Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (197410 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by jahson19(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Na so this fine story end just like dat?
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
No bro, just that I’m working/Bombing from monday to sunday yeaaah
jahson19:
Na so this fine story end just like dat?

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fresh updates today i promise you guys, e no easy to dey bomb and to dey write this thing but i got this

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
dodoatirice:
Fresh updates today i promise you guys, e no easy to dey bomb and to dey write this thing but i got this

How far bro, give us update

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
bakesntakes:

How far bro, give us update

Then i started connecting the dots, i had been living with my dude, and I didn’t know if he did anything to aid his hustle. Yes he didn’t hide the hussle from me, he put me through on the game totally. He mostly worked on his pc and he was a guy who liked to watch movies and bomb at the same time (he’d sit in the lounge, in the dinning area or on the sofa. But he’ll make sure he did so watching a movie so simultaneously, he’ll be scamming away and seeing a movie on the Tv) why he liked to work that way I didn’t know or wouldn’t tell. But if left alone, like if he goes out to get something or probably leaves home without me to catch a deal, I’d turn of the tv then play our Nigerian afro beats music through the Samsung home theatre that sat in the lounge waiting for a command to show what it could do when it came to sounds while i bombed away. Well i always thought Nigerian music producers were crazily creative with their sounds and that sound system confirmed it.

I wasn’t making any hits, no cashouts, Ceeza on the other hand damn, he had several clients and the cashouts were massive. My dude even turned to a Picker because, he could control hos clients effectively, they all loved him, they did whatever he wanted them to do.

“Babe i need you to help me create an account at *******Bank”

“Babe i deposited funds in you bank, please confirm”

“Babe i need a Hundred grand”

babe this babe that, babe blah blah blah blah
Ceeza would always tell his clients and damn, they did whatever he asked them to do no questions. I know his work flow, it all starts on a dating site, then to a voip number, then a week at most of steady back and forth messages and my guy be talking in dollars. Funny enough, my dude told me to always follow the scope format, but he doesn’t even practice what he preaches. But then
I started seeing things j wasn’t paying attention to before because i was a dunce. But then again I paid more attention to Ceeza because I thought something just wasn’t right with the way he handled his clients which to me they acted like they were in a video game and Ceeza was the player. They obeyed his every command hence the curiosity and i was on a quest to find out.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
dodoatirice:

Then i started connecting the dots, i had been living with my dude, and I didn’t know if he did anything to aid his hustle. Yes he didn’t hide the hussle from me, he put me through on the game totally. He mostly worked on his pc and he was a guy who liked to watch movies and bomb at the same time (he’d sit in the lounge, in the dinning area or on the sofa. But he’ll make sure he did so watching a movie so simultaneously, he’ll be scamming away and seeing a movie on the Tv) why he liked to work that way I didn’t know or wouldn’t tell. But if left alone, like if he goes out to get something or probably leaves home without me to catch a deal, I’d turn of the tv then play our Nigerian afro beats music through the Samsung home theatre that sat in the lounge waiting for a command to show what it could do when it came to sounds while i bombed away. Well i always thought Nigerian music producers were crazily creative with their sounds and that sound system confirmed it.

I wasn’t making any hits, no cashouts, Ceeza on the other hand damn, he had several clients and the cashouts were massive. My dude even turned to a Picker because, he could control hos clients effectively, they all loved him, they did whatever he wanted them to do.

“Babe i need you to help me create an account at *******Bank”

“Babe i deposited funds in you bank, please confirm”

“Babe i need a Hundred grand”

babe this babe that, babe blah blah blah blah
Ceeza would always tell his clients and damn, they did whatever he asked them to do no questions. I know his work flow, it all starts on a dating site, then to a voip number, then a week at most of steady back and forth messages and my guy be talking in dollars. Funny enough, my dude told me to always follow the scope format, but he doesn’t even practice what he preaches. But then
I started seeing things j wasn’t paying attention to before because i was a dunce. But then again I paid more attention to Ceeza because I thought something just wasn’t right with the way he handled his clients which to me they acted like they were in a video game and Ceeza was the player. They obeyed his every command hence the curiosity and i was on a quest to find out.

Omo bro no be lie o, men de hustle steady. The hustle deep well well.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by WAACUT(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Following
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Thanks everyone, this week i will drop more updates, someone said make them longer. i will

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Niggas, like a CCTV, i started paying more and more attention. Then i started seeing things that were not really normal. Ceeza put me through in the game alot, but there was something he hid from me and i believed it had to do with the way he controlled his clients, the way they did his biddings. But I couldn’t put my ginger on it. Like at night, We’d be bombing and at 12 am he’d excuse himself and say he needed a bath which at the time felt very normal to me and afterall, i was a game rat, an understudy and i was in his house so that way he could do whatever he wanted. Ceeza will excuse himself and head for his room, then 30minutes later, he’d re appear, fresh from his bath, with an all white garment (the type that the clerics used to pray) then he’d continue his hussle which still looked very normal to me because like i said in the game i was a Rat that before i met him, new nothing about the hussle.

But surprisingly, Ceeza’s midnight Shower or bath was the only time he’d get in the bath. So if he went to his room at 12am exactly, he’d never shower the rest of the day no matter what. He wouldn’t even get in the swimming pool if we hanged with his group of rich friends. (So i remember one time that we drive to an hotel, his then Boss was celebrating his birthday so we got to the hotel and after awhile and in the midst of all that fun we were having that day, some girl lost her footing (because she was drunk) then crashed into Ceeza who was talking with another dude just by the pool side then in they both went in the busy pool. Ceeza could swim obviously but them, he came out of that scenario dripping of chlorine water. But i could tell he obviously wasn’t happy. The girl’s dude apologized alot to him. But Ceeza wasn’t happy. That day, we got back home and he went straight to his room without speaking a word to me and i could tell he didn’t hussle that night because his laptop and his phones idled away in the lounge where i was and the morning that, Ceeza infomed me he was heading to Shagamu alone. But before then that morning i overhead him speaking on his phone to “Baba”

“Baba i no happy, but i don dey come”

He’d come back to the house again a happy guy but 3 days after he didn’t hussle or open his laptop and when i asked why, he said he just wanted some time off.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Cudeze4(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2021
I have a feeling we are about to hear the secret behind the game.

8 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Me sittin' over here waiting for the next thrilling episode....

7 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Like i said i had clients too that i talked to even though, they didn’t pay or wanted to try but had no money. I was getting frustrated, but in my thoughts, i came to understand that the game was more than what met the eyes because I had taken time to study my Guy and i knew he was into fetish or diabolical stuff.. but one particular night, even though i was frustrated, i still typed away into the night but then Joe from Texas got home from work that night and after the normal “how was your day stuff” that we exchanged, he then said

“Honey we was talking about your inheritance last night. After thinking it thoroughly and through babe, i think i can work something out how can i contact your attorney so we can get proceedings going like you explained”

But then i followed the format up and asked him to write my attorney, i sent him an email and a contact number and asked him to tell my attorney that he would like to fill in as my next of kin so as to facilitate my inheritance transfer which was to the tune of blah blah and blah Million dollars.

(The word attorney, the email i provided him, the number for contact is all fake. Everything belonged to Ceeza and afterall he was my Boss and he knew the game more than i did and he had all the documents and even so, he had the otumopor that i was suspecting). Ceeza on the other hand was very impressed that i shot him a client. He worked on Joe from Texas and that night via btc, me and Ceeza made our first hot together. Joe from Texas deposited $20k. I was happy as Bleep damn and hence the sharing formula. Ceeza’s cut was 50% my cut was 50% too and that meant i got half the initial deposit which was $10k. But Ceeza took his cut, gave me my cut then after then split his own half into halves then let me have part of his share so that way i was $15k richer. In his words he said “this money na change ajeh, normally i no suppose mercy you but I know say you need the whole money sef na why you collect pass me but no worry you go need that money for your life and we go do some waka soon” so he said.

6 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by WAACUT(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bless me More with.... update boss
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
I had 6m in the bag, but it was unbelievable. Ceeza worked through it, brought the cash home because I wouldn’t accept transfers as I had issues with my bank. He got in, and dumped the whole lump on the table, took his cut and headed for his room. So in the lounge and right there on the dining, i sat fave to fave with six million naira and I wouldn’t believe it. So many thoughts of what I’d so with my money, i was drowning in thoughts then Ceeza reappeared and we talked again. This time he explained and said it was me who found the client, so finding the client was my luck, making the money was my luck as well and like he said, he said it was God’s doing and if care was not taken, i may end up being stucked in a hole but to avoid that and to make things easy for me in the game.

“My guy two plus two na wetin” he queried as i sat infront of him, ‘four’ i replied.

“He correct but that one na Maths”
“To you the answer na four, but Gee my own answer na twenty two”

He then went on to explain. He said if you bombed with God’s grace, two added to two na four but if you bombed with black powers its twenty two. He then made me understand that he was actually talking about plusing my hussle.

“No worry, make we go do shopping, first thing tomorrow we leave at dawn”

Finally, but i asked him why he hid that part from me for so long and made me do the hard work and he was cashing out big big. He then said it was a process and he himself went through the same process just like he made me do. He then said another thing was secrecy, he had to be sure somehow in the game, i soiled my hands first because if you bombed and didn’t cashout, you were a virgin. You still had clean hands until you made your first hit. He was waiting for me to soil my hands by cashing out first and see of i would be u to it.

Then he added

“If you no do game and you come tell me say make i show you way, if i show you and you nooorr do, i don cast be that.

But then again, by the end of the said day, six million turned to one million. Approximately i had spent five million. We went shopping, bought this bought that, sent money to my Ma at home, but the purchase that really ate deep into the cash was the Lexus Es 330 that i bought it was the biggest purchase i did asides my iPhone and my Mac. I didn’t have car purchase thoughts at all bit Ceeza influenced that. I thought he wanted to use that too as a bragging right so his Boss status would be certified and i guess he wanted a convoy too. A convoy from within.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Tomamort: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Everyone chooses a dating site to their liking. There are classic sites for everyone, and there are sites with their own specifics. I use this option myself - https://www.maturetenders.com/mature-chat-rooms.html. I don't want to waste time on unsuitable candidates. I need an equal partner for a serious relationship. I liked how everything works here. You can follow the link and give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
No update today?

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Chai small cash out, everywhere no burst because e no plenty like that but yes things change small and Ceeza kept grounded. I wasn’t a show off by the way though but then, i still had a one million naira balance. The morning after the car purchase and every other thing i bought the previous day, me and Ceeza in my car we hit the road and headed for Shagamu. It even had to be because That night, In togetherness we worked Joe from Texas again, but this time he wouldn’t make any deposit. He gave reasons why. The agreement with Joe from Texas didn’t work no matter how hard we worked him. “Oiyel no dey your head ni but no forr, make we no work am again, we go waka for morning” and so we did.

On the road, my mind wandered into multiple thoughts. Like yes we haven’t even celebrated the car, We just had to hit the road. I liked the fact that we didn’t do that but i knew sooner or later, it was something that was bound to happen. Afterall, in the course of hanging out with his packs of Rich friends wey dey hot, i had being to more car christening damn i could count and so mine was bound to happen. The way Ceeza interacted with me hd changed too, afterall, now i had a ride, i had an iphone (top of the iphone food Chain) i had a mac, i now had trendy clothes and Sneakers but he was way ahead of me as a matter of fact. He used to call me by my name but in my car, on the road, he accorded me the respect because he was in my car afterall.

We got to our Shagamu destination, we parked and damn, for my mindset, my ride was cute, i had a silver Lexus that shined gracefully just sitted in the sun. Ceeza would then hand over the keys and just before we headed inside.

“Guy as soon as we enter this compound ehn, commot shoe ooo abeg o” according to him, here it was a taboo to walk in that particular compound with shoes on, i come dey fear. But Ceeza was there, it shouldn’t be bad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Nice we're following �....
But like Oliver, we asking for more...
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by VicThory(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2021
dodoatirice:
Chai small cash out, everywhere no burst because e no plenty like that but yes things change small and Ceeza kept grounded. I wasn’t a show off by the way though but then, i still had a one million naira balance. The morning after the car purchase and every other thing i bought the previous day, me and Ceeza in my car we hit the road and headed for Shagamu. It even had to be because That night, In togetherness we worked Joe from Texas again, but this time he wouldn’t make any deposit. He gave reasons why. The agreement with Joe from Texas didn’t work no matter how hard we worked him. “Oiyel no dey your head ni but no forr, make we no work am again, we go waka for morning” and so we did.

On the road, my mind wandered into multiple thoughts. Like yes we haven’t even celebrated the car, We just had to hit the road. I liked the fact that we didn’t do that but i knew sooner or later, it was something that was bound to happen. Afterall, in the course of hanging out with his packs of Rich friends wey dey hot, i had being to more car christening damn i could count and so mine was bound to happen. The way Ceeza interacted with me hd changed too, afterall, now i had a ride, i had an iphone (top of the iphone food Chain) i had a mac, i now had trendy clothes and Sneakers but he was way ahead of me as a matter of fact. He used to call me by my name but in my car, on the road, he accorded me the respect because he was in my car afterall.

We got to our Shagamu destination, we parked and damn, for my mindset, my ride was cute, i had a silver Lexus that shined gracefully just sitted in the sun. Ceeza would then hand over the keys and just before we headed inside.

“Guy as soon as we enter this compound ehn, commot shoe ooo abeg o” according to him, here it was a taboo to walk in that particular compound with shoes on, i come dey fear. But Ceeza was there, it shouldn’t be bad.

You still dey ikotun. Abeg make we link up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
dodoatirice:

How
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
dodoatirice:

How far bro
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by jahson19(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oga op dem ban u or u don abandon thread? I don tire to refresh o

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
No vex jarey everybody, car trouble wan turn me to werey ni jarey. But its fixed now update tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
dodoatirice:
No vex jarey everybody, car trouble wan turn me to werey ni jarey. But its fixed now update tonight.

How far chief, we delete wait o
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
dodoatirice:

How far chief, we de wait o

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2021
As required, Shoes were removed and we walked barefooted into a waiting room that had about four other guys like myself waiting. Apparently, they did the same thing we did with our shoes, these other guys sat on the floor in this room and from that room, everyone took turns by going into another room in the order we came in. It got to our turn and Ceeza informed me and said at that point, it was my fight, my own course and i had to face it alone. “Wait you mean go into the same room as other guys alone” I queried. “As we don enter here since, all those boys shey person follow dem enter ni” dude shot back. I asked him what i was gonna say or tell whoever was in that room attending to errybody but then, he said I didn’t need to say anything i just needed to go in.

In this other room, sat a young guy, he was Ceeza’s age i can tell but damn, i was expecting to see ‘Baba’ like the other boys we met referred. He just sat there like he was in a trance and after i was led in by the boy that came to announce my turn. He just sat there like he was meditating because he acknowledged my presence with a nod and just sat there. But then for a first timer, room was scary as Bleep, (in Yoruba movies, the set designing of a Babalawo scene exactly) only that this was not in the movies but real life.

Baba as being referred to (even though he was young), then finally awoke from his trance or meditation posture and finally spoke. I just sat there and listened to my life story being relayed out by someone who never crossed path with me leaving me suprised. I’d have said Ceeza but no he said things that Ceeza didn’t know about me and to round it up, he said to make my hustle booming i needed to plus it and Oshole was the way. He explained further and said just before the Oshole thing, I’ll need a rebirth, (to be born again asides the one I experienced through my mum and that obviously meant I’d come back when I’m ready and for seven days, we’d perform the ritual rite for the rebirth and I’d have to stay there and not go home for seven days and seven nights and on the seventh day, he’d have finalized the Oshole and i could go home afterwards. I wanted to ask questions but again before i did, Nigga went into that trance mode and motioned for me to leave with finger gestures. My session had ended but i had no say for now.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by sulorog(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nice one, please make it long next time
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Adsensegirl: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
This is exactly why I don't follow stories that have not ended. I hate delays in my life

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Babe, not easy to bomb and write mabinu
Adsensegirl:
This is exactly why I don't follow stories that have not ended. I hate delays in my life

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
wouldn’t have gone back to the baba because i thought it was all very stressful and I kept thinking to myself why i had no say in what the Baba guy decided and oh, how could he decide my fate like that? I didn’t even say anything and he could tell everything and how was that even possible? On the ride back home, i wanted to tell Ceeza everything but he shut me off and said whatever happened in there was for me and me alone he didn’t want to know the details as it was a taboo for him on his own side but wait Taboo?? How so?? I had questions i didn’t is think I’d have answers to, that day, we drove the rest of the trip in silence. Now i guess I understood the silence, now i knew he was fetish and maybe he thought i was going to cast him or something but I wasn’t ready for kiss and tell but the real deal.

In the course of events that happens previously, Joe from Texas no matter how hard i tried, he wouldn’t bulge. He wouldn’t send in anymore payments. (Guess his Sister saw him texting too much and ask him for the details so Maga went ahead and told his Sister how he’s been helping me get my fortune by paying for everything that would make it go through) that was how the problem started. But then, Joe from Texas finally blocked me and that session ended. Well yes, i was a big boy with my small Lexus but i was running low on cash and if I didn’t do anything, I’d go back to stressing to find a new client and having to go through the pain and pangs of nursing them to submission and doing my biddings. Something that Ceeza would have cashed out in the space of three days.

But then nobody tell me seh, one Saturday like that, i woke up and hit the road! I wasn’t about to go back to the days i trecked my life out. I wasn’t ready to go back to being broke. I kept driving, at some point i turned on the radio in my car (i was an Fm person from my school days) and then Drake’s God’s plan filtered through my car speakers but then (i hit the knob and changed to a different station) God’s plan? Not today i said! Nothing was going to stop me as my new found fame came with bigger responsibilities, and more bills to pay.

But then again i sat face to fave with the Baba again after i had carefully observed the first rite and having to wait till it got to my turn. But this time, Baba sat in a normal posture and wasn’t meditating or doing Yoga like the last time. This time he was alive. After accessing me and all, he said “your journey starts here” i was led to a sepreate room where I couldn’t see the walls because it was tappered with white garment all over and there was a small wooden frame that sat in the center of the room. On closer inspection, it was a coffin painted in white too infact everything in the room was white. He then told me i was gonna spend my seven days in that room, but didn’t say anything about the coffin. “Prepare for a cleansing bath first” he said.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.