Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State (59285 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by LillyandDaisy: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
....that tailor won’t make heaven!
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na di photographer I wan yarn my mind o.

Which uncoordinated shot be this abi na part of the restructuring plans be this...
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Gireiboy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Look I'm not angry with Nigeria for the war, it was a choice I'm talking about war crimes, meanwhile I had not held the whole Nigeria accountable, I only focussed on 1. Gowon 2. Awolowo and Now Buhari, go and hold Nzeogwu responsible and leave innocent Igbos alone
Typical Igbo always blaming other people for their fuckups, what about Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Aguiyi Ironsi
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by AlexBells(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gireiboy:

Typical Igbo always blaming other people for their fuckups, what about Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Aguiyi Ironsi
Zik did not have much of an input on the war, I blame 1. Nzeogwu and 2. Ojukwu and 3. Ironsi, they played their own parts
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by caye(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Decembe:
Pankere wò gown(cane wear gown);according to the yourubas
Point of correction:Opaarun ( bamboo) wo gown
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Miraclewilfred: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin grin SHUN SIR!!!!
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Iliya1520: 1:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Coward ipob people, u are only disturbing an innocent people who are looking for daily food with your stupid sit at home. I thought say one of u fit comot to display rubbish, u will see how baba securities will turn him into. Na only on media u sabi your stupidity.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by nazimakash6: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video). / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.