Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (197004 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holla911(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
dodoatirice:
Na so i bounce commot for there, back into the coven, locate the compound, made straight for the gate. Gate noor open dem don lock am as we always did whenever we wanted to do a big operation eg burying someone alive of other things like that. I jump fence amd to the other side, my car had left where i parked it originally, I didn’t even stop to think about it, i made way into the night, as i was running away from Baba’s coven, i heard baba calling after me to wait. Wait ke as i was running into the dark colored night, i could hear Baba’s voice trailing of after me. In the face of death, even a dog will ttry to give a final push. Na why dog dey shit for body if hin don know say dem wan take am do 404!

Then I finally stopped running and tried vatching my breathe and to figur out what my line of action was from that point. I felt a tingling bitting feeling on my wrists, obviously the effect of punching someone’s teeth and knocking it off. I wiped away the gritling blood that had gathered there and this time i walked along the empty street and was trying to find where the highway was. Na so i jam vigilante people dem, those ones noor hear anything, dem certify say i noor be thief but i hawk stone till day break i come go their office for morning say i no go waka again that kind time. I no even know say stone wey i hawk better. As i commot vigilante office on bail, na hin Baba call me for morning, i pick na him assistant talk, Spiritual Sars enter coven give Baba Special treatment overnight.

50 years old maaaaaaaaan!!
You think say you dey wise
Because you don dey invoke spirit you think say dem noor fit touch you

But you and baba are intertwined at this point. You can't run from him as you need him as much as he needs you.
This your real-fiction story is too sweet and addictive. Abeg make this your story no give person diabeties o.
Pls feed us more dodo ati rice make we belle coole cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Qbase22(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Getting more interesting between you and baba grin grin cheesy
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
dodoatirice:
Is there a bible verse that specifically said

“Dont smoke weed”

Ema fa igbo?

I forr don do giveaway but this village get as e be. I’ll try today if not tomorrow.
No just forget me pls.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Anansa0003: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dodk feed us more of it...

Baba don enter one Chance
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Yomexy11: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
U are doing great bro
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wahala for crisis is all i can say....

Abegggggg feed us more dodoatirice cheesy cheesy...

And for the giveaway i stand gidigba dey wait for alert.. cool
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Orente21(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
dodoatirice:
Na so i bounce commot for there, back into the coven, locate the compound, made straight for the gate. Gate noor open dem don lock am as we always did whenever we wanted to do a big operation eg burying someone alive of other things like that. I jump fence amd to the other side, my car had left where i parked it originally, I didn’t even stop to think about it, i made way into the night, as i was running away from Baba’s coven, i heard baba calling after me to wait. Wait ke as i was running into the dark colored night, i could hear Baba’s voice trailing of after me. In the face of death, even a dog will ttry to give a final push. Na why dog dey shit for body if hin don know say dem wan take am do 404!

Then I finally stopped running and tried vatching my breathe and to figur out what my line of action was from that point. I felt a tingling bitting feeling on my wrists, obviously the effect of punching someone’s teeth and knocking it off. I wiped away the gritling blood that had gathered there and this time i walked along the empty street and was trying to find where the highway was. Na so i jam vigilante people dem, those ones noor hear anything, dem certify say i noor be thief but i hawk stone till day break i come go their office for morning say i no go waka again that kind time. I no even know say stone wey i hawk better. As i commot vigilante office on bail, na hin Baba call me for morning, i pick na him assistant talk, Spiritual Sars enter coven give Baba Special treatment overnight.

50 years old maaaaaaaaan!!
You think say you dey wise
Because you don dey invoke spirit you think say dem noor fit touch you
Na wa oo
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Typicool8(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na this kind thing dem dey call intermission grin
Baba abeg we dey wait for update and d giveaway
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
dodo peperempe happy Sunday,na just small losequard make baba dey at your mercy so, now na you and baba dey do money ritual make baba too begin bath soap so he no go beg you for money again, so he go collect the flogging peacefully., now I see reason why you survived it. dancing in advance for the give away.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rhu4xce: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Spiritual Sars don come for Baba overnight.

mhen e dey burst brain.
Oya cruise dat Green bottle and dat local sk finish cum give us another mad update.

Giveaway i await thee!!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fire down
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
2 days nain Baba take call me back to back, the third day, i just say make i pity am as inpick like this.

“Make we firget the thing wry happen, like this like this, fire dey our roof. E get one soap wey we go bath for market square abeg come make we come bath am abeg”

I wouldn’t have minded him, but ad he was soesking into the phone he coulfld heat his pain whimpers on the other end like someone was beating him a stroke at intervals. And the fear i sensed. I would still discard it when Baba made me understand that

“ you noor go reason wetin happen that night because that one don go. And na the same thin wey you do me i wan do you but i no go try that one again you go need come because if you noor come, the Osu spirits would visit and beat the hell out of everyone in my family that we shared blood with and his family too and many bodies would drop as the bath was the only solution and as that would stand as an assurance of my own loyalty to then and to the success they brought along with them to me”

But since Baba was the third party between me and them and now his blood was involved too, they came for him instead.

“You wey you carry light for head, you come go off you think say moon no go shine”

I arranged and met him outside his coven and i came in company of Shaggi. I made the others stay and omly Shagii bounced me to the venue. Around 1am (midnight) Baba and his assistant started the ritual. Empty local market square that of course no trader was in site. Shagi stood and watched from a distance as i had already paiid him specially to keep is mouth shot and made a fake oath with him and because say money dey involved, from a distance duting the precedings. I saw him straight faced. Why this werey no go join military i thought to my self then i realized I shouldn’t be thinking about him when i mever know wetin go sup for this bath for market square as i don get trust issues and i no trust this Baba again. But something dey wey be say e pass you. Baba put my sponge and the soap o was gonna bath into a calabash, did the same for his own too in a separate calabash, he balanced it on his head and asked me to do the same for mine. I did now baba took a stroll doen the line ups of tables that belonged to deferent ware owners during the day hawking away into the night and asking me to follow him and do the same. We shouted ontop of our voices to the thin hair asking people to come and buy what we balanced on our head minding the fact that no one was in that space. Just a cluster of benches, ware table, localy made stores and a cluster of dirt that spawned across the stretch of the whole market square. We hawked along a long list of tables when i felt something undern grab my arms and released it, my calabash fell and the soap and the sponge hit the earth. Baba asked me to pick it up saying congratulations to me and that i could go back to meet his assistant as he hadn’t felt what i felt and the same thing had to happen to him too .

As soon ad i got to his assistant, that one gave me a pail containing water and asked me to start bathing my own soap immediately. As i was bathing the soap, it was getting warmer and warmer and the sensation stopped. I looked far ahead to see if Baba had gone through the same process when i saw him running towards us. He was been attacked by a swarm of unseen spirits and as soon as Baba’s assistant saw this, he took to his heels

ehn omo awo re igbo ma ni yen ke??
The son of the priest has japa.

Emi gan thank God say i don bath dress up i japa follow the boy and Shaggi and baba came running after.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Healthrelatedjo: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bro pls don't pass me by in ur kingdom...really need money for my food business,am working on it already,I made a thread about it on nairaland,but I need help from all angle
WEMA bank
dodoatirice:

“Dont smoke weed”

Ema fa igbo?

I forr don do giveaway but this village get as e be. I’ll try today if not tomorrow.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Like seriously, i was laughing when i got to the end part of this update. Spiritual SARS dey purse baba. Ori baba ti gbabode.....baba go chop marathon beating........
More ink to your pen bro......Gbe wa trabayee

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
this matter serious o, why is baba always at the receiving end, you scale through but baba matter get k leg, this story make sense die. I hail o dodo somebody.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin ;DEverybody Jakpa. Baba enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Bro pls don't pass me by in ur kingdom...really need money for my food business,am working on it already,I made a thread about it on nairaland,but I need help from all angle
WEMA bank

Bro na everybody need money

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rhu4xce: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin Baba looseguardedness na hin put am for wahala so. The gods and spirits jez dey use am catch cruise on a steady. Shebi hin sabi hear se dem gather gbadun pesin with beating oya na Spirit pikin u sef feel am.

BABA cum dey chicken out grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Healthrelatedjo: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
everywhere is tight bro,we need to create source of income for ourselves to keep body and soul together,me sef go like do giveaway on this forum to help others. undecided
dayborlee:

Bro na everybody need money

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
everywhere is tight bro,we need to create source of income for ourselves to keep body and soul together,me sef go like do giveaway on this forum to help others. undecided

A big AMEN to our heart desires

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
dayborlee:
Like seriously, i was laughing when i got to the end part of this update. Spiritual SARS dey purse baba. Ori baba ti gbabode.....baba go chop marathon beating........
More ink to your pen bro......Gbe wa trabayee
No be only u laugh o.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Anny505(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
dodoatirice:
2 days nain Baba take call me back to back, the third day, i just say make i pity am as inpick like this.

“Make we firget the thing wry happen, like this like this, fire dey our roof. E get one soap wey we go bath for market square abeg come make we come bath am abeg”

I wouldn’t have minded him, but ad he was soesking into the phone he coulfld heat his pain whimpers on the other end like someone was beating him a stroke at intervals. And the fear i sensed. I would still discard it when Baba made me understand that

“ you noor go reason wetin happen that night because that one don go. And na the same thin wey you do me i wan do you but i no go try that one again you go need come because if you noor come, the Osu spirits would visit and beat the hell out of everyone in my family that we shared blood with and his family too and many bodies would drop as the bath was the only solution and as that would stand as an assurance of my own loyalty to then and to the success they brought along with them to me”

But since Baba was the third party between me and them and now his blood was involved too, they came for him instead.

“You wey you carry light for head, you come go off you think say moon no go shine”

I arranged and met him outside his coven and i came in company of Shaggi. I made the others stay and omly Shagii bounced me to the venue. Around 1am (midnight) Baba and his assistant started the ritual. Empty local market square that of course no trader was in site. Shagi stood and watched from a distance as i had already paiid him specially to keep is mouth shot and made a fake oath with him and because say money dey involved, from a distance duting the precedings. I saw him straight faced. Why this werey no go join military i thought to my self then i realized I shouldn’t be thinking about him when i mever know wetin go sup for this bath for market square as i don get trust issues and i no trust this Baba again. But something dey wey be say e pass you. Baba put my sponge and the soap o was gonna bath into a calabash, did the same for his own too in a separate calabash, he balanced it on his head and asked me to do the same for mine. I did now baba took a stroll doen the line ups of tables that belonged to deferent ware owners during the day hawking away into the night and asking me to follow him and do the same. We shouted ontop of our voices to the thin hair asking people to come and buy what we balanced on our head minding the fact that no one was in that space. Just a cluster of benches, ware table, localy made stores and a cluster of dirt that spawned across the stretch of the whole market square. We hawked along a long list of tables when i felt something undern grab my arms and released it, my calabash fell and the soap and the sponge hit the earth. Baba asked me to pick it up saying congratulations to me and that i could go back to meet his assistant as he hadn’t felt what i felt and the same thing had to happen to him too .

As soon ad i got to his assistant, that one gave me a pail containing water and asked me to start bathing my own soap immediately. As i was bathing the soap, it was getting warmer and warmer and the sensation stopped. I looked far ahead to see if Baba had gone through the same process when i saw him running towards us. He was been attacked by a swarm of unseen spirits and as soon as Baba’s assistant saw this, he took to his heels

ehn omo awo re igbo ma ni yen ke??
The son of the priest has japa.

Emi gan thank God say i don bath dress up i japa follow the boy and Shaggi and baba came running after.

My guy discharge in 2sec....you no even wait to reason wether wetin dey flog Baba.

On a more serious note, be like all those spirit of people including children were baba kill use do soap give other people been just dey wait dey pray for the day baba go looseguard. Alas God answer their prayer and dem no want take any chances with Baba grin

4 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kroos205: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
The last part gat me rolling on the floor ;day grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Short Update:
As all of dey run upandan to escape Sars, (Spiritual Sars) na hin Baba dey shout

“eni ori yoor odi ile”
“He who had an head start make e no wait dey run go house”.

Baba no even need hype dem Spiritual Sars for me as wetin dem do me na experience enough for me. For my mind, you tokk you nor tokk, me i don dey Japa already. Na so only me come hear say Baba dey shout oro o oro o oro o dem Spiritual Sars catch up with am deal with am mercilessly. He come sick

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kroos205: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Eni ba lo, lo ba de grin

[quote author=dodoatirice post=108645232]Short Update:

“eni ori yoor odi ile”

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Question for thought....

"at this point you are with the devil and his minions, if u surrender totally to GOD to break you free from this bondage, will it work? Can jesus really accept u back and save your soul back from the devil?
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Op next pls.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Agbecassava: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
dodoatirice:

“Dont smoke weed”

Ema fa igbo?

Igbo good for body if you dey young
My age no support am now

If you dey smoke ehn, bad spirit go run from where you dey smoke
I be security and I dey light igbo to make evil spirit run away
Igbo dey make person remember old things

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
baba shey make I drop details ni....nothing too small,d sapa no b here ooo!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rahzy: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
dodoatirice:

“Dont smoke weed”

Ema fa igbo?

Baba we mount oo. For the season so, everywhere no sexy like dis. We wey get small children for house na God still be our consolation.
2147499019 UBA
Even if na those rubber eyeglasses we wear when we small. Just the smile on their faces.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Dukio: 3:39am On Dec 20, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.