Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

A Plea For Understanding In Zamfara Tech Shutdown – Okoh Aihe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plea For Understanding In Zamfara Tech Shutdown – Okoh Aihe (204 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail / EFCC opposes Orji Kalu's plea for bail after conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plea For Understanding In Zamfara Tech Shutdown – Okoh Aihe by Health16: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2021
I begin this material with a solicitation that you join me in prayers for a dear friend, Ahmed Abudulkadir who was kidnapped on Monday along with his daughter in Bakori, near Funtua in Katsina State. Ahmed is a nice fellow, a genuine go-happy gentleman who has no time for misery and regrets.

Ahmed has served his people without holding anything back. He was General Manager, Katsina State Television, before joining the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) where he retired as the Zonal Director in Maiduguri. The Maiduguri Zone also includes: Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi and Yobe. Before the Maiduguri posting, Ahmed was Head, Public Affairs of the Commission. It will be pertinent to observe here that with all the dangers in the Zone which includes the dreaded Sambisa forest, Ahmed traversed the whole of the area before retiring into farming in his native Katsina State.

https://newsrand.com/2021/09/09/a-plea-for-understanding-in-zamfara-tech-shutdown-okoh-aihe/

(1) (Reply)

Diet For High Blood Pressure In Nigeria / I'm Taking Politics In Nigeria As A Career Path. Any Advice? / AKSG To Establish College Of Science & Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.