Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl (29083 Views)

Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Kobicove(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Unrepentant drama queen undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Freebills12: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
After listening to the tape of Tonto on her knees begging Kpokpogri, you cannot but I have compassion on her, though that is the strength of a woman. When they want to frustrate your life.... I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Sibe007(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
almusay:
Let that clown Toto Dike go and sleep

Be Kind
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Chithauri(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emotional blackmail. tontoputa did she remembered her mum when she spread her leg like Lagos ibadan express way for dick

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by penplus: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Only you dey call yourself little girl

Keep acting
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Lexusgs430: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
She is trying to deflect the news....... cheesy

How long did this last one last in bed........ Hope not 22 seconds........ cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by November24(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
StayMotivated:
Tonto is really going through a lot. I pray she scales through this tough time.

Stop it my friend,which alot?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Aganju849: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
StayMotivated:

What difficult time grin

Tonto is just a hoê hopping from one dìck to the other never mind she's a celebrity too...she remains a hōe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by OssyMalik: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Stop being stupid. You wey your mama raise, how your life com be?
Cosmatikka:
Alright

Looking for sympathy vote.
My only contribution is that if your mum (her soul rest in peace) was alive to raise u, u would not have been this toxic.
She could have thought you how to live with a man in peace and harmony
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Franzinni: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
She looks sweet ... everybody got to go one day but most live like it lasts forever...

Have you taken the time to think about life without you? It's gonna happen you know!

Live a life you want to be remembered by that is one of the greatest gifts you can give to you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by LyfeJennings(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tonto is a very toxic lady
She lives like she is in the movies
Not too many African men can tolerate her level of madness
I think she should chill a bit
Take a break
Stop living for social media validation and travel to cool off
Things will eventually get better
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Johel(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
moonbyte25:
Tonto Dikeh has remembered her mother’s death amidst breakup brawl with her estranged lover, Kpokpogri.

The actress has taken to social media to mark the 32nd anniversary of her mum’s death.

Mounting all the courage she could pull together, she took to her varied Instagram page to remember her mother.

Tonto Dikeh wrote https://www.instagram.com/p/CTl8n36obLN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It’s quite sad to witness Tonto Dikeh going through all this emotional stress when we thought she had found joy in Prince Kpokpogri.

But unfortunately, that joy was in a flash – Tonto Dikeh and Kpokpogri’s romantic relationship has ended in tears!

Currently, they’re fighting dirty as if there was no love between them in the first place.

Check out her post at the site below...

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/tonto-dikeh-remembers-her-dead-mother-following-breakup-brawl/

Awwwn,I feel her pain...I pray she comes out stronger because she must've posted that after some silent tears during her private time of deep thoughts and reflections....I wish her well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by OssyMalik: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Is your mother also a hoe? How do you identify one?
Aganju849:

What difficult time grin

Tonto is just a hoê hopping from one dìck to the other never mind she's a celebrity too...she remains a hōe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by MNDY(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Madam Feminist, wanting to be claiming to be a man. You no fit bring head down and take your place as a woman in a relationship with a man. Now, your life is getting f*cked up. People mock you now and pity you as an unfortunate and used woman.

Na wetin Feminism dey do cause be dat.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by zinaunreal(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why drag your mother into this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Skillsnigeria: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by gnykelly(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
32 years without motherly love...I can see where her problems comes from. Her soul yearn to be loved but she doesn't have the capacity to love. And be in a position of love.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by mariovito(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
This drama queen.
Stylishly looking for sympathy and distracting us from the mess she got herself in.

Good news, you win.
May she continue to rest peacefully.

Me? I nor fit rest till I finish this jombo wey dey my hand so.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Kingcalls: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
StayMotivated:

Going rhrubaloy how... she is only facing the consequences of her actions... this her mothers remembrance is part of her manipulative ways to sway the public...

Allow karma to do its job... I'm sure if u check her past, there will b a particular guy that she 4kd up brutally due to money...now she has the money , love come de 4k am up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Aganju849: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
OssyMalik:
Is my mother also a hoe? How do you identify one?

I know for a fact that your mother is a hōe.

She slept with over five thousand men and you cannot even identify your father.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by adecz: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
⏩▶️⏩ Runs Queen .. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by AmuEbule: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
shocked
The fact is that a lot of Nigerian women go through what Tonto Dike goes through but won't admit it at all.
Chastise her all you want but I see a strong woman who doesn't want to let men play her like ping pong.
Yes, she has her flaws but who is flawless among you. She look like her late mum though cheesy RIP Ma!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by candidbabe(f): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rip to her
It shall never be well with
All the men that deceived ladies with marriage promises just to get into their pants.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Cosmatikka: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
OssyMalik:
Stop being stupid. You wey your mama raise, how your life com be?
U are a big fool. You think everyone on Nairaland is a low life like you? Ode
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by Cosmatikka: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Aganju849:

I know for a fact that your mother is a hōe.

She slept with over five thousand men and you cannot even identify your father.
The guy is a big fuul. Irresponsible ode
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by victorazy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
dacblogger:
Be strong sis...
FTC for the first time ever... I dedicate this small win to my son whose birthday is tomorrow.
Papi, Mama loves you more than you can ever imagine kiss kiss.
Grow in good health and God's guidance.
Happy first birthday in addy. smiley

Nairalanders please show my cutie some love... cheesy

Happy birthday young one!

Congrat ma'am grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by lucky4west: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
if she really want to be mum's little gal she wont be smoking and living the kind of life she is living right now....she should rather turn to a life of godliness, holiness and purity in Christ Jesus....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl by dacblogger: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
victorazy:

Happy birthday young one!
But no get big head like your dad!

Congrat man grin
Thanks alot...Na lady I be grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos / Yemi Alade's Casual Outfit To The Beach. (see Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Set To Wed In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.