Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State (59272 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by od501: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari in IMO state today

Look at him like leftover Ogboroko. See leg leg like dog vomit
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by yemmight(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Na Buhari be this?
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Dapson73(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Dry stockfish!

See the useless thing!

E be like make I just sound am!! angry angry

You no know road to Owerri to go sound am ? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by AlexBells(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
I may not like buhari but don't let hypocrite kill u there
What do you mean by hypocrisy, they promised no vitor no vanquished but never let any opportunity slide without treating us like the vanquished, Buhari is the president and was a part of that war, he can swallow his pride and do what is right apologise formally
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Mrice22: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Bubu is a disgrace to this nation.. slowpoke Bubu
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
Buhari don see Ipob finish sha..

He knows they’re grade 1 coward..

E grab their coward master like goat wey loose track, con still come onto their land..
Easy easy
I say easy
grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Jerryherd: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:
Lol, he is trying too hard but arrogance will not let him tender an apology for the genocide starting from the war time, he is almost the few remnants general of that war I don't think God made Buhari president for nothing, he can heal the land if he is divine and wise

When will Ibos tender unreserved apologies for the gruesome murder of Tafa Balewa, Ladoke Akintola, Sarduna

What of the killed Nigerian military and people in Ore Ondo State during civil war that Yoruba weren't part of, what of Calabar massacre

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by AZControversial(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
From the way he's looking ehn....
The blood wey dey him body no reach 5 litres.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Xeedorf: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
This tailor will not make heaven.DSS should go after this Tailor ���������
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by saddler: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Dry stockfish!

See the useless thing!

E be like make I just sound am!! angry angry

You be idiot sha! angry

I just say make I yan you!

You want to sound the vegetable abi?
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by femi433: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Pls who gave our president such outfit,the person should b arrested..... president dressing should b investigated by DSS.......HABA SEE OUTFIT LIKE BAG OF SALT OR BEG OF GARRI......
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by iconnecta(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Lol
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Karlman: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Lol the picture though very hilarious
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by AlexBells(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

When will Ibos tender unreserved apologies for the gruesome murder of Tafa Balewa, Ladoke Akintola, Sarduna

What of the killed Nigerian military and people in Ore Ondo State during civil war that Yoruba weren't part of, what of Calabar massacre

Was it the Whole Igbos that did it and I believe in due time
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Akojisammy(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
This tailor will not make heaven

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by compton11(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:

What do you mean by hypocrisy, they promised no vitor no vanquished but never let any opportunity slide without treating us like the vanquished, Buhari is the president and was a part of that war, he can swallow his pride and do what is right apologise formally
apologize for what?

Has Gowon,obj and co apologize?

And also has y'all Igbos apologize for killing our ladoke akintola and ademulegun?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by joe17: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
loveth360:
Is it the cloth hanger that's representing buhari?
omoo, I’m you be girl oo…lol
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by hotseat: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Ewooo!

Make una come see scarecrow o!

Abasi Ubong!
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Lanretoye(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Which kind buhari be thisone again?
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by BigYash: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:
The truth is Igbos are miscreants

I thought they will attack him today

But only attack innocent people

They attack harmless people

God bless good people of imo state

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
If you have sense,then you will understand that attacking a sitting president,when its not military coup is a suicide mission. If the buhari was good to you,why did you run out of the country? You think those Igbo people are you problem.. Don't go and tell your buhari to tackle bandits .. Idiot!

You're the idoit that made me deactivate my first nairaland account.. Your comment made me think,most people on the forum lacks common sense,until I realized it was just you ...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by OnyeFely: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2021
I don laugh tire inside bus wey I dey. Was he forced to put on these, the trouser na die
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by marsup: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2021
He looks like a caricature. Awful.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Glycolite: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:

What's this ? cheesy cheesy

Please,ask him to pull off that cloth of honour, he's embarrassing everyone of us,and our great culture.
Buhari don't deserve to put on that attire undecided.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by AlexBells(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
apologize for what?

Has Gowon,obj and co apologize?

And also has y'all Igbos apologize for killing our ladoke akintola and ademulegun?
Was it the whole Igbos that killed those people you mentioned and leave Obasanjo out of this, concentrate on Buhari, Gowon and Awolowo we have no issue with Obasanjo
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Toscarel: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:

Ipob has never attacked anyone, lets talk about the bandits that have kept u in an idp camp for years now
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by justjify(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:
Sorry, is that a scarecrow or what?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Maobichek: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2021
loveth360:
Is it the cloth hanger that's representing buhari?

Mannequin.

Hmmmm!!! I reserve my comment okay!
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by justjify(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:

Ipob are miscreants and Fulani herdsmen are what? Saints, yeah?
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Kay25(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:

u still have a problem shey u know and that problem is what will kill u if u don't take charge of it
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Nonexisting1: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Please nobody should attack Buhari!!!

God will sort him out himself!!!
Seconded brother.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by ginggerxy: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:
Lol, he is trying too hard but arrogance will not let him tender an apology for the genocide starting from the war time, he is almost the few remnants general of that war I don't think God made Buhari president for nothing, he can heal the land if he is divine and wise
God doesn't make mistakes. foolish Nigerians couple with astronomical level of vote malpractice made him the president
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by unbreak: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:

Do u expect people to attack him...? Hmmm vengeance is for God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe / Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally / Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.