Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State (59279 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Enn214(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
The tailor of that trouser wicked cheesy
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by AlexBells(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
a'ight

a'ight

we are too diverse to be one.
We are not too diverse to be one, we are just too one to be diversified, we can respect our differences as I might suggest a confederation but then the world don't see us as quite different, they see us as one black people and I think the real deal is we against the world
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by LivingTribunal: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Who gave bones the trousers.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by LivingTribunal: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Look I'm not angry with Nigeria for the war, it was a choice I'm talking about war crimes, meanwhile I had not held the whole Nigeria accountable, I only focussed on 1. Gowon 2. Awolowo and Now Buhari, go and hold Nzeogwu responsible and leave innocent Igbos alone

Did Nzeogwu start the war? NO, He only did his best by wiping off a few scumbags, Ojukwu and Ironsi didn't let him finish that good work.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by chrisxxx(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
My own is that anybody that sew this trouser for Buhari should be arrested and stopped from sowing again.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by AlexBells(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
LivingTribunal:

Did Nzeogwu start the war? NO, He only did his best by wiping off a few scumbags, Ojukwu and Ironsi didn't let him finish that good work.
I'm saying he should hold Nzeogwu responsible for the coup as for the war the East made their choice so I won't blame anyone, I'm only concerned about the war crime, I'm a fan of Nzeogwu not Ojukwu exactly

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by igbowoman: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okporoko ndi Igbo
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Bamzyriches451: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
I'm still waiting for the ipob thugs to come out
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hahahahah.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Okhuadams(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Don't
sarrki:
The truth is Igbos are miscreants

I thought they will attack him today

But only attack innocent people

They attack harmless people

God bless good people of imo state

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
don't mind those local champions
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Dicko007(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
I wonder who is Buhari tailor. That his trouser ehn. Choi!!! Where is Abba kyari to help baba out sew good trouser
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lol. The trouser funny grin grin

Weldone Mr president!
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by foreshore(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Our forefathers and Ndichie will be turning in their graves seeing this lifeless, brutal, bigoted and bloody jihadist in this revered Igbo attire. The Supreme Court administrator of Imo state Hope Uzodimma will regret the day he invited and gave this bag of bones the Isi Agu to wear just to mock the millions of Igbos he has murdered while standing on top of their graves.

Story! Even though I no like Buhari sef
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by PIMPAR: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Our forefathers and Ndichie will be turning in their graves seeing this lifeless, brutal, bigoted and bloody jihadist in this revered Igbo attire. The Supreme Court administrator of Imo state Hope Uzodimma will regret the day he invited and gave this bag of bones the Isi Agu to wear just to mock the millions of Igbos he has murdered while standing on top of their graves.
We sell handkerchief
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Urchmahn(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
;I tried my best as a tailor isi agu weh all of us de manage ...e reach bubu turn e turn am to broom.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Akuruoulo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:

WE DON'T NEED GOD BLESS IMO STATE FROM YOU.

UR HAUSA BLOODERS ARS OBSERVING THE SIT AT HOME ORDER MORE
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by samwillyco1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
PMB
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Akuruoulo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
loveth360:
But wait ooo.

Is it the cloth hanger that's representing buhari?

Mannequin.
Madam u are vawulence yourself

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by samwillyco1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Who give this man oversize trouser
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by millionboi(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Enn214:
The tailor of that trouser wicked cheesy
the tailor is not happy with the leadership
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Nanlesurf(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
My fellow nigerians,
Negative comments don't change things and never will,
The fact he dressed in the traditional attire shows if not anything an effort of solidarity Which should be encouraged not otherwise.
Lets build the country we want to see not oppose such gestures
Moreover he is well within his rights to wear what he chooses
Thank you and God bless nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by SuperBlack: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Please nobody should attack Buhari!!!

God will sort him out Himself!!!

Amen
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by SuperBlack: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
ikaboy:

Wetin u wan attack for there?

Somebody that have already finished, who get time to attack Bone? A walking Dead? Haba
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Sayelabola(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Abeg, who get the soldier girl's contact, I wan tell her something.

She's not beautiful for my liking...she looks malnourished.

My opinion though.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by pieces18: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:

You are very correct miscreants and criminals
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sayelabola:

She's not beautiful for my liking...she looks malnourished.

My opinion though.

I just like 'em gallant grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Fahdiga(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
PIMPAR:

We sell handkerchief
Sharap
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
The Tailor need to be arrested grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by goodman5(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Aboki na aboki
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by nazimakash6: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo freelancers[/url]
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by wellmax(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

Unbelievable!!!!

Your forefathers took hatred and bitterness to the grave?? No wonder the children are like this. Tueh
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by BeardedMeat(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
smiliyB:
Me I don't know una o undecided, Errmmm is it unislamic for him to make Nigerian better too, like make use of his brain
It's also unislamic to make use of his brains, that's why he's brain dead.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by BeardedMeat(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
wellmax:

Unbelievable!!!!

Your forefathers took hatred and bitterness to the grave?? No wonder the children are like this. Tueh
It means buhari's children are brimming with hate because buhari is a living hate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN? / Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.