Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita (56945 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by TheLasyBuddha: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

God I need an understanding man ooo. I no wan drama.

I am very understanding and drama level is literally zero.

But I'm taken...sorry. wink

I hope you find what you're looking for.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by pepperdemzombie: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2021
odomanis:

Dont mind aproco people. The wife is the one snapping the pictures.
How have they being snapping with Anita in the same picture? How do you know she is the one snapping? Even if she is, that's maturity. You don't drag children into issues, she was still using Peter's daughter to model her clothes, she is friend with Peter and his family which is not down well with Paul and making him to disrespect her.
I doubt if she is coming back to be a co_wife with her domestic staff. What if the person had poisoned her or drowned any of the children in their swimming pools out of desperation to take over her home.
Paul went too far! He didn't know she can file a divorce.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Kaykaydavid1919:
Igbo ladies don't give a Bleep. They re always after ur money 27/7. Lola is dis Lola is DAT don't marry Yoruba woman dis n dat. Ur Anita dat is Igbo woman where is she now? Jude is a senseless man dat has no common sense. He mislead Paul and no be Paul fault. Na igbo mentality they him head like Ghana man wet dey sale pofpof.
Error of hasty generalisation, Anita is from Rivers State.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by mightyhaze: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
you've gotten so used to suffering
find me sth na.. grin
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God has.. Peac e upon them..
She was the one who drove them.. Don't mind these yeye bloggers.. Bloggers are home destroyers.
I like you! You reason really well; unlike those that jumps to conclude a mere gossip stories online.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by tiswell(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2021
RichDad1:
Where are those nitwits calling for Lola’s head cos she’s Yoruba? Your fellow Igbo woman can’t keep a marriage after all.
Shame on you Jude and the rest of you tribal bigots.
Anita is not Igbo sad
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by EvilNeedle(m): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

Wrong prayer.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by NikAustine: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2021
RichDad1:
Where are those nitwits calling for Lola’s head cos she’s Yoruba? Your fellow Igbo woman can’t keep a marriage after all.
Peter should better go and do DNA for his kids cause none of them resemble him... See him colour Black and them na fair...all 3 how come?... Pls talk to him DNA is good
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by kamaldin(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

Are you what you wished?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by NikAustine: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Godfreynice:
I think he should go and do DNA test oh because one of the child maybe from another man
no I think it Peter that should do a DNA imagine none of his kids take over him...all of them fair fair
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Akuruoulo(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2021
RichDad1:

Some times act like a human , and not always like a fool.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin
Romanoff:
Alexa, play "Do me I do you" by Psquare.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by AfroAgroPower: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

Maybe on my Adventurous Journey in Life; I would find my Own WIFE which LIFE intends for me.

Someone with The Understanding of The Future Being Female.

2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by vickydevoka(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:
I just hate divorce like seriously, may God intervene in their matter.
Marry any redeem pastor. Lol. Bcus u see marriage woman must bring wahala, it's so natural. Na how to handle de wahala be de main thing
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by ceejay10(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

I am here. Godsent.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Tedpgrass: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2021
princewarri1985:
That means Anita na saint abi? All of una just dey talk like say una non know women and also what they are capable of, who even datch her miss plateu self? I believe she bought the crown with money because she is not even pretty self with her yam legged leg!

Ms Plateau is another woman claiming to be his baby mama. Had her child in London, circa 2013.

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by vickydevoka(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2021
post=105665653:
Dem blogger blogger don come with them wahaal again ooo

Na wa o Born Again Christian shocked shocked shocked

Na for ya mouth dem go hear say teacher mama na winch! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Moral of the Story : Becareful what you wish for others in life!

We Rise.
Men should stop using women as a yardstick to their happiness. Happiness should be within. Dats y I love oyib life style
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Suspect33(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2021
RichDad1:
is this RichDad, baba you no wise again oo
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by dilini(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Omo! see where money dey speak love!
See sweet kids na... cool

Forget all these brouhaha, they would have
settled their difference together. I'm sure
families from both sides have wade in.

It could be a media stunt just to get people
talking about them and it becomes a trend!

Don't trust these celebrities, they know what
to do to get your attention...

In the meantime....

Have you ever wondered how people get to escape
being injured during an accident due to their
negligence?

Well, this video below present shocking scenarios where
different people almost got injured due to
different mishaps resulting to different accidents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufQgh6Sb-iY&t=22s

Please do subscribe to our channel so as to help us grow!
Do not forget to share the video with others..
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by shegsrules(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2021
What if na the wife snap the picture.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by udomma1005(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

So what do you want us to do with the pictures now?

Na waoo... Some people sha.
You know nah, dem Wan make Annie Craze so that we will have a September to Remember grin

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by horlanrewaju11(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

Here I am grin
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Alaganature09(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Whick kind jeans Paul wear like this? Like all this Aboki jeans
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Blackdisciple(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Baba flex on with your kids nothing do you.

Na she go hear am , las last na sugar daddies she go dey flex with that's if she's not caught by their wives.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Maryann97: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Watch biography of 2face baby mamas and their 7 children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOHRIkl0ETw
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by IbileIfe: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anita to Annie, angry Annies barking at their husbands anyhow.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by kpakpankolo: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bigflamie:
These Okoye families are using us on a cruise mission. I'm getting off this cruise boat, no longer aboard.
the presure of those people sitting on top the board will not allow it to easilly open, thank God for our lives anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures / Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.