Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million (14779 Views)

2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam / Man Sentenced For Stealing Fried Meat At Aso Rock Hotel, Lagos / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by arinze198(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2021
When the management of the popular hotel known as Aso Rock Suites in Lagos employed three workers, Gideon Bassey, 21, Chidi Okonkwo, 21 and Alabi Olumide, 26, they never knew they had engaged suspected criminals in the hospitality outfit.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the trio reportedly ganged up and swindled the owner to the tune of N3.5m before they were eventually caught and arrested by the Police at Ikotun Division.

The incident happened at Abaranje Road, Ikotun area of Lagos State, where the hotel is located.
According to Police source the workers allegedly conspired and stole assorted drinks kept in the hotel for sale to customers such as Hennessy VSOP, Jameson, energy drinks and others worth the amount, sold and shared the money among themselves.
https://pmexpressng.com/aso-rock-hotel-workers-in-police-net-for-swindling-owner-n3-5m/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Totilopussylick(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
I've been to that Aso rock hotel when i went to synagogue in ikotun, omo the kind of olosho wey full there eeh.

You need to see how i take japa

Before Tb Joshua expose me.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Erezak: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Crowwejihadist: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Fraud is never the best way to earn a living.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by aidameoryou: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2021
nothing to say sha,
but investigate well, make una no go accuse and level crimes against innocent people

12 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by SultanOfAbia: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Igbos everywhere

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Authoreety: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
In Nigeria, everybody tries to cash out at the slightest opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Hayzead07(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
��
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Arewalegend: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Abegi try cashout before ur boss cash U...use ur upper grin
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by popweezy(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2021
My mind first fly grin
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Thinktwicemybro: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by confirmedniggae: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Good evenning house,

I like to sell my TV so that I will be able to pay for my transportation to fro office for the month of September before I get my first salary here .

I just got a new job that will be fetching me #150,000 per month but my problem is transportion cost .

This is why I want to sell the TV .I will get another one by October or before Christmas

My location is Ojodu ,Agbole ,Akute or Lekki

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by GABRIEL6036: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Kontinu
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Thinktwicemybro: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Aso rock is now a den of thieves. Last time chief of staff quaters was burgled and millions carted away. I don't know which other signal the proud boys in the military need again before they do the needful. The nation has collapsed.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Sholaco: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2021
And the children of hate may thought it is the Aso rock where Buhari live..just by seeing the op headline cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by mariovito(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Everybody wan drive Benz.

Vito Coleone said something in godfather: I'm not one to judge a person about how he makes his money....

50 cent's debut album was get rich or die trying...

I do not advocate for crime.

But if sapa Don do you something...

A hungry man has no character....

Bottom line, if you want to do the crime, have two things at the bottom of your mind.
a. If you do the crime, prepare for the worse.
b. If you intend to do the crime, cover your tracks and don't get caught.
As an extra, make sure to have a lawyer on speed dial, it could be the saving grace for your soft landing.

**Spark my spliff in peace**

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by ERockson: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2021
This hotel and news of steeling is like 5$6. The owner of the Hotel must be bad or wicked to have always attract bad staff

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Dem come link the Hotel Name with our Dear Presidential Villa angry angry angry
Just to make Nairalanders call out Buhari grin grin
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by KangaIye: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by RealLordZeus(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Gideon Bassey, 21, Chidi Okonkwo, 21 and Alabi Olumide, 26,

This is a southern collabo! grin grin grin
All region well represented

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by olaoye15(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Crazy people. True labour shortage is imminent in Nigeria we have now are criminals orkers waiting for the right strike.

In a short time, foreigners from neighbouring countries might completely occupy our labour space.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by LegendaryLover(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
So many sales boys or girls in this country are thieves.
Where I bought light bulbs and electric sockets a couple of days ago. I paid the boy, and he got my change. What I noticed was that the change he brought out was more than what we agreed, he then pocketed the rest. Meaning he had inflated the price of the light bulb and electric socket to me, so he can keep the little extra.
All these are dishonesty in business by Nigerians, but then we expect those our representatives in government to act different. How?

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2021
A hotel job is the least paid job in Nigeria.You can work 10 years without promotion and salary increment.The only way you can make extra income is by tips from customers or runs.
As beautiful as this hotel is,a waiter and barman might be earning #15 or #18k a month.A cook or supervisor is between #25 and #30k.This is even ikotun not Vi.It can even be less.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by The5DME(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Free those guys please.
Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by bmdmix11: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Authoreety:
In Nigeria, everybody tries to cash out at the slightest opportunity
n run to house of worship to donate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by geesilver(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2021
undecidedThe hotel is one of its kind for that area many people troop to relax and have fun there. Never knew the management are crook.hmmmmm seems the population of people waiting to steal is more than those currently stealing... May God help us ooo

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Modrov:

1.All of them are from the South

2.All of them are Christians

3.All of them are not Abokis

4.Therefore....we can assume that all Yourba and Ibo people are thieves, and that all Christians too are thieves.

MODIFIED

IF you have read this far and want to fight me, consider that many of you do the same thing to people of different religions, and also consider that there are good and bad people whatever the race, religion, or tribe.

Good am.
Are bandits not criminals in another level?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested / North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction / Unidentified Old Woman Found Dead On The Street Of Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.