Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane (58015 Views)

APC Crisis: Buhari Steps In, Raises Three-man Liaison Team / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Okudiover(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Na who borrow am that igbo cloth?the thing no even fit am

E be like say you dey soccersm Africa.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by emilo2bad: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
DOCU:
I dey Owerri, na sit at home thing shaaa... some people no even gree collect the 15k for crowd renting
Bros I like your lies. Anyway I feel your pain
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by emilo2bad: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
DOCU:

Are you kidding me?

Imagine in the western world, a president is coming to a state on an official visit, and the citizens decide to stay indoors--won't the president resign?

You can see why blacks are lower than animals. You don't see it as anything wrong, but baboon will see it as wrong.
Resign because few PDP and ipob miscreants sit at home when majority of us welcome our president. Anyway I feel your pain
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by blackmaine: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
That idiot there put nose marks for neck...lol
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by shegsrules(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Guardiola84: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Lifeless vegetable!
One useless nairaland cheap paid agent uploaded fake photos of endsars protest a while ago as crowd of people in Imo waiting for the condemned mannequin. The problem with these brainless zonbeez of the lifeless vegetable is that they can't reason beyond the capacity of their Agama lizard-size sense. The high level of their stupidity makes them think that everyone is as stupid as them
Oga d buhari that kidnapped MNK came to Owerri your Biafra land una no kidnapp am back after all d chest beating una been d do all these while okwaya?Cowards !!where's ipob n ESN dem don go hide hahahahaha buhari don spit on una faces ndi ara !
God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dwayne22:
The most cursed person in Nigeria... If you think you've been cursed from your village, baba na evidence say curses no dey work
Lol... u no serious o.. grin grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by enemyofprogress: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okudiover:

E be like say you dey soccersm Africa.
i am everywhere, but most of the time I am always with dominique
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Scamburster(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
emilo2bad:

Resign because few PDP and ipob miscreants sit at home when majority of us welcome our president. Anyway I feel your pain
Where are you currently?
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by nazimakash6: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo services[/url]
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by emilo2bad: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Scamburster:

Where are you currently?
Owerri, to welcome the president. I thought ipob say they will stop him but they were disappointed chest beating as usual
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Hapinex01: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hahahaha
bmdmix11:
how dem wan dress stick
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Hapinex01: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
That man was a mistake to 9ja
kwalakwala123:

Chaiiiiiii Diaris GOD oooooooooooooo
Bad Belle no good o
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Hapinex01: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Am telling you
Yeeyo:
A territories appear with Igbo regalia

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by noisy45(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Timmi:

Why don’t you volunteer to do it - cowards they all are. Igbo Amala

Zombie have you had your 0-1-0 feeding program today
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by LLMG: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
you can't hide your pain and loss.
brainpulse:
The Father and god of all IPOB whether they like it or not. The Language teacher of the IPOB miscreants. They can only shout and wail, he is still the president of the Ibo catholic Christian okija shrine and Nigeria till 2023.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

Sit at home or not, it will never affect other Nigerians. Na una problem be that
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by sharpsecret: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
LLMG:
but is still better than open protest where they will send the terrorists army to shoot us.. they did it in obigbo.awka.abia and lekki....ipob has really come to stay...they are now the new government of South Eastern region...no we have our own armed security force(ESN) and most importantly they have the people...u can see with the level of compliance of sit at home*****ipob will stand the test of time but at the end I see freedom
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by sharpsecret: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
LLMG:
he was disgraced by mere ipob in a country under his care....biggest disgrace ever
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by adeche22(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] grin angry sad shocked
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Timmi: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
noisy45:

Zombie have you had your 0-1-0 feeding program today

Empty barrel you are - noisy fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by nazimakash6: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

EKPA!!!

WE ARE 600 IN ONE! cheesy

WE ARE FROM THE KOKORO POLITICAL SCHOOL
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by DOCU(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
emilo2bad:

Which pain? Stop deceiving yourself....Nigeria and her ruler are just an eyesore to the global community. Those of you that are comfortable with the sorry state of the nation are somehow lower than apes in their thinking mentality. Apes cannot be comfortable with the country called Nigeria. If you are not ashamed of the state of the nation, then you are less than the black monkey that the whites call you.

Imagine Nigerian president having a chat with French or Croatia president, won't be ashamed of being a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.