to call him whenever you have issues on the site. It's because he either is wicked, uncultured or feels the money you paid him was little that's why he is acting like this.

My advise: get another developer who will transfer the site and domain away from him.

Yes, you yourself can pay for a good hosting with a reliable company (dm me for a lost of them).

It's definitely clear you aren't too knowledgeable in this matters. There fore get yourself an IT person, who will and can advise you on the best approach, so you don't end up paying another money that will be wasted.
I can do all this for you free if you want.

Dm me
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by nnamdiosu(m): 3:33am On Jan 13, 2023
EmahBoss:
Don't just read, please if you have any advice give them, I am stranded and I am a novice with how this web programming goes, he knows this that's why he takes advantage of it.

I am already frustrated and have no one to help in person...

Which mod can I call toovw this to front page....? Nairalabders help me

The site : www.mybodycare.com.ng

Just checked ur site, it shows just a white screen. If it'd a WordPress site, then I believe you have an error called white screen of death.

All this issues discourages viewers from visiting your site.
You have some work to do o.
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by FrancisHP: 3:38am On Jan 13, 2023
If You Are Looking For Good Website Developer, Or You Just Want To Purchase Any Kinds Of Website Scripts.

Like:::
Bitcoin Investment Script.
Banking Script.
Wallet Connect Script.
Online Banking Script.
VTU Script.
Ecommerce Script.
Ponzi Script.
Racksteli Like Script.
Courier Service Script.
Read News And Get Paid Script.
Company Website Script.
School Management Script.
Real Estate Script.
MLM Script.
Freelancer Script.
Good Broker/Binary Script, e.t.c...

Whatsapp Me Directly: +234(0)9014185335

HP WEB....
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by etoluw: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmahBoss:

My site is mostly down

Ask him to send you the cpanel login details and i'll teach you how to fix it yourself
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by EmahBoss(f): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thank you, please send me the way to go about this
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by EmahBoss(f): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
etoluw:

Ask him to send you the cpanel login details and i'll teach you how to fix it yourself

Thank you, please show me.the way forward. Can you? I will request for those things
Re: What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host? by etoluw: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmahBoss:

Thank you, please show me.the way forward. Can you? I will request for those things

no problem. when you have it just chat me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger / Website Design Needed / Wordpress Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.