Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Guys Please Can You Explain This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Can You Explain This? (715 Views)

If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Can You Explain This? by Demigod22: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2021
This thread is not created to bash girls but to share ideas.

I recently discovered that when some ladies reject your advances, they are quick in asking you for help, financial help especially. When ladies reject your advances on account of them being in relationship or don't want any relationship at the moment, why would such girl think the first person to beg is that guy she turned down?

I have experience too. There's this girl I once asked out, she politely declined and I understand, but she is always seeking for one help or the other, ranging from helping her with assignments, explaining some courses for her, and most especially money. What makes girls think guys have access to make money and the girls don't have such access? Why do girls think is guys that should always have money?

I have couple of girls like that, they are quick to ask you for money when they are not dating you even though you made a move before they frustrated you? One was asking me for financial help yesterday promising to pay back, after seeing her message on Facebook, out of annoyance I sent the only money in my account to my younger sister.
Guys please can you explain why a girl who turned down your advances think she can get financial help from you? One was even telling me that she doesn't have a boyfriend, I told her that boyfriend is not a job, she just wants to be earning for being in a relationship.

My friend asked me to send her the money and ask her not to return it and I will see how the girl will fall for me, I asked my friend that what if there is no money tomorrow, what will be the fate of that relationship? That's transaction not relationship. I so much encourage people to help their partner in any way possible especially financial help, but this one you rejected me and still want me to be rendering financial help to you.

Please guys help me explain the logic behind this reasoning and you can also share your experience if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by Brainard22: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless....... All of them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by MufasaLion: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Why do you keep meeting broke women always?

Anyways, they are tryna extort you and manipulate you to think you might be reconsidered for a relationship. Don't be fooled! You're nothing but a money dispenser and helper to them if you fulfill their wishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by bodybuilder: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2021
They want to exploit your soft spot for them. They want turn to beta provider with hopes of dating her. She wants to sell you the illusion that if you help her out, she will change her mind and date you . Which likely not gonna happen

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by Cerebellum: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Your friend is a stupid foool!

Assuming you send that raba nah thunda A go send to fire your cone head this morning... God saved you! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by Demigod22: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Cerebellum:
Your friend is a stupid foool!

Assuming you send that raba nah thunda A go send to fire your cone head this morning... God saved you! grin

Hahaha, the difference between my friend and I is that he doesn't read from nairaland, so he can't be wise. I sent the money to my sister ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by Demigod22: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
Why do you keep meeting broke women always?

Anyways, they are tryna extort you and manipulate you to think you might be reconsidered for a relationship. Don't be fooled! You're nothing but a money dispenser and helper to them if you fulfill their wishes.

Bro, I am a student and most of these girls in school are decorated beggers that want to live fake life.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Those girls that don't want to date you,but they want you to help them financially.
We call those girls Broke Ass Leeches cheesy
Broke Ass Leeches will turn you to their Financial helper
You better run away from them or they'll suck you dry.
Fear Broke Ass Leeches. They are very Deadly and Poisonous.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by MufasaLion: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Demigod22:

Bro, I am a student and most of these girls in school are decorated beggers that want to live fake life.

I could deduce your studentship status from your write-up. Don't give in to these particular girls you're talking about.

There are still many females out there that will appreciate you and be yours. In fact, there are ladies that will cook and gift you things because you worth it. Don't let some girls think they can outsmart you by using relationship as cover for their begging enterprise

Stay smart, man!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by headbasher96(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2021
AKA urgent 2k gang them plenty well well

We guys are suppose to date girls that will help us financially not the opposite imagine on a broke day your babe visit u after hot sex she buy u one or two bottles, cook a nice meal for u and drop some change for tell me say u go over think again.

But the average Nigerian girl now wants to dress like what she sees in music video and celebrities online. She wants to eat where governor and politicians will spot her easily and who is going to fund all this

One broke nigga trying to survive and arrange his own future let me advice u guys today if u have money and u feel like to spend send it to your mother if u don't have look for a hard working sibling and give to him/her that thank You will go a long way

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by Demigod22: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

I could deduce your studentship status from your write-up. Don't give in to these particular girls you're talking about.

There are still many females out there that will appreciate you and be yours. In fact, there are ladies that will cook and gift you things because you worth it. Don't let some girls think they can outsmart you by using relationship as cover for their begging enterprise

Stay smart, man!

Thanks man, I am really inspired by your words. You got good brains. That's a compliment anyways.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by Demigod22: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2021
headbasher96:
AKA urgent 2k gang them plenty well well

We guys are suppose to date girls that will help us financially not the opposite imagine on a broke day your babe visit u after hot sex she buy u one or two bottles, cook a nice meal for u and drop some change for tell me say u go over think again.

But the average Nigerian girl now wants to dress like what she sees in music video and celebrities online. She wants to eat where governor and politicians will spot her easily and who is going to fund all this

One broke nigga trying to survive and arrange his own future let me advice u guys today if u have money and u feel like to spend send it to your mother if u don't have look for a hard working sibling and give to him/her that thank You will go a long way

I like your way of reasoning. Family over girls, we just have to be focus and prioritize our investment.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Can You Explain This? by MufasaLion: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Demigod22:

Thanks man, I am really inspired by your words. You got good brains. That's a compliment anyways.

You're welcome. cool

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! / We Bring S€x 2 The Table So Guys Should Pay For Our Expenses”Says Some Uni Girls / Why Is 18 The Age Of Consent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.