Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane (58187 Views)

APC Crisis: Buhari Steps In, Raises Three-man Liaison Team / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by adeche22(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2021
E choke....����

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Why can't they hire a professional speech therapist to treat this Head of State...

Every time I listen to him, I have to really struggle to make out his words.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by mrkings84(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2021
For me, His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had and will ever have.

Sincerely, I wish Presidents were like footballers that can be loaned out to another country for a season

*We would have placed our Nigerian President on free transfer to Afghanistan while we bid for Paul kagame of Rwanda*
���
Good morning lovelies

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Ten06(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Hemanwel:
Two or Three weeks ago, the unelected governor was in Aso Villa on a courtesy visit to the President.

Today, the President has come to visit Imo State. What is in the offings for ndi Imo?

I'm 101% sure that this visit is unconnected to the 2023 general elections. Neither is it connected to any developmental plans for Imo people. Only time will tell, though!

He is there to arrange land and grazing routes for his foreign herdsmen aka mercenaries
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Agugbadin: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2021
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah for safe landing.

Sai Baba everywhere.

Suffering and Cherring the Architect of suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Cashio(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2021
Owerri today...

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Agugbadin: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2021
Ten06:

He is there to arrange land and grazing routes for his foreign herdsmen aka mercenaries

Period
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Dwayne22:
The most cursed person in Nigeria... If you think you've been cursed from your village, baba na evidence say curses no dey work

I want to be cursed as president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Realmarvel1989(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
SEE AS E BE......
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Yeeyo: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Hapinex01:
Baba cloth no fit am
A territories appear with Igbo regalia

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Maobichek: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2021
babajero:
My advice to my brothers in the East is to let the dead bury themselves, buhari don't care what happens to him, all he want is to trigger war in Nigeria, because he believes he has armed fulanis enough to take over the country, that is why he is doing things that will provoke ethnic war.

If this is the true position of things, then what is the gain?
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Titi43: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Igbo amaka. Ofu obi ka anyi ji aga.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by zicoraads: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Only time he identifies with the Igbo, albeit in attire only, is when he wants to visit the region. A very clannish man who was never fit to be president. 2023 can't come soon enough.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Someone with three stars isn't taking chances

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by BENEFICIAL12(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2021
I must sue the tailor

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by stanluiz(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari is in Imo State. Ipob members dare not reach that side. They no borne them .

Ipob only attack innocent people going about their business.

Cowards. Instead of them to use this opportunity to beg buhari to release their supleme dilector. They are doing sit at home.

Brainwashed zombies! Who loses ?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Unknown gunmen killing innocent people in Imo State. If you are the true sons of your father, come out and try nonsense today
But they are doing it in Kastina, wetin you do
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Indispensable85(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Hahahahaha Why not show pictures of the surroundings and premises grin grin you are forced to crop the pictures because no crowd was present as you previously posted.

All you can do is to post Empty airport plus pictures from end-sars protests grin grin grin

It is really hard to support and defend failure.

It's wise not to entertain crowd in this kind of visit.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by stanluiz(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari is this. Buhari is that.
Jubril is dead. Buhari can't come to Igboland.

See him here. He is now caged like a monkey in the zoo prison.

President buhari please teach nnamdi Kanu a bitter lesson he will never forget in his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2021
So you have to dress like an Igbo man just because you are visiting Igbo land? My American friends will call this “cultural appropriation”.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
if after all the noise ipob have made and they can not killed buhari today, they should stop to talk where people are talking. i am watching to see the brave biafra boys in action

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by StrongInBed: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2021
You will mistake this man for my dad on this cloth...I supported your first term and you failed. For your shortcomings with the igbo nation I blame our leaders not you.

You are welcome.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by redirect(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2021
WHEN USELESS PRESIDENT VISIT USELESS GOVERNOR =?
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Princedapace(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2021
blamingthedevil:

PDP is a terrorist Party
IPOB members are Miscreants

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless a country that has no water supply and electricity to her citizens?

I have to install sollar system to power my apartment and u know how much that can cost? Shameless country

The most useless nation on earth.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2021
How do you think imolites will come out to greet a president who imposes a governorship aspirants who came fourth in an election on them?
How do you think imolites will come out and welcome a president who looks the other way when Fulani herdsmen are killing farmers and use their cattle to destroy their farms in their own state?These are loyalists and civil servants of imo state who may have been threatened to be sanctioned if they failed to come out and welcome his godfather.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Kingvitalisdiho: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
This is pure lies... Muhammad buhari has not come to imo state ... this is fake news....we are waiting for him
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Kingvitalisdiho: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Presently,I am inside the governor's house
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by nerd004: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2021
slimfit1:

If Kanu was not under his custody Buhari would not try to come to Imo believe me I have an Igbo friend who said that to me. It's a different game now they are quiet not I only feel sorry for people working under Imo sharia governor.

An active member of chest beater association spotted ....

If dem born their papa we'll make dem come out ..
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Freebills12: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
This is the president of a country visiting a state for crying out loud. APC has bastardized this country. I can remember vividly in my primary school days when Obasanjo visited Anambra State, primary and secondary school children were carrying Nigerian flag standing beside the road, market women, civil servants and university students were every where celebrating his coming with joy. Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria, his failure started with the nature of his campaign Biafran against Nigerian... To cap it all his appointments betrayed even the Yorubas who were the only region in South that voted for him. Buhari is a mistake that can never be allowed to happen in near future.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by goodjack(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Okechukwu don arrive
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by moneyissweet(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Bubu looking presidential.

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by enemyofprogress: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Na who borrow am that igbo cloth?the thing no even fit am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja / Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS) / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.