Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation (23453 Views)

Fct Minister Meets With Estate Developers, Residents’ Associations / LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / BREAKING: Governor Akeredolu Bans Okada In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Akuruoulo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Please, how can I marry Wike or Akeredolu

U wan come share MR AKEREDOLU with my sister , ABI ?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Lightorder: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Please, how can I marry Wike or Akeredolu
just watch in admiration

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Classicool(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
perestroika19:

You are a liar sir. Seyi Makinde hasn't done anything of such. The associations are still as exploitative as they were before him. Till tomorrow,pepper grinders association still go about swearing with bottomless baskets on grinding machine of anyone that charges below their fixed prices
There is no more unions in Oyo state except they are going to meet with the gullible ones.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by gazza07(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lagos left the group chat. Unfortunately, mc oluomo and co are the ones calling shots in center of excellence

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Lightorder: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol. One would wonder why all the 5 SE governors that married Ibo ladies are all useless if your theory of marrying Ibo lady made any sense.
south east governors are plainly stubborn. They would never listen to any woman around them and won’t be influenced by any. They always be like, “nwanyi , jee nolu odu “. Meaning, woman, go and sit down
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Olam09(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
masseratti:
what's lfpg?
Liquefied petroleum gas retailer..
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by adekolaelect(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fiscus105:
Implementation is koko, provided the ban would overcome initial gragra.
it will bcs majority of them were forced to join initially .
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by vvvbobby205(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
tamdun:
Lagos needs to wake up,thugs/agbero on our roads is a bad legacy, especially for a state like Lagos

Bro, those people own Lagos
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Okhuadams(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sanromeo:
Press Release

Ondo Bans Unions'/Associations' Activities Over Public Exploitation

https://www.facebook.com/216595728406048/posts/4389230651142514/
the only gvnor of the south west taking the bull by the horn. Gvnor wey ban NURTW.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Hespee93: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Regulate not ban Akere...no be so dem dey do things.

Where in other part of the world do you see trade assoociations or union.

Those people are mostly the one making artificial scarcity and inflations of goods.

How I wish this can be done in Osun.

Would you believe that even pepper, locus bean, fufu, even lylon seller have association here.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by mfm04622: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
I just love this Aketi guy.Watch out,any guy married to Ibo ladies are always proactive.
South East governors are all useless

Are South East governors not married to Igbo ladies?
Lol!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Emmbanny(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please same should happen in ogun state.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Hespee93: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Osun, what are you waiting for, most especially okada riders
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Iykenuwa(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Best news this week.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Aladdin1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
very commendable.Wetin Obaseki dey wait to ban union for Edo state?.union wan finish us for benin o!.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Regulate not ban Akere...no be so dem dey do things.
Regulatory measures does not work in Nigeria and you know it.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Teewhy2:
when election is getting closer, he might change his stand.
He's on his last term as governor and you can only say that cuz you don't know the man. He did the same to drivers union last year, just before election.
He also banned association of building materials sellers for selling sand and stones at exorbitant prices. They had to sign an undertaking to sell at regular price before he lifted the ban
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by MrMcJay(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olam09:
Good move, they need to ban it here in Lagos too.. they're the biggest thieves of all time..
Last 2 month we were forced into one stupid LFPG association.. they came to my shop to lock it up saying I'm not in the foolish association. I had to pay NGN10,000 as a fine and i was asked to come to their next meeting..
Would you believe going to their next meeting we were asked to pay NGN40,000 to join the association as new members.. those motherfuckerś

Do you have details of their Chairman or Excos? Send me a pm if you're interested in getting them off your back. I promise you that they will beg you.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by faithfull18(f): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol. One would wonder why all the 5 SE governors that married Ibo ladies are all useless if your theory of marrying Ibo lady made any sense.
Lol, like having sense comes with your tribe.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Freelancer2020:

I am going to be wike and akeredolu of tomorrow lagbara olorun, your prayer has been answered

shall we?
Run oo, na scam. Lol
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by BruncleZuma: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hespee93:

Where in other part of the world do you see trade assoociations or union.

Those people are mostly the one making artificial scarcity and inflations of goods.

How I wish this can be done in Osun.

Would you believe that even pepper, locus bean, fufu, even lylon seller have association here.

Everywhere my man, every damn where.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by authority2006(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sanromeo:
Press Release

Ondo Bans Unions'/Associations' Activities Over Public Exploitation

https://www.facebook.com/216595728406048/posts/4389230651142514/

The exploitation is just too much and everywhere. Everyone is just hiding under the pretence of inflation to perpetrate evil and exploit consumers.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by drololaaof: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good Action . It is in Ondo state that transport fare is highest , cost of sands was raised from #11000 to #30000, the market women buy garri from Owena, Ore ,Olode as soon as it land in Ondo it become gold, those selling electrical part and building materials are not group of shylock ,sometimes ago Persun generator was being sold at #145000 in Ondo but when you cross to Osun state it was being sold for #120000. When they discovered that they are not selling they reduced the price ,iron rods purchased in Akure ,mere transporting it to Ondo the price is automatically raised, whereas it should be cheaper in Ondo than Akure because it will be transported from Lagos passing through Ondo , the list is inexhaustible.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Benwallt(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
I just love this Aketi guy.Watch out,any guy married to Ibo ladies are always proactive.
South East governors are all useless
Very harsh
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by just2endowed: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

still we dey borrow Wey the money dey go

That's how Lagos is....

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Donpenny(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
We need similar regulation in our real estate sector before they render most fixed income earners homeless
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Lastmankc(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
LegendHero:

One is marrying an Ibo lady,and the other one is to take your Ibo wife advice or contributions.I don't think those guys (governors)do listen to their wives.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Lastmankc(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
mfm04622:

Are South East governors not married to Igbo ladies?
Lol!!!!!
They don't (governor) take to their wives advice.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by ogascomax: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Trade Unions are the greatest scam and problem in our States. The same exorbitant price can be seen in Delta caused by the unions, if you sell below a price you don enter wahala.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by harrison1427(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Obaseki should do same in Edo State especially in Benin City
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by ikorodureporta: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Shl iinzlude barbers and transporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Philip Shaibu Declares Governorship Bid Under PDP / I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku / Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.