Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) (391 Views)

Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' / Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" / Top Five Nigerian Football Clubs That Can Make You A Millonaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) by Notyourtype: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Hello guys, read my true live story
I missed a very big chance that would'v made me a millonaire, and i always remmembered it day in day out..

It was sports betting "NAIRABET"

This happend to me about 2yrs ago, during the pre season matches. I play my bets online, and on that fateful day, i was already loosing my bet which i had staked earlier that day. So i decided to login and place another bet..

I was havin a balance of N8,500.

It was just about 7:50pm, i logged into my account and headed straight to international pre season matches, but to my greatest suprise, i was still seeing matches of 6:00pm which i have played earlier and was lost-(and this matches was still available for betting).

It was like a dream to me. I still do not believe it so i went to livescore to confirm the matches, and this matches have finished already.. I was like could this-(still available but already ended matches) be their under age team or what! I googled it and it was not..
what happened next?

Typing and loading..*
Re: How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) by Reasonwithme2(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Yeah bro it's true.. I have benefitted multiple times from it on nairabet.

A situation where a game has ended and it will be on their live matches... The last one happened 2020 and I was credited though it took months actually, but since then I haven't been following them up..

I think it's one of the staff that is doing that...
Re: How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) by Notyourtype: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2021
So, i went back to livescore and copied out their scoreline. It was about four of them.
one played 4-2 correct score, the others 5-3, 2-1 and 3-2 respectively.
i went bact to my nairabet account and opened the matches, and their corret score old was boom..
so i accumulated the corret score olds, since i have already seen the score.. And since there was no correct score option for the one of 5-3, a played it win ond over 4.5 and playee hf/ft corret score old for the one of 2-1 score.

but i was still doupting if it was their senior team, i enterd a stake of N8000 And maximum wining was exeeded.. I tooked it back to N1500 and was having winning of
N14m+

so i was just about to click the place bet option, but my village ple was realy at work that day.

HOW THEY DECIEVED ME

Typing and loading..
Re: How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) by Decentdave(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2021
K
Re: How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) by Notyourtype: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2021
So, insted of me to place my bet, my mind just say to me like, you're about to loose your N1500 oh.

and i was already doupting myself, because i don't believe somthing like that is posible on sports betting. So i took the stake money back to N50, As in to just try. And i place the bet..
so at exactly 8:05pm, the matches was removed from betting. So i went to livescores to see if the matches was on, and there was no such matches on livescore..

i started to believe the matches. And in just like 2minis time, my stake was credited win..

out of anger, i smash my phone on the ground, though with soft hand.. I was saying to myself, so you dont Want to be rich abi?

i went to my friend house that night to sleep with him as my thinking would not alow me to stay one place.. I told him what had just happend and showed him my very low instead of bid wininng, and he became angry that why i go see somthing like that and i no fit tell am on time..

And my wining was N6,853 with N50.

THE END
Re: How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) by Reasonwithme2(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2021
The person doing that thing in nairabet got so smart and discovered that Some people uses it to win on soccer and it was changed to ice hockey..
Re: How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) by Notyourtype: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Reasonwithme2:
The person doing that thing in nairabet got so smart and discovered that Some people uses it to win on soccer and it was changed to ice hockey..

after that day, i encountered similar case multiple times, were by a match will end and will still be available on their site. But you wont be givin the option to play it
Re: How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) by DAMEHLISM(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Your time to blow never reach
Re: How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) by Reasonwithme2(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Notyourtype:

after that day, i encountered similar case multiple times, were by a match will end and will still be available on their site. But you wont be givin the option to play it

I saw that too... But have you checked if it still happens
Re: How I Missed An Opportunity That Would've Made Me A Millonaire (check In) by Nyamve1: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Betting keen u there. Better go and hustle, anybody that bet, I don't take them serious

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: WhiteMoney's Message To His Fans (VIDEO / Popular Nollywood Actress Shares How Her Manager Ran Away With All Her Money / Top 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Feel Entitled To Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.