Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation (23460 Views)

Fct Minister Meets With Estate Developers, Residents’ Associations / LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / BREAKING: Governor Akeredolu Bans Okada In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thank you Mr. Governor , this country is going back everyday, one Egbero enter my Moto at area 1 Abuja , I drove him straight to my office, men beat hell out him, he promised us not to do Egbero again forever and never... But that of Lagos will not stop , you know why ? Ask BABA BAT
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by masseratti: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olam09:
Good move, they need to ban it here in Lagos too.. they're the biggest thieves of all time..
Last 2 month we were forced into one stupid LFPG association.. they came to my shop to lock it up saying I'm not in the foolish association. I had to pay NGN10,000 as a fine and i was asked to come to their next meeting..
Would you believe going to their next meeting we were asked to pay NGN40,000 to join the association as new members.. those motherfuckerś
what's lfpg?
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by goshen26: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
I just love this Aketi guy.Watch out,any guy married to Ibo ladies are always proactive.
South East governors are all useless

You are just opposing ur self;

You said Aketi is smart because he married Ibo girl, but the south east Governors are all useless.

Imagine, South East Governor who are senior brother to the ibo woman Aketi married are useless but the younger sister (wife Wife) is smart

Don't type all.the time bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Lanretoye(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Please, how can I marry Wike or Akeredolu
standby and motivate that your poor bf,he can be more...they are not supermen,they are just objective.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Donedeal1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Can someone please wake up Dapo,or still on sabbatical leave?. The tenure is gone already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
I just love this Aketi guy.Watch out,any guy married to Ibo ladies are always proactive.

And what happens your men who married your women.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by feedthenation(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
---This is a well-thought out mandate---the citizens are really suffering---
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by alfredthegreat(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olam09:
Good move, they need to ban it here in Lagos too.. they're the biggest thieves of all time..
Last 2 month we were forced into one stupid LFPG association.. they came to my shop to lock it up saying I'm not in the foolish association. I had to pay NGN10,000 as a fine and i was asked to come to their next meeting..
Would you believe going to their next meeting we were asked to pay NGN40,000 to join the association as new members.. those motherfuckerś
Go and register your business under corporate Affair Commission. They won't dear come to disturb you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Skyehigher1: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good one Mr incredible governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Skyehigher1: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Aketi for president
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by kayusely70(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol. One would wonder why all the 5 SE governors that married Ibo ladies are all useless if your theory of marrying Ibo lady made any sense.
I love your comparison!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Classicool(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
RedEnergy:
Another great policy from Ondo govt. It seems like Lagos and Ondo Governors are the only ones working in South West. It's like the rest are just whiling away time enjoying the title for decoration.

Seyi Makinde has done that also one of his first action immediately when he got into Agodi
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by kayusely70(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Donedeal1 post=105653034]Can someone please wake up Dapo,or still on sabbatical leave?. The tenure is gone already.[/qruote] The man is clueless and still deeply into a slumber. He's still nursing a second term ambition!
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Apparently, Aketi is d only political Leader in Nigeria now!

Human being wey gather sense put for head!
cool
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Sterope(f): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hopefully, other states can replicate this measure.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
nisai:
Submit your bill to the national assembly grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Wisedove(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ride on Mr governor, you're making us proud. I don't regret voting for you.
The actions of those associations are not helping matters at all, they are always fixing prices for their members and anyone that goes below that fixed price will be penalized.
Their are people that are will to render such services or sale such goods at a lesser price but if they do it and they're caught, they are in for it.

You go force me join one yeye association with big money come deh force me on the price wey I wan sell my product again
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Freelancer2020:

I am going to be wike and akeredolu of tomorrow lagbara olorun, your prayer has been answered

shall we?

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Regional governance is taking shape with ease... very soon Buhari will only be president for nothing

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lanretoye:
standby and motivate that your poor bf,he can be more...they are not supermen,they are just objective.

angry angry undecided
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Winters23: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lastmankc:

but they all married Ibo ladies, so what's your point again? grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by endsarrrs(f): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
sad
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oladeleeleniyan:
grin
grin grin come and see me,I will link U up! grin

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by hatakekakashi: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Overthemoonman: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is the best news I have heard for a long time. Those market union/association are criminals. You only find this nonsense in south west.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Babastrong(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Very good decision!!!
in my state(oyo), there is even locustbeans sellers association. Even if you're selling sand you must belong to self acclaimed association which always regulates the price.
seyi makinde, please follow the same path naw.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Legend44(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Abeg na Uganda or Kenya ladies the south east governors marry wey make them useless.
Lastmankc:

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by MalaikaEH(f): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
When dollar hits N540/$1 earlier today. Everything will still follow it. No amount of banning and unbanning will stop water from finding its level.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Tomahawk99(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Please, how can I marry Wike or Akeredolu
Marry Bobrisky grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by babtoundey(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Others need to learn governance from Akeredolu. Governance should not be about unnecessary noice and loads empty promises.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Randerl: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sanromeo:
Press Release

Ondo Bans Unions'/Associations' Activities Over Public Exploitation

https://www.facebook.com/216595728406048/posts/4389230651142514/

VAT and other taxes will be easy to administer under this new policy.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Teewhy2:
when election is getting closer, he might change his stand.

He is currently in the second term of his tenure. I can't believe I disliked him during his first four years.. I like how he dey pepper these worthless association for Ondo State right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southeast Poorest Zone In Nigeria / Obasanjo Rejects Calls For Restructuring Of Nigeria (Video) / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.