Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million (14809 Views)

2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam / Man Sentenced For Stealing Fried Meat At Aso Rock Hotel, Lagos / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by omoredia: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2021
the problem was the name of the hotel. how can u call ur Hotel Aso rock and expect people not to be stealing there? grin grin grin
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Frales6(f): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2021
see levels
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by brightalo1010: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2021
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/aso-rock-hotel-workers-in-police-net-for-swindling-owner-n3-5m/

I lodged at this hotel May this year and those workers there are so annoying now can I understand why they're negligence of there duties because they were busy stealing drinks. they should also check the cooks too.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by gstream: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/aso-rock-hotel-workers-in-police-net-for-swindling-owner-n3-5m/

why do I think this is all publicity stunts?...with all this pools, rooms and building snapshots...I am quite sure I am 99% right.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by BRATISLAVA: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
aidameoryou:
nothing to say sha,
but investigate well, make una no go accuse and level crimes against innocent people

Most staff are thieves waiting to happen. It is rare to find any staff that is content with just their salary. And half of them are found in the mosque on Friday.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by BRATISLAVA: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
brightalo1010:

I lodged at this hotel May this year and those workers there are so annoying now can I understand why they're negligence of there duties because they were busy stealing drinks. they should also check the cooks too.

Is it really a hotel or a motel? Most of these places look colorful on the outside, but inside, especially the bathrooms are disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by frog12: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
the worst part is they are so young !

Authoreety:
In Nigeria, everybody tries to cash out at the slightest opportunity
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by duro4chang(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Swindlers plenty for Aso Rock!!!
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by May1st: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

seun, mynd44, lalasticlala
Rule 3. insulting a tribe made by God

I can see that you did not read my explanatory note.

One thing about many of you guys on this site is that you guys spend far too much time indulging in tribalism.

As for me, the world is a small place. In the future, all this tribal arguments would be meaningless.

Good afternoon. Go and read my post again. Maybe you report me because you don't like my message.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Totilopussylick(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
SultanOfAbia:
Igbos everywhere
anywhere igbo no de doesn't exist embarassed
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by SarkinYarki: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Joysticks:
A hotel job is the least paid job in Nigeria.You can work 10 years without promotion and salary increment.The only way you can make extra income is by tips from customers or runs.
As beautiful as this hotel is,a waiter and barman might be earning #15 or #18k a month.A cook or supervisor is between #25 and #30k.This is even ikotun not Vi.It can even be less.

That doesn't justifying stealing

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by kokoboy4life(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Joysticks:
A hotel job is the least paid job in Nigeria.You can work 10 years without promotion and salary increment.The only way you can make extra income is by tips from customers or runs.
As beautiful as this hotel is,a waiter and barman might be earning #15 or #18k a month.A cook or supervisor is between #25 and #30k.This is even ikotun not Vi.It can even be less.

But I am certain the story will be different in Sheraton, protea, and other big international hotels
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

That doesn't justifying stealing
Some hotel owners are slave masters.They don't pay salaries on time.When a staff resume late or mistakenly destroy an item he/she's salary Will be deducted time 3 or pay times 3 of the item destroy.
At the end of the month,he/she will not enjoy the fruit of his/her labour.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by SarkinYarki: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Some hotel owners are slave masters.They don't pay salaries on time.When a staff resume late or mistakenly destroy an item he/she's salary Will be deducted time 3 or pay times 3 of the item destroy.
At the end of the month,he/she will not enjoy the fruit of his/her labour.

The. They should resign and get another job instead of stealing...hotel business is not easy to run , most of the revenue goes into overheads
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Salowise: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Arewalegend:
Abegi try cashout before ur boss cash U...use ur upper grin
You should be ashamed of yourself supporting such act, i pray someone steal your hard earn money so you can know how it feels
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
kokoboy4life:

But I am certain the story will be different in Sheraton, protea, and other big international hotels
Yes,their salaries might be slightly higher but there is no promotion or staff.All workers are on casual basis.There is also no leave and they resumes on public holidays.Do your findings.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by kokoboy4life(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Yes,their salaries might be slightly higher but there is no promotion or staff.All workers are on casual basis.There is also no leave and they resumes on public holidays.Do your findings.

I believe some big international hotels will pay their up to 250k, 350k though it might depends on number of years spent
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

The. They should resign and get another job instead of stealing...hotel business is not easy to run , most of the revenue goes into overheads
Hotel business is a very lucrative business if the building is located in a airport or business environment.Their drinks and food are on premium prices.Imagine a bottle of beer that you can buy in a regular bar for #250.In a hotel it is sold for between #500 and #600 respectively.Wine and brandy like Hennessy that is sold for #10k in a bar.In a hotel it goes for #30k.Imagine a plate of food that you can buy in sweet sensation or other fast food for #1500,in a hotel,it is sold for #2500 or #3000.The prices of their rooms for a night goes for between #10,000 to as high as #50,000.I don't believe those workers sold the drinks and shared the money.They sold and replaced them because there are records of the drinks.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
kokoboy4life:

I believe some big international hotels will pay their up to 250k, 350k though it might depends on number of years spent
A manager and below will not be paid that amount.Except an accountant.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
South South, South East and South West represented.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Which job is better in Nigeria?Any good job you can be employed as a neutral applicant is by man-knows-man.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
ERockson:
This hotel and news of steeling is like 5$6. The owner of the Hotel must be bad or wicked to have always attract bad staff

"Just imagine how senseless you sounded, name one hotel in Nigeria were staffs don't steal, if they were not caught your likes would probably think they can't steal, as e enter news now na your type go think sey all their staff na Thief". - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
geesilver:
undecidedThe hotel is one of a kind for that area many people troop to relax and have fun there. Never knew the management are crook.hmmmmm seems the population of people waiting to steal is more than those currently stealing... May God help us ooo

Where did you read in the post that the management stole the money? Shey eye dey pain you sey na barmen collabo steal the money?

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by IamHonourable1: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I've been to that Aso rock hotel when i went to synagogue in ikotun, omo the kind of olosho wey full there eeh.

You need to see how i take japa

Before Tb Joshua expose me.

Allowing prostitutes frolic around your hotel premise is the fastest way of destroying that business. Those individuals have horrible bad luck moving around with them.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by IamHonourable1: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

I like to sell my TV so that I will be able to pay for my transportation to fro office for the month of September before I get my first salary here .

I just got a new job that will be fetching me #150,000 per month but my problem is transportion cost .

You used the space you're supposed to tell us the brand and size of the TV in telling us how much your new job would pay you monthly.

This is why I want to sell the TV .I will get another one by October or before Christmas

My location is Ojodu ,Agbole ,Akute or Lekki
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Sunnyboy01(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

I like to sell my TV so that I will be able to pay for my transportation to fro office for the month of September before I get my first salary here .

I just got a new job that will be fetching me #150,000 per month but my problem is transportion cost .

This is why I want to sell the TV .I will get another one by October or before Christmas

My location is Ojodu ,Agbole ,Akute or Lekki
how much I dey sangotedo lekki?
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by confirmedniggae: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sunnyboy01:
how much I dey sangotedo lekki?

0 8 1 2 5 1 5 9 7 8 whatsapp
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by airsaylongcome: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
mariovito:
Everybody wan drive Benz.

Vito Coleone said something in godfather: I'm not one to judge a person about how he makes his money....

50 cent's debut album was get rich or die trying...

I do not advocate for crime.

But if sapa Don do you something...

A hungry man has no character....

Bottom line, if you want to do the crime, have two things at the bottom of your mind.
a. If you do the crime, prepare for the worse.
b. If you intend to do the crime, cover your tracks and don't get caught.
As an extra, make sure to have a lawyer on speed dial, it could be the saving grace for your soft landing.

**Spark my spliff in peace**

A true Godfather fan. Have you seen King of Boys 1? Compare the opening scene with the opening scene in Godfather 1.

I tell people who care to listen that KOB is an attempt at "cloning" The Godfather trilogy. A lot of similarities that non-Godfather fans don't see.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by gnykelly(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
geesilver:
undecidedThe hotel is one of a kind for that area many people troop to relax and have fun there. Never knew the management are crook.hmmmmm seems the population of people waiting to steal is more than those currently stealing... May God help us ooo

The labour turnover is high. They employ people everyday and sack people everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Tompolo Wanted / Unidentified Old Woman Found Dead On The Street Of Kaduna (Photo) / Lagos Police Arrest Suspected Cult Members, Recover Stolen Car, Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.